• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Manners Composite Stocks Estimated Lead Times

Great news for me. My MacMillan just shipped. Ordered it 6/4/2018. 7 weeks, not too bad.

Reactions: Jackalope
I called manners today to make sure I was seeing what I was seeing on their ready to ship inventory and got me a t6a elite shell with badger m5 cut out.Hell yeah

This is my MCS-CS heck of a set up. 16 inch 300 blackout on a Stiller. Lefty. I had a number of conversations directly with Tom on this one. He certainly came through.
22B5EAB6-D652-4978-9408-A6D31297ACCA.jpeg
DC26722F-FBEF-4D11-AE07-0ADA32EF8364.jpeg

I called manners today to make sure I was seeing what I was seeing on their ready to ship inventory and got me a t6a elite shell with badger m5 cut out.Hell yeah

I just wanna say thanks to Manners.I ordered my stock on Monday that no one seems to have and got it today that’s some badass customer service thanks once again.

Reactions: RobertB
I have a MPA 6.5 switch lug. It has the Curtis axiom with the West Texas ordinance sl. Will a manners with a mini chassis work with this?

The plan is to order a shorter barrel and with this stock use it deer hunting this season.

Thanks

Kind of bummed out. I own 11 Manners stocks yet I have called and left voice messages for over a month and no one will call me back. I have 2 customers who bought Gunwerks copilot rifles in the manners CS stock. I keep trying to get a answer as to if I can buy the cheek piece , like ones i bought from Core Shooting Soultions had.

On a side note , if you never bought anything thing from Core Shooting Soultions you need to check them out. They had the MCS-CS , 16.5 proof 6.5, and defiance action all in stock. Got my stuff in 3 days , bribed my gunsmith with beer and Benjamin's and had a completed rife in 11 days.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 390
On a side note , if you never bought anything thing from Core Shooting Soultions you need to check them out. They had the MCS-CS , 16.5 proof 6.5, and defiance action all in stock. Got my stuff in 3 days , bribed my gunsmith with beer and Benjamin's and had a completed rife in 11 days.
Very nice!

Kind of bummed out. I own 11 Manners stocks yet I have called and left voice messages for over a month and no one will call me back. I have 2 customers who bought Gunwerks copilot rifles in the manners CS stock. I keep trying to get a answer as to if I can buy the cheek piece , like ones i bought from Core Shooting Soultions had.
Send Robert Brantley a pm on here he will get back with you, may take a day so but he will call you they have been extremely busy lately from what I hear

I got my stock last week from manners totally in love with it one of the best stocks that I've ever owned Thank you manners stocks yeah how are you

Last edited:
Hi Gun_Guru, You can always shoot me a PM here on the if needed, I try to check them every other day or so. We have beefed up the office staff over last few years there should not be any problems. I know they get extremely busy but they are pretty good at returning calls. Shoot me a pm, I would like to talk to you to get more details to see if we have a problem with our in house system. I will also get with the office to have them check out the system mail boxes make sure we are catching all of them.

No problem on the CS adjustable cheek. For the Gunwerks build, I can provide a standard clear cheek, we do not do the Gunwerks camo in house. Thank you very much,

Hi Gun_Guru, You can always shoot me a PM here on the if needed, I try to check them every other day or so. We have beefed up the office staff over last few years there should not be any problems. I know they get extremely busy but they are pretty good at returning calls. Shoot me a pm, I would like to talk to you to get more details to see if we have a problem with our in house system. I will also get with the office to have them check out the system mail boxes make sure we are catching all of them.

No problem on the CS adjustable cheek. For the Gunwerks build, I can provide a standard clear cheek, we do not do the Gunwerks camo in house. Thank you very much,

I appreciate you taking the time to reply. I called today and left a message and got called back within the HR. Got 2 ordered.

Just finished one of my personal builds today ... Big Hort TL3 , Bartlien heavy Palma 6.5 creedmoor , trigger tech , badger m5 enhanced and of course a tactical elite 6A in Swamp

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    506.7 KB · Views: 195
My Compact stock came in about a month ago but it took me some time to get it down to my gunsmith to have it bedded. I love this thing so far, first time dealing with Manners and the level of care they showed was second to none. Order placed April 18', stock received July 18'.
20180908_203826.jpg

20180908_203838.jpg

20180908_203853.jpg

We appreciate the kind words and were happy to assist! Looks like it turned out great!

Hi Guys, I wanted to do a quick update for guys that have a Tikka stock on order that takes new MCS-CTRBDL mini chassis on order. I made a design change to the CTR mini chassis early on that has pushed those orders to the long side of production. The office has contacted most of the guys with updates. If you have not been contacted please shoot me a PM, I will get you on my list and push them through for you. All the CTR mini chassis are in house now and getting assembled. This does not affect the New Tikka MCS-DBMTK mini chassis that take the AI mags. Thank you very much,

Hi Guys, I wanted to do a quick update for guys that have a Tikka stock on order that takes new MCS-CTRBDL mini chassis on order. I made a design change to the CTR mini chassis early on that has pushed those orders to the long side of production. The office has contacted most of the guys with updates. If you have not been contacted please shoot me a PM, I will get you on my list and push them through for you. All the CTR mini chassis are in house now and getting assembled. This does not affect the New Tikka MCS-DBMTK mini chassis that take the AI mags. Thank you very much,
So is the Eh1 tikka and CTR chassis now available or is this still a no go?

Hi Tom, I ordered a MCS-PRS1TK a couple of months ago through Ignition Custom Engineering in Australia, it's a left hand in artic camo (for a regular T3 as opposed to a CTR). I haven't heard either way on whether this one is affected - do you by chance have an update?

