• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes March 1.5-15x42 inquiry

Maybe their super ED glass prescription negates or minimizes any flaws in such a short compact package?

Don’t know.

I’d like to see it 12 inches and a 50mm obj, similar to the 4-16x42 ATACR. The reticles look fine. I’ve never needed an ultra short scope but also stay away from anything over @ 13.5”.
I also spend more time hunting than target shooting. Less mass and optimized low to no light capabilities are most important to me in a scope.
I’m using the 3-24x52 this season and am really liking it. While I don’t need all that top end power, the rest of the package works well for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Glassaholic
Sorry if this was addressed, but after seeing some of the issues present in an early Nightforce 2.5-20, wouldn’t a lot of the other possible optical issues be reduced with a longer scope? I love the idea of the March being so light and short, but if the setup would play better with a longer tube it seems odd not to do it.

I’m echoing others here and I’m cautiously optimistic, but the fact is this scope either changes the game a fair bit or makes a few compromises.
There are definitely trade offs with shorter scopes, March has always tried to push the limits with shorter designs so this doesn't come too much as a surprise. With the rise of clip ons, especially thermal, shorter scopes give you more real estate especially with a short(er) barrel rig, not for everyone for sure, but for gas gun and clip on users, this could be the solution they've been hoping for.

It really does look nice on a gas gun

20220331_March_FFP_1.5-15x42_001.jpg

Maybe their super ED glass prescription negates or minimizes any flaws in such a short compact package?

Don’t know.

I’d like to see it 12 inches and a 50mm obj, similar to the 4-16x42 ATACR. The reticles look fine. I’ve never needed an ultra short scope but also stay away from anything over @ 13.5”.
I also spend more time hunting than target shooting. Less mass and optimized low to no light capabilities are most important to me in a scope.
I’m using the 3-24x52 this season and am really liking it. While I don’t need all that top end power, the rest of the package works well for me.
Perhas the March 3-24X52 would be better for you.

Just as a note, the March-FX 1.5-15X42 and the March 1.5-15X42 do not have the Super ED glass of the High Master lens system. They do have ED glass, the same as the majority of the March riflescopes with objectives larger than 24mm.

Where does the ED glass fit in the ranking of glass? Not just for March, but say compared to Vortex G3, or ZCO?
I’m a March newbie.

There are definitely trade offs with shorter scopes, March has always tried to push the limits with shorter designs so this doesn't come too much as a surprise. With the rise of clip ons, especially thermal, shorter scopes give you more real estate especially with a short(er) barrel rig, not for everyone for sure, but for gas gun and clip on users, this could be the solution they've been hoping for.

View attachment 8009520
That's awesome. I was comparing specs to understand the size and the closest I have for form factor is an MPO 1-8 on one of my rifles. This 1.5-15 is 0.3" shorter and 1 oz lighter than that LPVO which is insane. The price reflects that but it is a testament to what they are doing at March.

Personally, I will probably run a compact 1-8 or 1-10 (would love side focus) on my AR15 and this optic on the AR10. I run clip ons and agree with your statement that we are the ones who will benefit most. I am excited for how this impacts the broader market to include ZCO and NF

Yea I figured that. I just wasn’t sure where this version of glass fit in the grand scheme of things.
Let me see if I can start answering that. The issue is dispersion or color fringing or CA (chromatic aberration.) The scale used to measure the control of dispersion in glass is the Abbe number. The glass material that has the best (highest) Abbe number that I am aware of, is pure fluorite crystal glass (CaF2), such as found in the Kowa Prominar 88x/99x, at 94.99. Fluorite crystal glass is difficult to work with, and is affected by conditions (temperature changes), so it's expensive and fragile. ED glass was first created a few decades back as a cheaper alternative to fluorite crystal glass. ED material has some calcium fluorite in it, but it is stable and less expensive than fluorite crystal glass and easier to work with. The Abbe number of ED glass is usually in the low 80s and it's made by several companies such as Ohara, Hikari, Hoya, and so on. It does a good job of controlling CA, and that's important when you are bending the light such as is being done in the 1.5-15X42. DEON introduced the use of ED glass in their riflescopes about 15 years ago and anything bigger than a 24mm objective has ED glass.

