• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mandatory vaccines and testing for businesses

You are fucking communist and should be treated as an enemy combatant.

Enemies to the Constitution of the United Sates In direct violation of the fourth amendment.

Edit: getting a shot or wearing a mask is not has not been the problem. Engaging in communist activity of forcing others to do so against thier Constitutional rights is. Get it strait commie.

Wait, who here cares you got a shot? Specific names would be nice. I think youre full of shit. Nobody cares! Nobody! Nobody!

If you got it because youre a pussy and afraid of "muh job", then buy more yellow clothing. Again, nobody cares you got a shot!......well, except Biden, because his patience is running short with us domestic terrorist!

You will note that Snuby (one of said forum goons) is so pissed that I got a shot, he assumes I argue for mandates, which I never have.

And what was he post in response too? How I posted that the ACLU flipped on mask mandates, pointing out their current hypocrisy.
How Abbot (Gov of TX) is fighting back against mandates, even though he got his shot.

Posting in support of FIGHTING mandates.

Irrational, Intolerant, Filled with hate.

There was a huge thread on inverictin that got nuked where that went on at length.

Have a day.

If you don't see it, the problem ain't on my end.

You will note that Snuby (one of said forum goons) is so pissed that I got a shot, he assumes I argue for mandates, which I never have.

And what was he post in response too? How I posted that the ACLU flipped on mask mandates, pointing out their current hypocrisy.
How Abbot (Gov of TX) is fighting back against mandates, even though he got his shot.

Posting in support of FIGHTING mandates.

Irrational, Intolerant, Filled with hate.

There was a huge thread on inverictin that got nuked where that went on at length.

Have a day.

If you don't see it, the problem ain't on my end.

Lol, you let a dude that goes by “Snuby” bully you? How does it feel to have mere words hurt you so much?

Your non-vacs "constitional rights" argument was lost when the Feds imposed mandatory seat belts in cars in the early 1960's, enacted OSHA, and the states imposed mandatory helmet laws for motorcycles. Maybe it was lost as early as before WWI when the Pure Food and Drug laws were passed by Congress. In any event, Management will just tell you to get back to work serfs, or one of the 10 guys behind you will be replacing you. Seems that serfs don't have any rights in this political climate in either Patty's view in IMHO. Are you starting to miss the labor movement yet?
All of those examples are “outside “ of your body. This forces you put allow them to put something “IN” you.

People do have natural immunity so why should they be forced to take the vax. Covid and variants can't be all that bad because why would they let hundreds of thousands of unvaxed illegals cross our border just to increase the infection rate.

Lol, you let a dude that goes by “Snuby” bully you? How does it feel to have mere words hurt you so much?
Just doing as asked. Frog wanted names, I took 30 seconds and found one of the examples doing exactly what I said.

If you think I'm feeling bullied, I'm still here, and still shoving the truth right back at you enablers.

Let's begin the next name of name calling. That shall be most productive.

People do have natural immunity so why should they be forced to take the vax. Covid and variants can't be all that bad because why would they let hundreds of thousands of unvaxed illegals cross our border just to increase the infection rate.

Illegals exempt.
USPS exempt.
Congress and their aids exempt.

Uh, huh.

My employer just put a deadline on our supervision to get it. Superintendent and up jabbed by Sept. 24th or hit the road. Pretty sure it won't be long before they require it for the hands as well.

Kind of surprised they are going about it like they are. Maybe they are fearing a mass walkout from the hands. Lose a few supervisors, oh well. Lose the hands, no more work.

I'll say this. The governors who are fighting this better put it into 8th gear and be moving along at top speed. Regardless of what The Hide members think. I think as a whole, but for a few folks, we are all against mandates. Some have chosen to have vaccine. Some chose J&J to prevent the spike protein crap of the mRNA vaccines. Some are waiting for "governors" to do their freaking job.

One more thing about vaccines. Watching my pro-xiden (even bigger love affair than before) neighbors. They diligently put their masks on outside now. So I started thinking....(ruh roh).

The main breadwinner works for an Army research lab. I'd like to ask this person....so....how long does it take you all to write the simulation and the software for one of those things you supposedly test and build? Is it man rated (missiles are not DO-178C(b)) compliant. It's more than 8 months isn't it? But, I digress...this person only tests stuff made by the LM, BA, RTN companies of the word. This person has no clue how to actually write software. So we can put a vaccine into our body that hasn't been vetted as well as the most basic of all military systems (including those bomb disposal remote vehicles) - wonder why it doesn't work now and why there are issues?

I wrote Governor Abbott and asked that he work on getting recovery meds readily available.

And work on getting joe removed from office.

1 - They have NOT specified anything in writing yet, and it could take months, so don't take any action until you see something in writing.
2 - Do NOT voluntarily leave if your employer tries to push this BS. Make them fire you, if you leave voluntarily you have no standing.
3 - Remember, the mandate is get Vaxed or Tested Weekly. You can use the test option until this BS gets $#!@ canned in the courts or by the Governors.
4 - There is nothing in writing yet on the details of how the testing must be done. (at home, at a facility, rapid swab, or blood draw). This could leave a lot of doors open if you catch my drift!

