• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Hunting & Fishing Meopta optika 6 opinion. Very good

Schw15

Longrange
Minuteman
  • Jul 21, 2019
    Colorado
    Got the 3 18 50 ffp bdc and gotta say its one of the best pure hunting scopes ive seen lately. Not a glass expert I did very good in low light compared to the Bushnell DMR II it was just behind it but better than the Burris veracity you are able to use the quick holdovers or comes with a MOA dial with zero stop at $699 i think a great scope heads up to everyone

Reactions: bman940
    Awesome to know! I just ordered one the exact same scope from Optics Planet the other day but with the MRAD reticle. I'm hoping its the pure MRAD reticle without the horseshoe in the middle and not the MRAD-1/2 RD. Kinda confusing with the description Optics Planet has, but the did have an 11% off deal (promo code 11SALE) and I snagged it for $625. Should be a great fit for a Browning X-Bolt in 6.5 CM.

Only SFPs so far in Australia? I guess these Meopta Optika6s are hard to get ahold of . . . Optics Planet said it wouldn't ship for 12-21 days on my order. . . bummer. Whenever I do get it all put together, I'll try to remember to post a review or sorts on here with pictures.

Only SFPs so far in Australia? I guess these Meopta Optika6s are hard to get ahold of . . . Optics Planet said it wouldn't ship for 12-21 days on my order. . . bummer. Whenever I do get it all put together, I'll try to remember to post a review or sorts on here with pictures.
    Looking forward to hearing your input after taking it out. All I have read about these seems to be positive things, so I expect you will be pleased with it.

I have been using the Optika6 3-18x50 scopes for months now. Easily over 600 rounds under 3 different scopes on top of multiple rifles. From a .17 cal airgun to a .375H&H, zero issues with reliability, repeatability or clarity. For hunting their low light visibility is the best I have used. I have also been using an Optika6 1-6x24 on an AR and it is also a heck of a lot of scope for the $.
    I loaned my rifle to this young man and he took his first buck with it. He watched the buck before legal shooting light with the Optika6 scope. Roughly a 200 yard 1 shot stop right at legal shooting time.

IMG_5036.jpeg

Nice 8 point buck there! I'm still waiting on the Optika6 I ordered a month ago to arrive. Seems like Optics Planet has taken to selling things they don't actually have on hand.

Thanks, on the deer. That was that young mans first buck. Glad yo let him use my rifle and be a part of the whole experience. I can't speak for the OP inventory but I can tell you that they have been flying off the shelves very quickly and many retailers have already put reorders in for my inventory. A nice problem to have unless you are waiting for one. I might give them a call and see what is going on?

First buck is always a memorable one, cool that your rifle was part of that for him. Thanks for insight on the demand for these scopes. I suppose I'll give Optics Planet a call tomorrow. Not in any hurry with it, just getting a little jealous seeing them on rifles and getting put to good use.

This 6.5CM has become one of my favorites topped with the Optika6 3-18x50 MRAD FFP with zero-stop.

Attachments

• IMG_4453.jpeg
      IMG_4453.jpeg
      253 KB · Views: 46
    Can anyone tell me if you can get a custom dial for the Meopta Optika6? I didn’t see one offered for that model on Kenton industry and didn’t know of another custom dial manufacturer. Thanks .

Go to custom Turret tapes . They make tapes for your load that you put on the turrets. I have 2 of them for my coyote rifles and they work really well. About 40 bucks and you get 4 tapes.