• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Gunsmithing Mike Rock...

Victor N TN

Retired civilian fart
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2002
Knoxville TN
I just had a few words with Mike. He said he is feeling some better and is expecting to return to work next week. Hopefully he will be back running at full speed in a few days.

Everyone that knows Mike give him a kind word and urge him forward. If you want more information you'll have to ask him. I swore an oath of secrecy... But I think he monitors here quiet regularly.

Re: Mike Rock...

Prayers for ya Mike from a fellow South Dakotan. Get Well.

Hope you are ok. The 6.5 you sent last month is shooting little bug holes and putting a big Smile on my little boys face! Thanks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kwild</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What happened? </div></div>
I feel the same way! At the same time,I will respect Mikes privacy but will wish him a speedy recovery.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BIGGLEE0351</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kwild</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What happened? </div></div>
I feel the same way! At the same time,I will respect Mikes privacy but will wish him a speedy recovery. </div></div>

+1, hope all is well Mike!

Mike,
You are in my prayers... A speedy recovery and return to health.
For those who don't know Mr Rock you owe it to yourself to build a rifle around one of his barrels. That said he is a great guy to deal with.

Good luck Mike! Personally, I think the road to recovery is standing at a lathe cranking out 6mm barrels with a modified Tubb contour. When I think of that, it just seems theraputic....

grin.gif

Well as a soon to be end user to builder hope you have a speedy recovery from what ails ya!!

M21,
I agree i suggest a Rock barrel myself. I got one for my 223 build. Damn thing shoots well better then i do.

Mike,
Hope all is well now. Feel better.

SOTA

Hope everything is fine now & you recover quickly. Get well Mike, Your Barrels <span style="font-size: 11pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">ROCK !!!</span></span>

Best wishes for a speedy recovery, Mike. Hope you're able to get back to work soon. 'Sweet Baby' James and Paul <span style="text-decoration: underline">need </span> supervision, 'ya know?
wink.gif

The 1:17 on my LV gun continues to impress me and I have another 1:17 on the way. You guys are definitely on task with these .30's.........

Sincerely, Al.
smile.gif