1 - They have NOT specified anything in writing yet, and it could take months, so don't take any action until you see something in writing.
2 - Do NOT voluntarily leave if your employer tries to push this BS. Make them fire you, if you leave voluntarily you have no standing.
3 - Remember, the mandate is get Vaxed or Tested Weekly. You can use the test option until this BS gets $#!@ canned in the courts or by the Governors.
4 - There is nothing in writing yet on the details of how the testing must be done. (at home, at a facility, rapid swab, or blood draw). This could leave a lot of doors open if you catch my drift!
Not sure what you are talking about but what you state isn't true for many people that I know
  1. My wife's hospital has offered no choice...vax by 10/15 or fired
  2. My company has offered no choice for workers that are tied to a facility. Feb 8 deadline or fired. Thankfully, I am a remote employee and I am trying to change my requirement for visiting HQ every other month.
I hope you are right about the courts or Governors but I don't see it happening.

Not sure what you are talking about but what you state isn't true for many people that I know
  2. My company has offered no choice for workers that are tied to a facility. Feb 8 deadline or fired. Thankfully, I am a remote employee and I am trying to change my requirement for visiting HQ every other month.
I hope you are right about the courts or Governors but I don't see it happening.

He is correct and referencing an actual federal mandate for private businesses. There isn't one in place yet but it will be announced soon. Your examples are mandates from the businesses not the federal government.

+1

Don't get your panties in a twist over the mumblings of a demented puppet.

OTOH, as a traditional employer you are doing business with only one customer. That is not a very resilient strategy.

Polish your resume, network, hustle, side-hustle, whatever it takes to assure that there are multiple entities willing to buy your services at any time. You'll sleep much better, especially when you have debt like a mortgage.

One more thing. I have been fired or "let go" seven times in my entire career. Every single time I was better off afterwards. Which means, that most of the time I was just too lazy to assert my real market value.

Last edited:
There is a difference between the existing Hospital/Health Care OSHA regulations and the proposed 100 Employee OSHA regulations, which is what I was referring to.

The healthcare industry is about to "hit critical mass" with the refusals and firings:
https://www.rt.com/usa/534663-baby-delivery-stopped-vaccination
If health care workers continue to refuse, this is going to have to be addressed or a lot of facilities will not be able to operate.

If people keep caving in, they are going to win. If people keep doing their homework, making smart decisions, and keep working with the groups that are fighting this, things will have to change at some point.

Winning a war is never quick or easy, and we are in for the fight of our lives! If they can get away with this BS, it is never going to stop!!!

There is a difference between the existing Hospital/Health Care OSHA regulations and the proposed 100 Employee OSHA regulations, which is what I was referring to.

The healthcare industry is about to "hit critical mass" with the refusals and firings:
https://www.rt.com/usa/534663-baby-delivery-stopped-vaccination
If health care workers continue to refuse, this is going to have to be addressed or a lot of facilities will not be able to operate.

If people keep caving in, they are going to win. If people keep doing their homework, making smart decisions, and keep working with the groups that are fighting this, things will have to change at some point.

Winning a war is never quick or easy, and we are in for the fight of our lives! If they can get away with this BS, it is never going to stop!!!

All it would take is all the truckers to protest for one week and this shit would stop immediately. Imagine the damage of no products, raw materials etc moving for a week.

It really is academic since the level of revolt would have to be huge and people are not willing to sacrifice.

Sacrifice is a word that is relatively unknown these days other than to a few

Reactions: Bullfrog08
It really is academic since the level of revolt would have to be huge and people are not willing to sacrifice.

If the French can do it, we should make it a matter of national pride to come up with the 2.0 version of the yellow vests.

Reactions: XP1K

Never in America’s history has there been such a push to demand that Americans get vaccinated… or else?!? Loss of job, removal from college, isolated from businesses, and family⏤people are being threatened if they do not comply. Like so many other decisions we make in our lives, our healthcare has never been left to the collective; it was up to each American to make a choice for themselves.

When the president delivered a speech to the nation this week, he stunned republicans and democrats alike with his statement, “This is not about freedom or personal choice.” He is talking about forced vaccination and double fines if you don’t wear your mask on airplanes or on federal property. The president is mandating that all employers with more than 100 workers require them to be vaccinated or tested for the virus weekly. Gov. Henry McMaster of South Carolina said in a statement that “Biden and the radical Democrats (have) thumbed their noses at the Constitution.”

Attorney Thomas Renz is the lead Attorney in several major cases brought in Ohio, New Mexico, Maine, and Nationally against the CDC, DHHS, and Anthony Fauci, regarding forced vaccine mandates, big tech censorship, the COVID-19 lockdowns, mask mandates, business closures, false PCR data, and fraudulent death numbers. Website: www.Renz-Law.com.

NOTE: Renz makes the point that while there are lawsuits filed as we speak, what happens is determined by the people's reaction to these infringements. This is a test of how far they can push the sheeple.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: XP1K
If the French can do it, we should make it a matter of national pride to come up with the 2.0 version of the yellow vests.
You are right but national pride is still a part of EU countries. Maybe not at the Governmental level but at the citizen level. That is not the case here in the US. Hell, we don't even have a national language anymore. I had to go to the city yesterday (Providence). I went into a bank while I was there to do something I forgot at my local branch. When walking in, I was greeted by a bank rep asking me what I needed so she could direct me. Too bad it was in Spanish.

