• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mandatory vacs it begins

No one besides him is seeing the connection.

It goes deeper than this pandemic. Your average idiot in the street can't think past their FB login or TV remote. You asking them to make a connection with this is like pulling teeth. Good luck.
i can make a connection.
my brother had a stroke 2 days after getting the #clotshot.
coincidence? perhaps.

• Sad
Reactions: Edgecrusher
i can make a connection.
my brother had a stroke 2 days after getting the #clotshot.
coincidence? perhaps.
Coworker had a family member get jabbed. Less than 24 hours later he's in an ambulance fighting for his life. Had to have open heart surgery to remove blood clots, then they cut the top of his head off to ease the swelling in his brain. Two months later and they still haven't put his head back together.

I work with at least five people that got jabbed. Nothing exciting to report as of yet. Couple of them said their arm got a little sore for a couple days.

We did have two guys on our crew hospitalized. One around the 4th of July weekend, the other about a week later. One guy is back to work, the other went on a vent three days ago. The one that's back to work said the doctors told him judging by his chest xrays he most likely had the delta variant. Said they had never seen anything like what he had before. They had him scheduled to go on a vent but he begged them not to do it. They kept him on oxygen another day and he started to recover.

Another coworkers dad got jabbed. Hadn't been sick in 10 years he said. Week later he's sick. Not Long after that and his ears shut off to the point he couldn't hear and had to have tubes put in them. They came down to visit then about a week after they left my coworker caught something strange and missed a week of work.

My work just announced you have to get the jab by Oct or basically don’t come back.

That puts me in a hard spot. I have enough common sense to know that I don’t want the vaccine. I’ve already had COVID and the vaccine seems to offer nothing except unknown risk.

On the other hand is that unknown risk work giving up job security for my family as I’m the only breadwinner and I won’t be able to find something else that pays remotely as well (I’ve been looking).

I think I’m gonna let it keep playing out for a bit and hope some new info comes to light.

• Angry
Reactions: 260284
My work just announced you have to get the jab by Oct or basically don’t come back.

That puts me in a hard spot. I have enough common sense to know that I don’t want the vaccine. I’ve already had COVID and the vaccine seems to offer nothing except unknown risk.

On the other hand is that unknown risk work giving up job security for my family as I’m the only breadwinner and I won’t be able to find something else that pays remotely as well (I’ve been looking).

I think I’m gonna let it keep playing out for a bit and hope some new info comes to light.
+1. lots can happen by october.

Im not getting the vaccine, unless it is forced like you. If it comes to that, which it wont in my company, Id probably just get it......I assume we breath and stick worse in our body everyday. I wouldnt give up your way of life over this. Is it right, no....but is it worth the change in life? Waiting it out sounds like a good plan.

Fuck people and those fucking with others lives. So sick of this shit!!!!!!

Im gonna assume the chance from Covid death and vaccine death are somewhere in the same ballpark....not that I fucking care at this point!

I want to go back to life in the 80s!

Here's my thought so far. If I end up being in the percentage that get severe ailments or death from the shots, I can't be a breadwinner anymore. Having health is better. The other thing to keep in mind is that they aren't going to stop at two shots. You will be forced to take injections continually every six to twelve months. Israel announced they are doing this.

Here's my thought so far. If I end up being in the percentage that get severe ailments or death from the shots, I can't be a breadwinner anymore. Having health is better. The other thing to keep in mind is that they aren't going to stop at two shots. You will be forced to take injections continually every six to twelve months. Israel announced they are doing this.
But that’s just until they flatten the curve 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: KZP
But that’s just until they flatten the curve 🤣

This is the curve they want to flatten

1627674756641.png

I'm in the same boat, like yourself I had covid back in April. We have to get poisoned by November at my hospital or goodbye. I'm looking at medical traveling and in no way want this crap. I'm still trying to figure out how I can keep from getting it one way or the other.

Actually 74% are vaccinated, still getting sick and are contagious.
That may just be the most racist thing I've every read.

