• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member @Sgt47 has went home to the Lord

powdahound76

Old tired dad
Minuteman
Sep 7, 2011
Denver CO
Wanted to let you know that with some help from another Hider today, it was discovered that our esteemed and well loved member Sgt47 has died.
All the way back in early October.

We all knew he wasn't posting on here. Knew he had been battling both Lymphoma and then had fallen ill shortly after finishing up radiation.
I secretly kept hoping he was taking a break from all the strain of the world and electronics, enjoying a nice fall with his new dog.

I did find his email address prior to this being found and shortly after reading his obituary, I received an email from his son.
"We miss him greatly, but are thankful he is at home with the Lord. Know dad appreciated the camaraderie and kindness extended to him and he enjoyed logging onto Sniper's Hide daily"

Wanted to let you know that with some help from another Hider today, it was discovered that our esteemed and well loved member Sgt47 has died.
All the way back in early October.

We all knew he wasn't posting on here. Knew he had been battling both Lymphoma and then had fallen ill shortly after finishing up radiation.
I secretly kept hoping he was taking a break from all the strain of the world and electronics, enjoying a nice fall with his new dog.

I did find his email address prior to this being found and shortly after reading his obituary, I received an email from his son.
"We miss him greatly, but are thankful he is at home with the Lord. Know dad appreciated the camaraderie and kindness extended to him and he enjoyed logging onto Sniper's Hide daily"
Thanks E.

Smoke and prayers for him and his family.

Pardon the ice....

image.jpg

@Sgt47 enjoy time with family passed and if you can please put in a good word request to right the country.

Last edited:
Prayers to the family, R.I.P. Sir.

Condolences to his friends and family

JUST hearing about his devastating loss to "OUR" community. Saddens me greatly. Hugh was, and still is, greatly respected and is yet one more terrible loss to us all!

Godspeed Brother! You will be missed by many and the absolute BEST to his Family and Friends!

Rest assured, he's "STILL" keeping a watchful eye!