Super ED is newer and is more difficult to work with because it has a lot more calcium fluorite in it. However, Super ED is more stable than pure fluorite crystal glass and is now being used in a few March scopes from DEON. I believe the Abbe number of Super ED glass is 94.66 to 94.94 or some such, just below pure fluorite crystal. Ohara and others offer this glass. I believe Schott glass has an Abbe number ranging from the 40s to the 60s depending on the glass.

This does not tell the whole story by any means. There are ways to control CA for specific wavelengths by pairing different types of glass together and get an excellent IQ in normal conditions. I'm sure others can add more and/or correct my prose above. ED, Super ED and Fluorite lens elements are found in various combinations in expensive (multi-kilobuck) camera lenses, and especially telephoto lenses, and have been for many years.

Reactions: mercracing
Let me see if I can start answering that. The issue is dispersion or color fringing or CA (chromatic aberration.) The scale used to measure the control of dispersion in glass is the Abbe number. The glass material that has the best (highest) Abbe number that I am aware of, is pure fluorite crystal glass (CaF2), such as found in the Kowa Prominar 88x/99x, at 94.99. Fluorite crystal glass is difficult to work with, and is affected by conditions (temperature changes), so it's expensive and fragile. ED glass was first created a few decades back as a cheaper alternative to fluorite crystal glass. ED material has some calcium fluorite in it, but it is stable and less expensive than fluorite crystal glass and easier to work with. The Abbe number of ED glass is usually in the low 80s and it's made by several companies such as Ohara, Hikari, Hoya, and so on. It does a good job of controlling CA, and that's important when you are bending the light such as is being done in the 1.5-15X42. DEON introduced the use of ED glass in their riflescopes about 15 years ago and anything bigger than a 24mm objective has ED glass.

Super ED is newer and is more difficult to work with because it has a lot more calcium fluorite in it. However, Super ED is more stable than pure fluorite crystal glass and is now being used in a few March scopes from DEON. I believe the Abbe number of Super ED glass is 94.66 to 94.94 or some such, just below pure fluorite crystal. Ohara and others offer this glass. I believe Schott glass has an Abbe number ranging from the 40s to the 60s depending on the glass.

This does not tell the whole story by any means. There are ways to control CA for specific wavelengths by pairing different types of glass together and get an excellent IQ in normal conditions. I'm sure others can add more and/or correct my prose above. ED, Super ED and Fluorite lens elements are found in various combinations in expensive (multi-kilobuck) camera lenses, and especially telephoto lenses, and have been for many years.
So the new March 1.5-15 will likely have ED glass. How does that glass compare to say a ZCO 5-27 and a G3 Razor?

The March-FX 1.5-15X42 FFP will have virtually the same lenses as the existing March 1.5-15X42 SFP. Yes, there will be ED glass in there. You can ask anyone who has one of those SFP versions how they like it. I have never seen a ZCO 5-27 and know very little about it. I suspect it has a 50 or 56mm objective and since it is vastly different from the March 1.5-15X42, any comparison is meaningless. I do not know anything about the G3 Razor; I use a Gilette razor myself.

All this to say that the March-FX 1.5-15X42 is a tried and tested, even if it's just 2 years old, optical design. And now it will be available in FFP or DR, just like people were clamoring for when the SFP version was introduced.

The March-FX 1.5-15X42 FFP will have virtually the same lenses as the existing March 1.5-15X42 SFP. Yes, there will be ED glass in there. You can ask anyone who has one of those SFP versions how they like it. I have never seen a ZCO 5-27 and know very little about it. I suspect it has a 50 or 56mm objective and since it is vastly different from the March 1.5-15X42, any comparison is meaningless. I do not know anything about the G3 Razor; I use a Gilette razor myself.

All this to say that the March-FX 1.5-15X42 is a tried and tested, even if it's just 2 years old, optical design. And now it will be available in FFP or DR, just like people were clamoring for when the SFP version was introduced.
The fact that you use a Gillette Razor instead of a Schick Stubble Eraser pretty much means I can't trust anything you've ever said.