Wrong

Wrong

Wrong

The shot alters your DNA at cellular level to stimulate the cell to manufacture spike proteins.
There is never any virus in your system, never. However, I surmise that the spike proteins will possibly cause one to test positive for Covid.

The J and J shot is different, in that it is supposed to be a traditional vaccine. I have my doubts about it being effective at all.

The spike proteins do build up all over your body. We will find out far too late that these virulent agents act like prions. The shots will never end, mark my words.
And the reason why people are having adverse reactions is your immune system starts attacking those spike protein producing cells.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
if the vaccine turns out to be a disaster, guess who is on the hook for millions needing healthcare to fix what they did?
welcome to government run healthcare.

NCo7ld5.jpg
And there is the true intent... Make you want to be dependent on the government. Everybody else can just fuck off and be shunned. All while killing off people that have pre existing conditions or undiagnosed conditions conditions.

This is why I retired exactly a year ago Sunday.
The personnel director told me I would have to work 4 more years to get company insurance, "What are you going to do with no insurance?!"
I told her, that the Lord had kept me through some bad times, and he will keep me through whatever comes after. I also told her dead folks don't need insurance.
Dead folks can't spend money nor take care of their loved ones.
I also saw this shitstorm coming. I told the folks I worked with, "You don't want to be in this job a year from now." I was spot on right.

I am blessed, to be in a time and place where I could "disconnect". I am concerned that the next are that falls will be to withdraw healthcare from non vaccinated. Im not fearful, simply concerned.
I've honestly never felt better. Living in a 5th wheel, just living life as it comes. My blood pressure is better, my blood work is better, and my overall mental state is good. I haven't watched a TV in nearly a year now.

They are squeezing that iron fist hard now, but there is still time to squeeze out between the fingers. Dont get caught in the fist.

The personnel director told me I would have to work 4 more years to get company insurance, "What are you going to do with no insurance?!"
I told her, that the Lord had kept me through some bad times, and he will keep me through whatever comes after. I also told her dead folks don't need insurance.
I also saw this shitstorm coming. I told the folks I worked with, "You don't want to be in this job a year from now." I was spot on right.

I am blessed, to be in a time and place where I could "disconnect". I am concerned that the next are that falls will be to withdraw healthcare from non vaccinated. Im not fearful, simply concerned.
I've honestly never felt better. Living in a 5th wheel, just living life as it comes. My blood pressure is better, my blood work is better, and my overall mental state is good. I haven't watched a TV in nearly a year now.

They are squeezing that iron fist hard now, but there is still time to squeeze out between the fingers. Dont get caught in the fist.

Interesting you brought up insurance as an incentive. No insurance companies are currently covering ailments derived from the covid shots. Not sure about full life insurance policies in event of death. Wouldn't surprise me if in the near future we see those companies actually blaming death on the shot so they don't have to pay out.

Interesting you brought up insurance as an incentive. No insurance companies are currently covering ailments derived from the covid shots. Not sure about full life insurance policies in event of death. Wouldn't surprise me if in the near future we see those companies actually blaming death on the shot so they don't have to pay out.

Interesting you should mention that...
I am positive I had Covid in Jan 2020. I did get antibody test, but it was many months later, and even the girl that took my blood informed me that they were seeing cases of antibodies not showing up after 3 months and more.
Add to that, I took care of an elderly neighbor who absolutely had the Rona, and I didn't get anything beyond a possible 24 hour bug. I cant confirm it was Rona cause.....im staying the hell away from a nose swab and medical facilities as much as possible.

Now...didn't mean to ramble.
Yes. This is another reason I will not get the jab.
I cant afford to be on the hook for serious vaccine complications, from a dangerous shot made by pharma companies that are making billions on lies.

Be the iron fist my brother.
There is nothing that I am afraid of, especially them.
When it's time to lead, be there, lead, others will follow, it's your responsibility.
I will also.
It's not time yet, sit in the grass unnoticed for a bit more

exactly-thank-you-peter-rabbit.gif

I've been giving this some thought, would I leave my job over it, etc?

