• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MEMORIAL DAY EXPLOSIVE FUN

762frmafr

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
here it is gents the long awaited second coming of christ aka 762frmafr and the boys. hope you like.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1-BP95MCGH4"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1-BP95MCGH4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: MEMORIAL DAY FUN

unfreakinbelievable 762 !!!
it's definetily not the 2nd coming, but you done real good
wink.gif

I would not want to mow that field after that schrapnelfest...

Thanks for dedicating that fender to me
smile.gif
I don't know if that is a good or bad thing ???

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SNAFUBAR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for dedicating that fender to me
smile.gif
I don't know if that is a good or bad thing ??? </div></div>
it's good...don't worry!

Jeeeeez that place must have looked like a junkyard when you ran out of Tannerite or whatever mix you used.

Anything that I might have to say about the post would turn this into a religious topic.
You guys are in deep kaka.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kinsman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anything that I might have to say about the post would turn this into a religious topic.
You guys are in deep kaka. </div></div>
WTF????

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kinsman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anything that I might have to say about the post would turn this into a religious topic.
You guys are in deep kaka.</div></div>

im curious how so much incredible fun can turn religious?

This is really cool and all and I hate to be a sour pussy but if we keep posting this stuff on youtube "tannerite" or what ever you want to call it is going to be in the express lane to illegal. Just saying. And I know on more video isn't going to make a difference.

It will never be totally illegal due to it's composition. Tannerite and pretty much all explosive target mixes are classed as what's known as a "binary explosive". Meaning that the ingredients by themselves are perfectly legal to store. However the legal issues arise when they are mixed. As long as you don't store them in mixed form then you are in the clear, but get caught with the stuff mixed and stored in your house, expect some serious jail time if it exceeds the limit that your local State law allows.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It will never be totally illegal due to it's composition. Tannerite and pretty much all explosive target mixes are classed as what's known as a "binary explosive". Meaning that the ingredients by themselves are perfectly legal to store. However the legal issues arise when they are mixed. As long as you don't store them in mixed form then you are in the clear, but get caught with the stuff mixed and stored in your house, expect some serious jail time if it exceeds the limit that your local State law allows. </div></div>
+1...for once Maser said something that is worth while and factual.

Re: MEMORIAL DAY EXPLOSIVE FUN

That just looks like way too much fun, thanks for sharing the vids

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the ingredients by themselves are perfectly legal to store.</div></div>

What exactly is in tannerite mix? It's not exactly baking soda and vinegar or Mentos and Cola...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GCMxVeGeTa</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the ingredients by themselves are perfectly legal to store.</div></div>

What exactly is in tannerite mix? It's not exactly baking soda and vinegar or Mentos and Cola...</div></div>

It's an ammonium nitrate/aluminum powder mix.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MCC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not quite the video quality as first post but still pretty cool. Check out the target(3/4" plywood)board before and after. We had a 200 yd. debree radius and almost got hit by the door frame. This is one of the 2 1/2 lb. star targets from Cabelas in an old microwave.</div></div>
Why would you contaminate my wonderful post with that amateur crap?

Any Ford Ranger posing as a TRD Toyota deserves what that one got!
smirk.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 762frmafr[/quote</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Why would you contaminate my wonderful post with that amateur crap? </div></div>

Oh I'm sorry I guess I should have started a new thread. I could call it "Amateur Crap" videos of shit blowing up