I used to think I was a glass snob but I've realized I can deal with some distortion that drives other people crazy. I really like my 3x24 and wish I had another. This 1.5x15 sounds awesome but I am a reticle snob. Some of March's reticles are goofy. I buy some of the scopes I have for the reticles and just deal with weight or image quality. I guess with March you buy the scope for the form factor and learn to live with the reticles. I'm not sure I can do that. I'm also having a hard time figuring out if I could deal with their reticles in one scope when I can get two NF NX8 with the reticles I want for the same amount of money.
I figured the reticle would be a point of contention for some and I do understand why. I actually really like the dual reticle. I don't have a requirement for anything with .2 mil hashes in the vertical. My brain works much better in quarters than 5ths so .25 spacing is ideal. However, for this particular application for this particular magnification range, I prefer the .5 mil spacing. Under stress/duress of certain competitions involving levels of cardio or fast moving hunting scenarios, its actually even quicker for me to "split the half" and requires less brain power under pressure and trust me, I need all the help I can get. I don't think March produced this for everybody, but damn, on paper it sure looks like they produced it for me. How it resolves in the real world is another story but I guess we will find out.

I used to think I was a glass snob but I've realized I can deal with some distortion that drives other people crazy. I really like my 3x24 and wish I had another. This 1.5x15 sounds awesome but I am a reticle snob. Some of March's reticles are goofy. I buy some of the scopes I have for the reticles and just deal with weight or image quality. I guess with March you buy the scope for the form factor and learn to live with the reticles. I'm not sure I can do that. I'm also having a hard time figuring out if I could deal with their reticles in one scope when I can get two NF NX8 with the reticles I want for the same amount of money.

ETA: I wrote the above before looking at the reticles being offered with the new FFP versions. Just my general frustration with the March shorties(along with heavy proprietary mounts for light shortdots).

The extended capabilities of a FFP 1.5x to 15x range brings some interesting challenges in terms of reticles. Hence the dual plane solution obviously. How does a reticle compliment a traditional LPVO use and a longer range capable optic .... at the same time.

In the interest of comparison, I used my 3x24 F1 hunting this last week. I shot 3 deer on our family farm. I usually head shoot whitetail at pretty close range and this year wasn't an exception. I started off the hunt at 3x and the FML1 reticle was barely visible. I saw the first deer at about 60 - 70 yards. Head poking up through some branches. I upped the mag to 4x and shot it with a quick offhand shot in the head. After quartering it and cutting off the back straps I cached the meat and walked out a "right a way" (West Virginia term) and spotted a deer through some trees in a clearing inside of 3 minutes. I closed the distance to about 80 - 100yds using a tree as a layer of screening until I could get in the prone. I watched the deer, unaware of me, and upped the mag to 8x to guage how big of an animal it was. I decided to take it and shot it in the head from an unsupported prone position. Another deer ran up confused and I shot it in the head as well. A third deer ran past it and skylined itself at 120 or so yds. I let it go because I already had enough meat.

I stalk using low power but have a hard time using even 3x with my current scopes. When I have time to execute a good shot(which is 90% of the time because I no longer shoot at running deer through the woods) I will ratchet up the magnification, like 6 to 8x prior to engaging an animal. But still something that could be accomplished by an LPVO frankly. But I enjoy really accurate rifles and I keep higher magnification scopes on my rifles to be able to shoot longer distances and do load development knowing I have the capability of aiming precision. In reality I almost only use the true magnification range when zeroing or proofing a load. Even when shooting PRS matches I almost never shoot a stage higher than 12x to 15x. So, I have a want for higher magnification but my need in reality doesn't always justify it. But because I want what I want I end up with scopes that have trouble leveraging their reticles at their lower end mag where I actually use them most of the time.

I don't really like the DR-TR2 but I can see where March is trying to leverage all aspects of the magnification range. I like the simplicity of the FFP only FML4 but I don't like not having a continuous reticle from the dot all the way down(having to use the circle to assume 1 and 1.5 MRAD holdovers). I also could see where you're wasting a bit of 15x (mag and physical distance) range by only having an LPVO style reticle at that higher end. In the end I think I could learn to live with the FFP only FML4 version of the scope. If the scope was only available with the DR-TR2 reticle it would be enough of a turn off to convince me that at $3K I'm going to need a reticle I'm happier with.
You should check out the 3-24x52 with the FML-TR1H reticle, I love this reticle for low mag work. Here it is at 3x, you can place that little bunny's head right in the center of the circle of death... I prefer the NX8 2.5-20 for overall performance, but the NF reticles leave something to be desired at low magnifications, if I knew I would be using the scope a lot at lower mags, I'd prefer the 3-24 (with the FML-TR1H reticle).
20220330_March_3-24x52_FML-TR1h_03x_001.jpg

Reactions: DJL2 and reubenski
So the new March 1.5-15 will likely have ED glass. How does that glass compare to say a ZCO 5-27 and a G3 Razor?

