• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Group Buys Manners 2019 Snipers Hide Group Buy

tmanners

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 3, 2006
1232 swift, NKC, MO.
2019 Manners Snipers Hide Group Buy

We at Manners Comosite Stocks have been fond of and fortunate enough to be supported by the great community of Snipers Hide. Because of this, Just like ever year on our new products, we are offering a group buy to all Sniper Hide members, to say thank you for all your great support . Without you guys we wouldn’t be growing like we are.

New MCS-CS2.0
thumbnail_MCS-CS2-[Moss].jpg
thumbnail_MCS-CS2-[Moola].jpg

MCS-CS2.0
The CS-2 is an updated version of our popular MCS-CS released in 2018. The main modification to the new version is one the fore-end to accommodate those shooters who wanted a compact stock on which they could run night vision. We lengthened the fore-end and added a slight flare at the very top end, then widened the tip to 2.4 inches.
* MCS-CS2 Retail $695 standard shell, group buy price $590.75
*Elite Carbon option Retail $149, group buy price $126.65
*Light weight cheek option Retail $125.99, group buy price $107.09

New MCS-UC ( ultra classic )
thumbnail_MCS-UC-[Clear-Matte].jpg

MCS-UC (Ultra Classic)
The design and shape or this stock was the result of a group effort with Crescent Customs and ACGG member, John Vest. Our aim was to produce a stock manufactured by modern technologies and materials for durability and accuracy while still maintaining the custom feel and shape of a high-end, handmade classic wood stock. The Ultra Classic was made possible by a new layup process we developed which incorporates some new and old-school technology. We've incorporated some 1/4" carbon fiber recoil pins that tie the high-stress areas into the proprietary newly designed 100% carbon-fiber shell.
The MCS-UC is the perfect starting platform for that classic lightweight mountain rifle. The shadow-line cheek piece is designed to help position your head for modern-style optics while still maintaining a straight comb. This shadow-line cheek flows elegantly into the 22-lines-per-inch checkered grip area with the same perfect show lines as the fore end.
-Average weight only 17.5-18.5 ounces
-Able to withstand magnum calibers
-Designed for right-hand Remington 700 short-style actions
-Can accept up to a Bartlein #2B barrel contour
-Comes std in matte field grade clear with your choice of optional speckle color-not designed for camo's or paint.

* MCS-UC Retail $689, group buy price $585.65

Mid 2018 year release MCS-T4Ateam
thumbnail_MCS-T4ATEAM-[Black-Blue].jpg

thumbnail_MCS-T4ATEAM-[Elite-Swamp].jpg

Mid year 2018 Release – MCS-T4Ateam
The MCS-T4Ateam stock is an updated version of our very popular MCS-T4A. The main modification to the new version is the addition of a right hand thumb shelf. This is done to help aid shooters maintain a better balance while shooting off barricades.
*MCS-T4Ateam Retail $655 standard shell, group buy price $556.75
*Elite Carbon option Retail $149, group buy price $126.65

Group Buy Details
*This group buy is available on all new 2019 products or stocks and options ordered along with stock.
*To make it easy, we are offering 15% off on the complete stock order, including all other options
*One stock maxiumum per hide member
*Group buy starts on Friday 2-15-19 and ends on 2-25-2019.
*Only available on Remington 700 or clone actions ( defianc, surgeon, bighorn, stiller, gap, ect. )
*Hide group buy discount cannot be used with any other offers, discounts or certificates.
To Place order for group buy
*Fill out the attached order form in the bottom of this post and email to [email protected]
*Please do not use the online stock builder on our web page. ( these orders will go into the system as a block of orders )
*Make sure that you give your hide name at time of order
*All the 2019 group buy orders will go in the system at one time. This means confirmation emails along with build numbers and specs will be emailed by the end of the day Thursday 2-28-2019. If you do not receive a confirmation email by 3-1-19, please contact the office or shoot me a PM here on the hide.
Thank you very much,

Attachments

• 2019 Group Buy Order Form Fillable (1).pdf
    3.3 MB · Views: 609
@tmanners Would I be able to order just the lightweight cheek piece through the group buy since it's listed as an option on the CS2? If not, no biggie.

Reactions: RobertB
Thanks Tom!! On the T4A Team, what are the differences from a standard T4A other than the thumb shelf? On the website, it mentioned a flatter/different fore end....how does shape/dimensions of fore end stack up against standard T4A?

Thanks for a great product and the continued support!

Really wish there was a new color for 2019 so I could jump in with an order. Need a MCS-CS for a the kids. Think the MCS-CS2 will be too bulky.

Regardless, thanks Tom and Robert for your support.

To save Tom the time to reply, I ordered a T2AGap in last years SH group buy and as long as you order one of the new things that are listed in the Group Buy post, you can order that item with any of the options that Manners offers. So I ordered a T2AGap in the Americana finish. Both the T2AGap and the Americana finish were "new" for that year (the T2AGap being a revision of the previous version of this stock) and qualified for the SH Group Buy. Then I specified that stock with Elite Fill, Gen 2 mini-chassis, flush cups, etc just like you can order with any Manners stock. In my case I ordered in January and I had the finish stock shipped to me by the end of September.

