• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MMA

Hi,

LOLOLOLOL
On 6 day notice UFC 232 being moved from Nevada to California because Nevada will not give Jones license to fight due to positive test on Dec 9th....California says they will give him license to fight because they understand the positive test is from residual effects of his last positive test per USADA, LOLOLOL

Sucks for Sweden fans that have booked flights, hotels, etc into Vegas to watch Alexander....

Sincerely,
Theis
That's bullshit

That's bullshit
No......
8BBF98B5-1A96-4AA2-9AA0-7296C7A4B020.gif

Hi,

I wish I could afford to loose 5 million dollars because a drug head employee.....
They are going to loose 5 million purely from venue ticket sales due to capacity differences between the Vegas and Irvine venues....not counting merchandise sales, etc etc.

Sincerely,
Theis

Its amazing that his levels may have actually gone up from the test where he was suspended. But its just "residual". Fucking UFC is quickly turning into a pile of shit,

Reactions: Spblademaker
Hi,

I hope that after moving venues, giving more weight cut time, overlooking roid test, etc etc that Jones does not make weight and Alex denies him the fight by opting to go with backup fighter....that would be great outcome of this mess.

Sincerely,
Theis

Reactions: Spblademaker
That won't happen. Gustafsson wants this fight for personal reasons anyway, but if he exercised that option he would look like he was running.

Hi,

Yea it would initially not look good for Alex but it would deny Jones from getting what he thinks he deserves and crashes the UFCs golden boy plans.

Sincerely,
Theis
A beat down would accomplish the same.

I'm really looking forward to that, I'm rooting for Nunes. I guess I root for underdogs! LOL

Hi,

BUT BUT..it was less than 50,000mil a grain of salt lololololol

UFC needs to open a new division in which nobody in that division gets tested but there are no weight classes....You needle, you train, you sign, and you fight.

BUT back to serious note: My girl is going to need some coddling the next few days lolol

Sincerely,
Theis

Last edited:
Hi,

UFC needs to open a new division in that nobody that chooses that division gets tested but there are no weight classes....You needle, you train, you sign, and you fight.

BUT back to serious note: My girl is going to need some coddling the next few days lolol

Sincerely,
Theis
You might want to encouage her to put a little "Bondo" on that grille while you are at it....just sayin'.
1546183980477.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

UFC needs to open a new division in which nobody in that division gets tested but there are no weight classes....You needle, you train, you sign, and you fight.

Sincerely,
Theis
Yeah. Looks like the best man lost that one too ??

Reactions: bullseye13
Hi,

So Khabib gets shorted 500k from his fight purse and 9 month suspension that is downgrade-able to 6 months if he takes part in some anti-bullying campaigns.

McNugget gets 6 months suspension but is the one whom acted like the bully up until the point where he got mauled, lol.

Khabibs' anti-bullying message should be "Make them humble" because if you do not you will always be "Number 1 Bullshit".

Sincerely,
Theis

So White calls the punishment “a little harsh.” Fuck that scumbag. He quickly paid Douchegreggor and didn’t pay Khabib. So Khabib is going to play the victim in these anti bullying campaigns? (Que bus attack video and pre-fight press conferences)

Reactions: THEIS
The ufc doesn’t deserve Khabib.

Hi,

Rumormill is that Khabib is Teaming up with ADCC to start a new MMA promotion/organization.

His desire and statements of "Respect Sport" hit a home run with Sheikh Ahmad bin Mohammad bin Hasher Al Maktoum (Olympic Trap Shooter) of UAE; so we will see where that goes.

Sincerely,
Theis

Hi,

Well....severe lose of respect for Holm.....They knew weeks ago they were not going to come to agreement with UFC in regards a Holms contract extension but she said nothing and le Aspen continue to train and cut weight for match.....Chicken Shit Move.

The main card has no fighters I like, so it is :poop:

Prelims:
I want to see Zabit beat Jeremy. That is about it, o_O

Sincerely,
Theis

Hi,

I think Ben might grind Lawler out.....

I hope I am wrong but I just do not think Smith can keep up with Jones pace.

Tyrone and Usman....I think I will go get some Egg rolls during that fight.

Aspen may come over IF you wife plays "assist"...

Sincerely,
Theis

Well I hate Jones. So I’ll take anyone who fights him. I think Usman is going to make Tyron actually have to slug it out.

I’m currently in negotiations with the Dr, regarding Aspen playing house with us. It doesn’t look good for my team. ??

Ok. Tonight’s picks?

I got Cody, Torres, Lawler, Woodley and Smith (please win, Smith ?)

Also Walker, Magomedsharipov

Woodley v Usman fight of the night

On paper one of the best cards I have seen in a LONG time. Hopefully will be half as good as it looks on paper.
Smith obviously can end it with one shot but just don't see it happening.

Got Jones, Woodley, Askren, Zhang, Cody, Stephens and Walker

I'd like to see Robbie wreck Askren , I've been a Lawler fan for a long time. I've also got a feeling that the Woodley/Usman fight could be a snooze fest .

Hi,

Well this card actually sucks IMO, all mouth pieces with no true substance.

Jones vs Smith ------? vs ? but somebody has to win so Smith

Woodley vs Usman ------ Usman

Lawler vs Askren ------ I would like to see Lawler just grind him out but in reality I do not think Lawler can handle the pressure and style of Askren.

Torres vs Zhang ------ How can you go against this:

Garbrandt vs Munhoz ------ I hope Munhoz knocks him out in 1st.

Stephens vs Zabit ------ I hope Zabit manages to break Stephens leg and neck at same time.

Rest of Prelims are ? squared.

Sincerely,
Theis

Last edited:
The ufc has done about as much as they can to eliminate take downs and grappling from the fight. More and more, UFC = poor boxing. I watched the prelims but the main event doesn't interest me- especially at what ppv costs.