So a very knowledgeable person in the industry explained it this way to me in simple terms.
Great "glass" and a mediocre optical design = Mediocre performance overall
Mediocre "glass" and a great optical design = Great performance overall

Reactions: mercracing
View attachment 8016571I honestly feel like Vortex just nailed it with the Gen III EBR-9 MRAD reticle. It's a good example of when less is more. Some of March's reticles look like early 90's action movies trying to portray a liberal Hollywood's idea of what a high tech super snipery reticle should look like. The TR1h reticle has that a little bit too. The center 1 MRAD area is just a little unnecessarily wazoo. I'd learn to live with it. But I'd never love it.
View attachment 8016573
The EBR reticle design is getting close to max efficiency IMO on low mag range options while still maintaining practical utility. The similar SR5 reticle in the 1-10 Vudu is what finally pulled me from the K18i.
VDU1-10FFSR5_20.jpg

Reactions: reubenski
☝️ This is what currently drives me crazy rotating between my NX8 1-8 and Athlon 1-10. On one reticle the vertical stadia starts at .5 mrad and on the other it starts at 1 MRAD. Everytime I apply a holdover I have to pause for a hot sec and remember which and verify by counting some shit. 🤣 These slight variations of the same reticle drive me bonkers when my oodaloop gets shorted during a run n' gun stage in a comp
Seasoned run and gunner here as well, must be why our preferences seem to align.

ETA: I wrote the above before looking at the reticles being offered with the new FFP versions. Just my general frustration with the March shorties(along with heavy proprietary mounts for light shortdots).

The extended capabilities of a FFP 1.5x to 15x range brings some interesting challenges in terms of reticles. Hence the dual plane solution obviously. How does a reticle compliment a traditional LPVO use and a longer range capable optic .... at the same time.

In the interest of comparison, I used my 3x24 F1 hunting this last week. I shot 3 deer on our family farm. I usually head shoot whitetail at pretty close range and this year wasn't an exception. I started off the hunt at 3x and the FML1 reticle was barely visible. I saw the first deer at about 60 - 70 yards. Head poking up through some branches. I upped the mag to 4x and shot it with a quick offhand shot in the head. After quartering it and cutting off the back straps I cached the meat and walked out a "right a way" (West Virginia term) and spotted a deer through some trees in a clearing inside of 3 minutes. I closed the distance to about 80 - 100yds using a tree as a layer of screening until I could get in the prone. I watched the deer, unaware of me, and upped the mag to 8x to guage how big of an animal it was. I decided to take it and shot it in the head from an unsupported prone position. Another deer ran up confused and I shot it in the head as well. A third deer ran past it and skylined itself at 120 or so yds. I let it go because I already had enough meat.

I stalk using low power but have a hard time using even 3x with my current scopes. When I have time to execute a good shot(which is 90% of the time because I no longer shoot at running deer through the woods) I will ratchet up the magnification, like 6 to 8x prior to engaging an animal. But still something that could be accomplished by an LPVO frankly. But I enjoy really accurate rifles and I keep higher magnification scopes on my rifles to be able to shoot longer distances and do load development knowing I have the capability of aiming precision. In reality I almost only use the true magnification range when zeroing or proofing a load. Even when shooting PRS matches I almost never shoot a stage higher than 12x to 15x. So, I have a want for higher magnification but my need in reality doesn't always justify it. But because I want what I want I end up with scopes that have trouble leveraging their reticles at their lower end mag where I actually use them most of the time.

I don't really like the DR-TR2 but I can see where March is trying to leverage all aspects of the magnification range. I like the simplicity of the FFP only FML4 but I don't like not having a continuous reticle from the dot all the way down(having to use the circle to assume 1 and 1.5 MRAD holdovers). I also could see where you're wasting a bit of 15x (mag and physical distance) range by only having an LPVO style reticle at that higher end. In the end I think I could learn to live with the FFP only FML4 version of the scope. If the scope was only available with the DR-TR2 reticle it would be enough of a turn off to convince me that at $3K I'm going to need a reticle I'm happier with.
Have you considered communicating the above to DEON?
They have a great track record of listening to customers and shooters in general.

