• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Group Buys Manners 2019 Snipers Hide Group Buy

Got the notification that my T4A Team was ready on Tuesday. Called Wednesday morning, paid and gave my new address. Received tracking last night and UPS is showing my old address. FML.

Last edited:
I thought the T4A-Team had "MCS" on the side and inletted kinda like the ole Ruger Zytel Stocks? Either way, good looking Stock.

https://mannersstocks.com/2019-mcs-t4a-ateam

Is your nose pressed up against the window ? You know you'll only make yourself cry...........:cry::cool:

You should avoid this thread for a while, at least until the brown truck comes up your driveway. Then everything will be "mo bedduh" ;)

• Angry
Reactions: 1J04
Got the notification that my T4A Team was ready on Tuesday. Called Wednesday morning, paid and gave my new address. Received tracking last night and UPS is showing my old address. FML.

Manners was able to redirect the package and I picked it up at the hub. It's looks fantastic.

One question, do these screws look right for a 700 mini chassis? The knurled screw doesn't seem to fit. Am I looking at this incorrectly?

48939761442_281a1e87b6_k.jpg

48939760847_ab51704958_k.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: SonicBurlap
Got the email and phoned in the Visa numbers today. Should be here next Monday!

Now, what to build....

Reactions: 1J04
Well made a call to the factory and gave them my stock number again, this time I was told they don't have that number in the system..

Well made a call to the factory and gave them my stock number again, this time I was told they don't have that number in the system..
That's the kind of stuff no one wants to hear after trusting and waiting. I think I'd be livid.

I don't know why I didn't get in on this.

If anyone decides they don't need/want a nice stock that would fir a Vudoo please drop me a line.

Finally got the e-mail that my T4Team is done. Called in a paid for it last Monday. Still no shipping notice today. Am I the only one who hasn't got their stock yet from the 2019 Group Buy?

Disregard, saw the answer in the other section about the Site being down for an upgrade/MX. Thx