I'm leaning towards yes for the reasons above. If I have a reaction and die, my wife's a widow and on her own without a breadwinner or any help at all.

Money makes things easier for sure, but it's not everything. Plus, where will it end? We're coming up on two years of "two weeks to flatten the curve" real soon and they're talking about lockdowns in August over this Delta bullshit now.

If you bend on this, you're bent. Period. What about the next vaccine for the lambda variant? Gonna put your foot down on that one?

Fuck all this shit. It's a no from me, dawg.

Go get an antibody test. Then tell them to Fuck Off. 18 plus months of people getting the virus and they can't produce ten people that have been infected for a second time

Last edited:
Reactions: Tokay444
Fox is reporting that the CDC and White House are discussing a national mandate.

Masks didn't stop the flu in 1918. Masks are being credited with extinction some types of flu last year. They literally have Fauci's e-mails stating masks aren't protective, the virus is too small. We know they don't work, we have known for eons. Every kid who payed attention in history class knows what happened in 1918, and that cities with high rates of mask wearing did not have low rates of Spanish Flu.

If a particle is smaller than the filter size, the filter will not catch it.

Fox is reporting that the CDC and White House are discussing a national mandate.
I don't expect Feds to mandate anything as they don't need to anymore, but instead coordinate with their big business pals to dish out the requirement.

Want a bank account? Get the shots.
Want internet? Get the shots.
Want a cell phone? Get the shots.

Masks didn't stop the flu in 1918. Masks are being credited with extinction some types of flu last year. They literally have Fauci's e-mails stating masks aren't protective, the virus is too small. We know they don't work, we have known for eons. Every kid who payed attention in history class knows what happened in 1918, and that cities with high rates of mask wearing did not have low rates of Spanish Flu.

If a particle is smaller than the filter size, the filter will not catch it.
They are discussing a vaccine mandate, not masks.

Upheld by one court. It is being appealed. An opinion that take shot or be fired is not coercion because they can get another job is total bullshit.
the appellate court tossed it. Don't know what happens after that
I don't disagree with just get another job is BS But, it is right to work state.

Neither the CDC, nor the White House have to power to make "mandates." This is a free country where people are not subject to mandates.
Lol... Were you not around last year. Police were arresting people and throwing them in jail for not wearing masks. Stores were shut down for not having mask mandates, yep arrested too.

We don't have a free country anymore, barely the illusion of it.

Sounds like local police problems. Maybe they need defunded in your area. What law were they enforcing?
Lol... Were you not around last year. Police were arresting people and throwing them in jail for not wearing masks. Stores were shut down for not having mask mandates, yep arrested too.

We don't have a free country anymore, barely the illusion of it.

ME: CDC, should I get poke if I already had Covid?

CDC: “Yes, you should be poked regardless of whether you already had COVID-19. That’s because experts do not yet know how long you are protected from getting sick again after recovering from COVID-19.”

ME: Oh, okay, we don’t know how long natural immunity lasts. Got it. So, how long does poke-induced immunity last?

CDC: “There is still a lot we are learning about COVID-19 pokes and CDC is constantly reviewing evidence and updating guidance. We don’t know how long protection lasts for those who are poked.”

ME: Okay … but wait a second. I thought you said the reason I need the poke was because we don’t know how long my natural immunity lasts, but it seems like you’re saying we ALSO don’t know how long poke immunity lasts either. So, how exactly is the poke immunity better than my natural immunity?

CDC: …

ME: Uh … alright. But, haven’t there been a bunch of studies suggesting that natural immunity could last for years or decades?

CDC: Yes.

NEWYORKTIMES: “Years, maybe even decades, according to a new study.”

ME: Ah. So natural immunity might last longer than poke immunity?

CDC: Possibly. You never know.

ME: Okay. If I get the poke, does that mean I won’t get sick?