View attachment 8016571I honestly feel like Vortex just nailed it with the Gen III EBR-9 MRAD reticle. It's a good example of when less is more. Some of March's reticles look like early 90's action movies trying to portray a liberal Hollywood's idea of what a high tech super snipery reticle should look like. The TR1h reticle has that a little bit too. The center 1 MRAD area is just a little unnecessarily wazoo. I'd learn to live with it. But I'd never love it.
View attachment 8016573
I think I understand what you are saying. Let me ask you this, are you saying you'd like to see the same EBR-9 MRAD style reticle in an MPVO design? Might be a good move for Vortex to come out with a Razor Gen3 2-12x42 with EBR-9 MRAD ;)

Back to the March, the DFP reticle was designed the way it is because of how DFP works with alignment between FFP and SFP and if they made their hash marks smaller the alignment could look "off"

The fact that you use a Gillette Razor instead of a Schick Stubble Eraser pretty much means I can't trust anything you've ever said.
I hear what you are saying, but I have a good friend who lives in Gilette, WY and I'm not going to ignore him in favor of some Schick stuff.

So in a competition between my friend or your trust, you just took silver. :)

• Haha
My purpose for this is a hunting scope. Range 20’-250 yards. I really like my Vortex 1-10, but the goal of this rifle is lightweight so I’m hoping this thing comes through for me.

For sure. At the end of the day, I don’t know that there will be a better optic with a 1x on the bottom and something in the 15x neighborhood.

I am a seasoned run "from" the gunner, does that count :LOL:

At 44, with aging eyes and legs, I'll be rolling from the gunner soon enough.
I hear what you are saying, but I have a good friend who lives in Gilette, WY and I'm not going to ignore him in favor of some Schick stuff.

So in a competition between my friend or your trust, you just took silver. :)
I've gotten really good at getting 2nd place.

Reactions: Denys
I think I understand what you are saying. Let me ask you this, are you saying you'd like to see the same EBR-9 MRAD style reticle in an MPVO design? Might be a good move for Vortex to come out with a Razor Gen3 2-12x42 with EBR-9 MRAD ;)

Back to the March, the DFP reticle was designed the way it is because of how DFP works with alignment between FFP and SFP and if they made their hash marks smaller the alignment could look "off"
I sent Vortex an email when the Gen3 Razor came out about putting the EBR-9 in the 2-10x32 PST.
I'm guessing Vortex doesn't see a market (or atleast one big enough for them to enter) for such a scope, there does seem to be a bit of movement for a higher end 2-12 now but it's still a pretty niche market but the looks of things.

Yes, technically the March is 2.5oz heavier. But it’s also a 1-15. To me that extra 5x is a big deal.
I just wanted to point out that comparing the Vortex 1-10X24 to the March-FX 1.5-15X42 is a little bit wonky. The Vortex has a 24mm objective whereas the March has a 42mm objective. And weighs only 2.5 oz more. The exit pupil at 15X is 2.8mm, and at 10X it is 4.2mm compared to 2.4mm for the Vortex.

I just wanted to point out that comparing the Vortex 1-10X24 to the March-FX 1.5-15X42 is a little bit wonky. The Vortex has a 24mm objective whereas the March has a 42mm objective. And weighs only 2.5 oz more. The exit pupil at 15X is 2.8mm, and at 10X it is 4.2mm compared to 2.4mm for the Vortex.
Correct, those are much better numbers for the March.

Could someone please tell me that those March optics are utter crap? My bank account will thank you! A lot! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Denys
For guys looking to get into one of these on the first batch of orders, 10 days left til orders go in.

For guys looking to get into one of these on the first batch of orders, 10 days left til orders go in.
Too late to join this one, right Mountic? Anyways, here is a picture of the SFP March 1.5-15x42, it's a capped mils version with the FD-2 reticle. I've only put a few hundred rounds through it, but I like it so far. If anyone is in South Texas you're welcome to take a look at it

Attachments

• 20230122_132305.jpg
    20230122_132305.jpg
    365 KB · Views: 131
Too late to join this one, right Mountic? Anyways, here is a picture of the SFP March 1.5-15x42, it's a capped mils version with the FD-2 reticle. I've only put a few hundred rounds through it, but I like it so far. If anyone is in South Texas you're welcome to take a look at it

I have one slot for a FFP FML-4 still left open. All the duals are spoken for at this moment.