Tom:

Couple questions pursuant the MCS-UC stock:

Is your MCS-BDL mini chassis an option for this stock?
Is flush cups an option as well?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Tom:

Couple questions pursuant the MCS-UC stock:

Is your MCS-BDL mini chassis an option for this stock?
Is flush cups an option as well?

Thanks!
Hi intrainging, we have not tried to install the bdl mini in one, I don’t see why it won’t fit of the to0 of my head. I could put cups, but I would have to add xtra material in that area which will add weigh. Thank you

Last edited:
I'd like one of these Badger m-lok rails embedded into a T4A Team. Is that something you guys can provide or would I need to send you one?

We can do that. Badger is across the street from us so we can source on through them if you would like. Or you can send one in to be installed.

Hope this helps.

Manners,

Can custom colors be added to a stock? If so, Is that an upcharge from the standard color schemes? Elite tac fill.

Thanks

Manners,

Can custom colors be added to a stock? If so, Is that an upcharge from the standard color schemes? Elite tac fill.

Thanks
Since the molded in colors are gel-coats and we have matching paint it would be easy if it's colors we already have. So we could mix the colors in any scheme you want. You can tell us 1-4 colors to put on and we can do that easily.

Hope this helps

Are any of these stock offerings similar to the T6A? I have the T6A and love it. Wouldn't mind picking another stock up on this sale if it isn't too different than the T6A. Maybe the 2019 T2AGAP? Is there anywhere that I can look at the tech specs as well for these new offerings? Cant seem to find the specs on Mannersstocks.com.

No love for Tikka shooters? :cry: Would love to get a lightweight hunting stock with adjustable cheekpiece.

ETA: This was an innocent question, I have no knowledge of any past group buys or Tikka issues.

Last edited:
2 questions

1. Whats the weight of the MCS-CS2.0 as pictured?

2. Can an ARCA rail be added to the bottom of it by Manners for mounting to a tripod (short one near mag or full length one)

Thanks!

Thanks Robert. That’s what I meant to say, colors you already have. Do you know the names of the colors in swamp?

Thanks

I believe there were issues with the Tikka mini chassis with tikka mags. Maybe @tmanners or @RobertB can chime in about that.

Since the crapping has already started I thought i'd say a few words.

Having participated in the 2018 Group Buy I had a extremely positive experience with Manners Composite Stocks. I changed my order midway through, my fault, and Manners accommodated my request without adding much time to the order, even though the inlet was changed. My stock required a specific BarLoc cut and I spoke to Mr. Manners personally about it multiple times. Always enjoyable to talk with. My stock was damaged in shipment, even though it is not Manner's problem, they paid for shipping for it to be repaired. The BT17 was out of stock when my stock was finished. I had a note on the invoice saying I was owed one when they came back in stock. I figured I would never see that BT17. Sure enough it arrived less than a week later.

It is well worth the wait for these stocks and I would happily do business with them again. They are a stand-up company and will make things right.

Carry on and enjoy the group buy.

Are any of these stock offerings similar to the T6A? I have the T6A and love it. Wouldn't mind picking another stock up on this sale if it isn't too different than the T6A. Maybe the 2019 T2AGAP? Is there anywhere that I can look at the tech specs as well for these new offerings? Cant seem to find the specs on Mannersstocks.com.
The specs will be pretty similar between the T4A Team and non Team models. Same with the T2A and T2A GAP.

The T6-A has a narrower fore-end that is shaped a bit boxier than the T2/T4's. I would be happy to help you though with one if you would rather have that model.

Please let me know if I can help in any way.

The specs will be pretty similar between the T4A Team and non Team models. Same with the T2A and T2A GAP.

The T6-A has a narrower fore-end that is shaped a bit boxier than the T2/T4's. I would be happy to help you though with one if you would rather have that model.

Please let me know if I can help in any way.
I appreciate your reply. I will definitely be ordering a new stock from you, I just need to figure out which one. It will be used for both hunting and range shooting. The only thing I have to compare it to is that T6A, and I really dont think I want to go much bigger on the forend. I will be putting one of your mini chassis in the stock as well. Any suggestions?

Is this the case? That some of the orders from the 2018 group buy are still not filled.

Brian

Maybe some had the same issue I had. Ordered an MCS-EH1TK for 2018 buy. Last I heard it was offered but never produced.

Can i use the group buy to get my name in line for the CS LOP hardware? If so, I'll take 2!

2019 MCS-T2AGAP
Is this part of the group buy? I don’t see it listed above, but it’s new.

Thanks!

I think that is the one I ordered last year unless there are now two GAP spec models.
There is a newer model. It won't do anything the other can't do but is slightly modified with some requested features.

Hope this helps

Can I order a Light weight cheek piece for a EH1 that I already have?

Hi Guys, Thank you , to all that participated in the group buy, we had a another large group this year. As of now the office has gotten out most of the email confirmations with build number and specs. They will be finishing up by the end of the day. If you do not get a confirmation email by the end of the day today, shoot me a pm and i will get you taken care of. thank you very much for the orders

Reactions: Estes640