BRITAIN: Nope. We are just now entering a seasonal spike and about half of our infections and hospital admissions are poked people.

ME: CDC, is this true? Are there a lot of people in the U.S. catching Covid after getting the poke?

CDC: We stopped tracking breakthrough cases. We accept voluntary reports of breakthroughs but aren’t out there looking for them.

ME: Does that mean that if someone comes in the hospital with Covid, you don’t track them because they’ve been poked? You only track the UN-poked Covid cases?

CDC: That’s right.

ME: Oh, okay. Hmm. Well, if I can still get sick after I get the poke, how is it helping me?

CDC: We never said you wouldn’t get sick. We said it would reduce your chances of serious illness or death.

ME: Oh, sorry. Alright, exactly how much does it reduce my chance of serious illness or death.

CDC: We don’t know “exactly.”

ME: Oh. Then what’s your best estimate for how much risk reduction there is?

CDC: We don’t know, okay? Next question.

ME: Um, if I’m healthy and don’t want the poke, is there any reason I should get it?

CDC: Yes, for the collective.

ME: How does the collective benefit from me getting poked?

CDC: Because you could spread the virus to someone else who might get sick and die.

ME: Can a poked person spread the virus to someone else?

ME: So if I get poked, I could still spread the virus to someone else?

ME: But I thought you just said, the REASON I should get poked was to prevent me spreading the virus? How does that make sense if I can still catch Covid and spread it after getting the poke?

CDC: Never mind that. The other thing is, if you stay unpoked, there’s a chance the virus could possibly mutate into a strain that escapes the pokes protection, putting all poked people at risk.

ME: So the poke stops the virus from mutating?

CDC: No.

ME: So it can still mutate in poked people?

ME: This seems confusing. If the poke doesn’t stop mutations, and it doesn’t stop infections, then how does me getting poked help prevent a more deadly strain from evolving to escape the poke?

CDC: You aren’t listening, okay? The bottom line is: as long as you are unpoked, you pose a threat to poked people.

ME: But what KIND of threat??

CDC: The threat that they could get a serious case of Covid and possibly die.

ME: My brain hurts. Didn’t you JUST say that the poke doesn’t keep people from catching Covid, but prevents a serious case or dying? Now it seems like you’re saying poked people can still easily die from Covid even after they got the poke just by running into an unpoked person! Which is it??

CDC: That’s it, we’re hanging up now.

ME: Wait! I just want to make sure I understand all this. So, even if I ALREADY had Covid, I should STILL get poked, because we don’t know how long natural immunity lasts, and we also don’t know how long poke immunity lasts. And I should get the poke to keep a poked person from catching Covid from me, but even if I get the poke, I can give it to the poked person anyways. And, the other poked person can still easily catch a serious case of Covid from me and die. Do I have all that right?

ME: Um, hello? Is anyone there?

ME: CDC, should I get poked if I already had Covid?

CDC: “Yes, you should be poked regardless of whether you already had COVID-19. That’s because experts do not yet know how long you are protected from getting sick again after recovering from COVID-19.”

ME: Oh, okay, we don’t know how long natural immunity lasts. Got it. So, how long does poke-induced immunity last?

CDC: “There is still a lot we are learning about COVID-19 pokes and CDC is constantly reviewing evidence and updating guidance. We don’t know how long protection lasts for those who are poked.”

ME: Okay … but wait a second. I thought you said the reason I need the poke was because we don’t know how long my natural immunity lasts, but it seems like you’re saying we ALSO don’t know how long poke immunity lasts either. So, how exactly is the poke immunity better than my natural immunity?

ME: Uh … alright. But, haven’t there been a bunch of studies suggesting that natural immunity could last for years or decades?

BRITAIN: Nope. We are just now entering a seasonal spike and about half of our infections and hospital admissions are poked people.

ME: CDC, is this true? Are there a lot of people in the U.S. catching Covid after getting the poke?