How is the eyebox? I am looking for a mpvo for a semi 308 HK build this might be it. Original plan was to find a hensoldt 3-12x56 but those are rarer than hen's teeth.

Reactions: TacticalPlinker
How is the eyebox? I am looking for a mpvo for a semi 308 HK build this might be it. Original plan was to find a hensoldt 3-12x56 but those are rarer than hen's teeth.
There are a few Hen's teeth out there, but like you said - rare ;) That being said, without even seeing the production version of the 1.5-15x42 I can pretty much guarantee you it won't have an eyebox anywhere close to the Hensoldt, in fact, the Hensoldt is pretty much known as the mother of all eyebox's... Keep in mind a general rule about eyebox performance, the higher the erector ratio (magnification range) and the shorter the scope the more finicky the eyebox, there are some exceptions to this rule however it is something that you can pretty much count on. Now, how finicky the eyebox actually is, that remains to be seen, I'm supposed to get my 1.5-15x42 around March and will be doing a full review and really putting the eyebox to the test. In fact, it would be great if I could find some gas gun type competition I could enroll in somewhere near Pensacola area of the Panhandle, so if anyone knows of anything nearby over the next few months please let me know.

Last edited:

View attachment 8009520
Love the Aussie btw. We have a soft spot around here for (herding) dogs.

283697290_10104075308661089_4368015636807140619_n.jpeg

Love the Aussie btw. We have a soft spot around here for (herding) dogs.

View attachment 8059041
Love doggies :love: Yeah, he was supposed to be a "mini" Aussie, but he's 50lbs so not so mini, but a good thing in the end because he had a big sister (85lbs) and big brother (170 lbs!!!), they were Great Pyrenees and Bernese Mountain Dog mixes (Great Bernese). Sadly, the girl passed in 2021 and the big boy passed just last October :( they were amazing dogs, protected our kids on our 5 acre farm like hawks when the kids were little, we had some animals but no predator dared to come on our property when they were on patrol.
2015-02-19_Doggies_0013.jpg

Love doggies :love: Yeah, he was supposed to be a "mini" Aussie, but he's 50lbs so not so mini, but a good thing in the end because he had a big sister (85lbs) and big brother (170 lbs!!!), they were Great Pyrenees and Bernese Mountain Dog mixes (Great Bernese). Sadly, the girl passed in 2021 and the big boy passed just last October :( they were amazing dogs, protected our kids on our 5 acre farm like hawks when the kids were little, we had some animals but no predator dared to come on our property when they were on patrol.
View attachment 8059099
So why haven't you been to the Man's Best Friend thread?

Now back to your regularly scheduled optics thread.

View attachment 8059099
Ha our Aussie was dumped on a 50k acre wildlife refuge and jumped right in the back of the work truck about 6 years back. Great dogs.

So why haven't you been to the Man's Best Friend thread?

Now back to your regularly scheduled optics thread.
Cause I totally forgot about that thread, thanks for the reminder.

• Haha
Reactions: LeftyJason
There are a few Hen's teeth out there, but like you said - rare ;) That being said, without even seeing the production version of the 1.5-15x42 I can pretty much guarantee you it won't have an eyebox anywhere close to the Hensoldt, in fact, the Hensoldt is pretty much known as the mother of all eyebox's... Keep in mind a general rule about eyebox performance, the higher the erector ratio (magnification range) and the shorter the scope the more finicky the eyebox, there are some exceptions to this rule however it is something that you can pretty much count on. Now, how finicky the eyebox actually is, that remains to be seen, I'm supposed to get my 1.5-15x42 around March and will be doing a full review and really putting the eyebox to the test. In fact, it would be great if I could find some gas gun type competition I could enroll in somewhere near Pensacola area of the Panhandle, so if anyone knows of anything nearby over the next few months please let me know.
Yeah I am aware that they are not directly comparable and march doesn't have a history of making scopes with forgiving eyeboxes. But a 1.5-15 lightweight scope actually fits in my critieria better than let's say a 3-12 so I am willing to do a tradeoff. Looking forward to your review!

There is one on the way to me. There isn't much I can tell about a scope's performance based on a tracking number, but it should be here in the flesh soon.
In the flesh? I thought they were made of aluminum. :eek:

I know, I know.