So is the Eh1 tikka and CTR chassis now available or is this still a no go?
Hi Tree Man, Yes, the EH1Tk is available. The orders that we have had in the system are running on the long side of the time frame. They where held up by the CTR mini chassis, but all are now running thru. Shoot me a PM, i will get you going.

Hi Tom, I ordered a MCS-PRS1TK a couple of months ago through Ignition Custom Engineering in Australia, it's a left hand in artic camo (for a regular T3 as opposed to a CTR). I haven't heard either way on whether this one is affected - do you by chance have an update?
Hi Kwison. that one should be fine. I did find a order from them for a left hand arctic molded , it has the standard MCS-DBMTK mini chassis that takes the AI mags. It is moving right along as it should. Shoot me a PM and i will forward you the build number so you can verify with Custom Engineering it is yours.
thank you very much,

Anyone ordered a Core excluisive color?

I have, the one I talked about just above that I ordered in March that just came in, was through CORE because I wanted their Highland camo. I just typed in an email to CORE of what all I wanted on the stock, they sent the custom order into Manner's and then an invoice to me. Good guys, super helpful.

28.jpg

Reactions: 5RWill
I ordered the MCS-PRS1TK for my CTR in March with the group buy and it currently finishing. Should be ready sometime this week. Staff was super friendly and gets back pretty quick.

I ordered the MCS-PRS1TK for my CTR in March with the group buy and it currently finishing. Should be ready sometime this week. Staff was super friendly and gets back pretty quick.

Please post up a photo and let us know how it performs - I'm very much looking forward to getting mine but I figure she's still a few months away.

Found a MCS CS in scorched earth in the flat top section .. Y'all need to check there..... Because I need to slow down

Found a MCS CS in scorched earth in the flat top section .. Y'all need to check there..... Because I need to slow down
Tell me about it! ? with the two I have on order plus the one I bought in the group buy that will be 3 stocks for me this year alone from manners! But they are works of art in my eyes, it only I could get the wife to think like me. lol

Please post up a photo and let us know how it performs - I'm very much looking forward to getting mine but I figure she's still a few months away.[/QUOT

Will do. It's been a few months. I'm pumped to finally get it in. There was some confusion about it being able to use the stock bottom metal and sako mags but they were accommodating with the changes that needed to happen.

Just got my T2A back from Manners today, I had them reinlet my stock for a different contour barrel and they painted it for me along with re doing the bolt handle cut. This stock was not in real bad shape, but it came back to me and it looks brand new. Man, I'm really happy with the work they did on this stock. Top shelf brother. Definatly above and beyond, Thanks Manner crew !

Reactions: Lunchbox27
I ordered a flat top 9-17 and got it today and looks awesome

Attachments

• 644BA074-3152-472D-8851-2ED6CC341C0A.jpeg
    644BA074-3152-472D-8851-2ED6CC341C0A.jpeg
    579.9 KB · Views: 164
Sent in an order today, RH L/A T2a DBM minichassis (CIP length), standard fill. Will see when it ships/shows.

Going to do a 300 PRC this coming spring/summer I believe.

Last edited:
No sir 9/17/18
It was a flat top stock in there inventory only took two weeks, there advertised turnaround on flat-tops are 4 weeks
Oh gotcha, was going to say dang i've been waiting on mine sine April i think. Not that it matters i can't use it for another two months. Really digging the copperhead pattern, kind of makes me wish i would've gone with it. Though if i could i'd have matched my CORE Elite Highland EH1.

Manners,

Do you offer the full length M-Lok rail on your T4A stocks? If so, what do I need to call it/ask for when I order? I didn't see it listed on the stock builder.

Manners knocked it out the park on this one! Huge thanks to them! My new DBM will be here tomorrow then a little cerakote. In my opinion this is the best way to keep a Tikka CTR compact.

Is this with the mini chasis for the tikka that they offer?

Manners,

Do you offer the full length M-Lok rail on your T4A stocks? If so, what do I need to call it/ask for when I order? I didn't see it listed on the stock builder.
I had them inlet the Henderson precision mlok rail on the bottom of a T4 and prs stock for me, it requires the carbon fiber barrel channel. So yes you can get an mlok rail, but I'm not sure they actually offer one.

I had them inlet the Henderson precision mlok rail on the bottom of a T4 and prs stock for me, it requires the carbon fiber barrel channel. So yes you can get an mlok rail, but I'm not sure they actually offer one.

Thanks for the info. Seems ideal for my potential uses. Easy mounting of a bipod and the option to mount a ARCA rail if I get a tripod or shoot a PRS match down the road.

Thanks for the info. Seems ideal for my potential uses. Easy mounting of a bipod and the option to mount a ARCA rail if I get a tripod or shoot a PRS match down the road.
Yep, glad to help.

Yes I really like it for the flexibility of pic or arca rails. I also switched my bipod to RRS pic/arca mounts so now everything is really universal.

I ordered a MCS-PRS1TK with the Tikka chassis for Tikka mags back in March. I’ve read on the forum that it’s undergoing a redesign? I tried messaging the Manners rep on this forum to no avail. I sent another e-mail, but the last one I sent a month ago went unanswered. It’s hard for me to call during the work week given my job.

If they have issues, I’ll probably just order a KRG chassis, but it would defeat the concept of what I was trying to build off my CTR T3x rifle: light weight training rifle. I guess I should have just bought a Tac A1 from the get go.

Is this with the mini chasis for the tikka that they offer?
No this one carries the CDI DBM but I do have one on order, a EH1 for the tikka. From my understanding they only offer the tikka chassis in two stocks the prs1tk and the eh1tk but from what I hear there hasn’t been any of the eh1tk and ctr chassis actually made yet