• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

manners stock badger chasis is it any good.

precision308

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 25, 2013
Indiana
I was out Scouting new parts for my next rifle build. I came across the manners I believe it was the T2 stock with the Badger Ordnance chassis system in it. I know manners makes quality stocks. Has anyone used this chassis. if so what can you tell me good or bad. This is probably going to be a Remington 700 build with a m24 profile Barrel in 308. I like the idea because it would eliminate bedding and you would still have a traditional style stock versus a true chassis.thank you.

The Manners Mini chassis is manufactured for them by Badger Ordnance, it is a superb piece of machining. It gives the drop in aspect of a chassis with the ergonomics of a carbon/fiberglass stock. If it fits your needs then I highly recommend it

I like the idea, and figured the best way to find out was to try it myself. I guess when the parts come back from Mr Hammonds I will find out. Should be a dead give away if he has bedding done on how well it works!

ive got a t2 mini chassis for my remington platforms. Its awesome. I have two barreled actions in 6.5 creed and 223ai that i swap back and forth in it without any zero shift. Just torque to the right specs each time. The extra $200ish you spend on it is the same cost as professional bedding. Im not a huge fan of the metal chassis stocks with pistol grips or thumbholes but i love the concept of the chassis so i went with the manners. The mini chassis is the way to go. And if you want the folding ability of a chassis, there are now manners folders with chassis.

I took my barreled action out of my Manners with the Mini chassis the other day, in order to change the sear on my trigger.

Put it back in, torqued it down and took it to the range. The zero didn't move a gnats ass.

Its worked well for me so far.

Thanks for the quick replies I think that pretty much answered my question. I have an ai 2.0 that I just got and like the idea of the chasis. Havnt used it yet to say if I like it. If I love it I may buy another to have the same familiar setup but I just saw the manners and like the idea they have too. Thanks everyone