• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Military Members

Re: Military Members

Navy Combat crewman vet. I would imagine that most of the guys and gals here are current or prior service from all the threads that I read.

I told an old Veteran about the sight, & the question came up of weather it's mostly military or just interested civilian minded types.

It's a pretty solid website. Not a lot of BS. Just the right amount. SGT. USMC 92-97 wanted to stay in for at least 20 but thanks to Clinton downsizing and base closures in those days.

Lots of vets here. Probably more than 50% military/LEO here that actively post, and those that are pure civilian are pretty locked on too. Tell your friend that it's definitely one of the best forums around (and THE best in my opinion).

It wouldn't be scientific at all, but why not put up a poll in your OP? Would at least give you an idea.

The old Veteran is my Dad, 573rd Floating Bridge Battalion 1963-1965. He doesn't do computers & will probly never see this sight,I just told him about it in conversation.

It would have been cool if they would have required that info when we signed up so there would be a data base for it.

I have only been here a couple weeks and I think it's a cool sight.
Jay Cutright
Delta Co 2nd Battalion 7th Special Forces Group Airborne
ETS 94-01-07

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Redmanss</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lots of vets here. It wouldn't be scientific at all, but why not put up a poll in your OP? Would at least give you an idea.</div></div>

I don't know how.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Redmanss</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Out of curiosity, why the curiosity? </div></div>
Good question...