I said, "I am not Spanish". I happened to say it in Greek first. Threw her for a loop. Followed it up in English. Pissed me off to no end.

Last edited:
There was hints of my hospital system complying with the potato's mandate in a system email today. Currently the shot/not-shot rate is about 50%. Everyone who wants the shot has had every opportunity to get it. They are even moving into "get your 3rd shot" scheduling. Seeing as, due to lack of staff, our 50 bed ER typically is only using 21-29 beds right now. If 50% of the no-shots cave that still makes a bad situation worse.

Im ready to sacrifice....and if I must, the "chair will be against the wall"!

GR4ufBVA.jpeg

Yesterday I got an email that my employer (DOE contractor) is going to be moving toward (in the coming weeks) compliance with the EO by the Potato Head in Chief. No mention of routine testing option, but possibly medical or religious exemptions. :mad:

Currently approximately 25% of our workforce (8k+ people) are unjabbed.

Reactions: Snuby642
Yesterday I got an email that my employer (DOE contractor) is going to be moving toward (in the coming weeks) compliance with the EO by the Potato Head in Chief. No mention of routine testing option, but possibly medical or religious exemptions. :mad:

Currently approximately 25% of our workforce (8k+ people) are unjabbed.
My company has offered the medical or religious exemption clause but it is lip service. The amount of proof you have to provide makes it useless as an exemption

Last edited:
My wife is a nurse and they have to get it or lose their job. Our Governor signed a mandatory requirement for health care professionals. Get it or lose your license to practice
some of the larger medical associations have warned doctors that they will lose their license if they dare to counter the narrative.

one doctor complained of lack of staff (because they don't want the clotshot) and they threatened him with censure...

KpgaZMbp.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: deersniper
some of the larger medical associations have warned doctors that they will lose their license if they dare to counter the narrative.

one doctor complained of lack of staff (because they don't want the clotshot) and they threatened him with censure...

KpgaZMbp.jpeg
The retroperitoneal hemorrhage needs whole blood (best in emergent cases of hemorrhage) or at least PRBCs, FFP, cryo, and platelets, and not vasoactive medications.

So the state wants a bunch of pissed off skilled labor types who now have nothing to do but get together and talk about all the rage and damage from the state and big corporations?

That seems much more provoking than being overtaxed on tea.

It’s funny how people claim a 99% survival rate virus is so scary, but don’t think twice about fucking with strangers and taking food off their kids plates. I for one, if on a jury, or asked by PD, about someone who used violence due to these unconstitutional “mandates”, I’m not exactly going to be helpful or supportive of the state, “not guilty” or “I don’t recall”.

Even the HR types who go along with this, if i was eating my lunch and saw one being beaten, I’d just sit back and enjoy the show, maybe laugh a little, and if the PD show up “I didn’t see nuffin’”

Folks need to understand that it’s not the majority, it’s a minority, who are in agreement with the potato we have in office, or is rather his handlers, they need to understand that people are going to be rightfully VERY angry, and no one is going to have their back.

Remind them how biden wouldn’t piss on fire to put out those afgan traitors who we paid to rat out their own country men, ask if they really think biden will come to their rescue when things inevitably start up after outlawing work to feed ones kids and pay for a roof over there head. Maybe also mention how the police don’t have a shit to give after last summer too. You go along with this mandate, “be safe” because no one will be coming to save you when shit likely gets spicy.

Last edited:
I think a test to see if Constitutional Patriots come togeather.

Your guns will be next if they are successful in this violation of the Constitution .

After that your savings and pensions. Communist.

Recent history in Europe proves it.

Once you loose your guns you are nothing more than thier money making bitch.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bullfrog08
I think a test to see if Constitutional Patriots come togeather.

Your guns will be next if they are successful in this violation of the Constitution .

After that your savings and pensions. Communist.

Recent history in Europe proves it.

Once you loose your guns you are nothing more than thier money making bitch.

F1-A6-A336-2-C71-4-B54-B94-C-44-C0-AB5-F01-E4.jpg

Last edited:
Got the notification today. Clot shot or exemption by October 1st or suspended then gone by November 12. So glad I work in the medical field. Exemptions from what I'm hearing are a rarity.

Last edited:
I am not sure how someone could be blind, as to use this as proof the vaccine works. Over the same time period, more people with the shot at least 21 days prior died, than people without shot died "with COVID." But since only 500 or so with the shoot died "with COVID" the shot works. If this is a pandemic, how are less people dyeing of the disease, than number of people who died than were vaccinated "in the same time frame"?

How many died before the 21 day window from the vaccine, and were listed as un-vaccinated COVID deaths?
IMG_0909.JPG

Got the notification today. Clot shot or exemption by October 1st, have the exemption in by the 1st or suspended then gone by November 12. So glad I work in the medical field.
Choose wisely....you will have to lay your head down every night for the rest of your life!