• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Michigan Junior Fundraising Campaign

BryanLitz

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
MI_Junior_Fundraiser.jpg

The above 'flyer' covers the basics of the fundraising campaign that's in place for the Michigan Junior Shooters thru Christmas this year. I'll be updating the image as we approach our goal of $500.

Here are some more details regarding this campaign:

<ul style="list-style-type: disc">[*]The $4 donation per book applies for books sold directly from the following website:
http://www.appliedballisticsllc.com/index_files/Book.htm[*]Funds raised in this campaign will be used to support all disciplines of rifle shooting for Michigan Juniors including High Power, Long Range, and Smallbore.[*]Funds will be used to offset costs of team T-shirts, entry fees, travel, housing, etc. Basically the costs associated with competing at a higher level which juniors often cannot cover on their own.[/list]

Please consider this as a gift option for a fellow shooter, and to help support the youth of the shooting sports.

You can visit the Michigan Rifle and Pistol Association - Juniors WebLog here[/url] to read about the juniors participation in recent competitions.

-Bryan

Re: Michigan Junior Fundraising Campaign

Thank you for your support!

We are on pace to exceed our $500 goal. We are already to $88 less than 1 week in (refresh your browser to see the updated image at the start of this thread).

Please keep spreading the word and have a great weekend.

-Bryan

Re: Michigan Junior Fundraising Campaign

The Applied Ballistics Fundraising campaign has reached it's goal of $500 this morning! We will continue to add up $4/book until the 25th, but I wanted to thank everyone who helped reach the original goal.

Also, I would like to acknowledge John Pierce, Brent Solomon, and Steve Clark who made generous donations to bring the total Fundraising drive to nearly $1,000 for the Michigan Junior Shooting program!

Thanks again and Merry Christmas,
-Bryan