CDC: We stopped tracking breakthrough cases. We accept voluntary reports of breakthroughs but aren’t out there looking for them.

ME: Does that mean that if someone comes in the hospital with Covid, you don’t track them because they’ve been poked? You only track the UN-poked Covid cases?

ME: Oh, okay. Hmm. Well, if I can still get sick after I get the poke, how is it helping me?

CDC: We never said you wouldn’t get sick. We said it would reduce your chances of serious illness or death.

ME: Oh, sorry. Alright, exactly how much does it reduce my chance of serious illness or death.

ME: Um, if I’m healthy and don’t want the poke, is there any reason I should get it?

CDC: Because you could spread the virus to someone else who might get sick and die.

ME: But I thought you just said, the REASON I should get poked was to prevent me spreading the virus? How does that make sense if I can still catch Covid and spread it after getting the poke?

CDC: Never mind that. The other thing is, if you stay unpoked, there’s a chance the virus could possibly mutate into a strain that escapes the pokes protection, putting all poked people at risk.

ME: This seems confusing. If the poke doesn’t stop mutations, and it doesn’t stop infections, then how does me getting poked help prevent a more deadly strain from evolving to escape the poke?

CDC: You aren’t listening, okay? The bottom line is: as long as you are unpoked, you pose a threat to poked people.

ME: My brain hurts. Didn’t you JUST say that the poke doesn’t keep people from catching Covid, but prevents a serious case or dying? Now it seems like you’re saying poked people can still easily die from Covid even after they got the poke just by running into an unpoked person! Which is it??

ME: Wait! I just want to make sure I understand all this. So, even if I ALREADY had Covid, I should STILL get poked, because we don’t know how long natural immunity lasts, and we also don’t know how long poke immunity lasts. And I should get the poke to keep a poked person from catching Covid from me, but even if I get the poke, I can give it to the poked person anyways. And, the other poked person can still easily catch a serious case of Covid from me and die. Do I have all that right? …

Sounds like local police problems. Maybe they need defunded in your area. What law were they enforcing?
Get your hearing checked
It was across 3 counties, several cities, city police, sheriffs And that's just where I've lived, not including including 3 or 4 other major cities and surrounding townships... you're poorly educated on the topic as this is common knowledge across our country.

Laws were failure to follow city ordinance and mandates. This is the real pandemic. You are local health and human services, forget the official title, officials also have the ability to basically shut down your town if they feel there is a health threat... Basically the same people that shut down a restaurant for unsanitary kitchens.

Last edited:
ME: CDC, should I get poke if I already had Covid?

ME: Wait! I just want to make sure I understand all this. So, even if I ALREADY had Covid, I should STILL get poked, because we don’t know how long natural immunity lasts, and we also don’t know how long poke immunity lasts. And I should get the poke to keep a poked person from catching Covid from me, but even if I get the poke, I can give it to the poked person anyways. And, the other poked person can still easily catch a serious case of Covid from me and die. Do I have all that right?

This needs to be a meme

Reactions: BytorJr
Get your hearing checked
It was across 3 counties, several cities, city police, sheriffs And that's just where I've lived, not including including 3 or 4 other major cities and surrounding townships... you're poorly educated on the topic as this is common knowledge across our country.

Laws were failure to follow city ordinance and mandates. This is the real pandemic. You are local health and human services, forget the official title, officials also have the ability to basically shut down your town if they feel there is a health threat... Basically the same people that shut down a restaurant for unsanitary kitchens.
You think I hear things off a computer screen. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Mandates are not laws. Ordinances are enacted by council. I.E local problems.

It didn't happen here. The problem was local to you, enacted by your government and enforced by your city police. I.E, your fucking problem.

I have a feeling it already is a meme. They are copy and pasting it form somewhere.

You're the one that said "sounds like"... I figured you were using one of those douche text to voice apps.

And yes, mandates and ordinances act just like laws.

If it was just me and a minor local issue, nobody would say a fucking thing But it was happening all over the country and literally in every state