• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up MN member checking in!

Re: MN member checking in!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wi50</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I've even got a little RL22 left over to give Noah, I don't use it anymore. </div></div>

Oww I'm sure he'll use it...hell just the other day I saw him daluting what he had left with black power......

Will have to check the new schedule at the PD, but if I'm not working I'll be there, only thing thats remotely ready would be a .223, just makes it more fun right!

I've shot my little .223 at 600 yds in some good wind, Savage 12 BVSS with factory 26" 1 in 9 twist barrel. The 75gr A-Max shoots inside a reasonable .308 Win 175 SMK load.

A good little .223 is no slouch

Yea but the only load I have loaded up for the wife's gun is with a 55grn pill......great p-doggn' round but havent shoot it since summer....don't expect much if I'm able to come....just not enough time....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wi50</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd like to come out and see what it is. I haven't hardley pulled any triggers since summer and am way out of shape and would be lucky to hit much of anything. I'll try to get a couple rifles zero'd and some ammo loaded. If someone don't have a rifle they can shoot one of mine.

Most of all it'd be nice to get away for a while.

I've even got a little RL22 left over to give Noah, I don't use it anymore.</div></div>

WOW I would love to take any extra powder ya dont want off your hands!! Thanks Marty...Gunnman isnt kidding....I just got done pulling some old rounds that were for the PSS I got rid of JUST to do a ittle load development for this new rifle....

Havent shot since summer.....yea....right.....is that supposed to make my prize money feel more safe? I saw what you did in Elk River last year....pissed off a bunch of regulars! I love it!

smirk.gif
Will be down in the cities until Sunday afternoon sometime when I sober up this weekend. Sounds like a good time though.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AutoVerminator</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
smirk.gif
Will be down in the cities until Sunday afternoon sometime when I sober up this weekend. Sounds like a good time though. </div></div>

You are gonna miss out man! This is supposed to be some cool shit, if I had a scope ready I would go get some zeros and shoot the match.

Adam

Looks like I should be there, going out the door now to run some zero's out to 350, will have to guess from there at the match, should be interesting!....(please rifle gods, don't let it be windy Sunday)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gunman_7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks like I should be there, going out the door now to run some zero's out to 350, will have to guess from there at the match, should be interesting!....(please rifle gods, don't let it be windy Sunday) </div></div>

If it is windy I am going to just hand Marty my entry fees...
wink.gif

Adam

Damnit!!! -- sim broke today so everything got pushed back. I ended up with a 9:00 to 14:00 sim slot for tomorrow so I ain't making it.

LR8541 -- got your message bud. I don't currently have a 308 reamer -- I need to order one though.

Greg

I'm haveing a hell of a time here, but am trying to get away tomorrow. I don't even know where the match is....

I should have a new .308 reamer from Kiff shortly

No big....thanks anyway Greg...sorry you cant make it....would have been fun...I need to dig out those reloading manuels and get those back to ya....

Marty...its up to you if you want to bring the T-bar...Ive got the smith that orriginally built it for me bringing my reamer with him so we can compare it...if nothing else...hell...I just might send it with ya if you want...its not like I can shoot it right now anyway...needs bedding and the floor plate that Greg has anyhow...

Good news though...I went to the Gun show in Brainerd today...and I stumbled accross a guy that has a pretty good size box (according to him) of old bases and rings...long story short he claims to have a FIRST Gen Redfield base and the correct rings for my M40A1 build...gotta call him on Monday to see if he found them....My stuff is close....Second Gen base and same looking style of rings....but if he has the right stuff then Im excited as hell!!

Cant wait for the shoot tomorrow....I got all my shit staged for the night....

Marty, you had better show up dammit! Especially since you are bringing the glass for my AI!!!
wink.gif

Call me in the AM and we can meet up before the match.

Adam

Well it's midnight and I've got spare glass for Adam and a few tools for Noah. Time to clean up and go to sleep so I can head out i a couple hours.

I've been haveing some health issues, but I hope to be there

If you are not coming call me and I will head over there... Could be entertaining to play at 1000 tomorrow...

Adam

I'm comeing,

but hell, we should just get togather here and play at 1000. If I knock a tree or two out I can get to 1140 right at home here. I made a few steel targets but should make some more and place in a few locations.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wi50</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm comeing,

but hell, we should just get togather here and play at 1000. If I knock a tree or two out I can get to 1140 right at home here. I made a few steel targets but should make some more and place in a few locations.
</div></div>

I am game... and a bit stoked...

Do you have any basic come ups for a .308 26" 1:12 twist 175gr out to 500? I have 2 & 3 covered but 400 & 500 yards I keep getting goofed up as I don't have a chrony, just want to be close ya know.
wink.gif

you guys are killing me.....this is the absolute worst time of year for me....except for early summer.

Spring, fall, late summer and even later winter and I will be there with bells on. In fact, if there are a few comps on schedule, that will be enough to "force" me to buy another rig....so let's get that going!!!

have fun and be safe

that match was a lot of fun, I'll deffinatly make it a point to come to the next ones.

Yea, it gets better later in the year too, when your not freezing your arse off....PM-inbound....

Glad you guys could make it out....it is a good group of guys to go shooting with....

Sorry Ken....totally spaced on giving you a call....been buisy as hell trying to get this school thing going.....

Hey Noah, what are you and Chris doing this weekend???

I was thinking of heading over to Wisconsin and raiding Marty's place.
wink.gif

Wanna come with?

Shit that’s tempting....have some load development to do with those rounds I'm getting from him....Unfortunately I'm pretty sure we have the Family Christmas party this weekend...when are you wanting to go out there and when are you coming back? Just one day or the whole weekend?

hey guys im back, its good to see you all keeping in contact .
john welcome to the hide, i hope you are not as big an asshole here as you are in person..... j/k im glad to see everybody welcomed you properly!!
almost brought a tear to my eye when i seen you were back online Noah.
so when are we going shootin jarhead?

I was just thinking of goingover there in the morning and head back that night... Saturday or Sunday does not matter much to me...

Adam

Yea Im glad to be back on.....

Sorry Adam...Im not going to be able to make it out this weekend....Ive got to head down to the cities there and finnish moving my shit out of my buddies place....Im REALLY missing my Select comfort bed...those things a Frikin AWESOME....even if they do cost nearly as much as a rifle......But how do you put a price on a good nights sleep and a back that doest KILL you....Hell I can bend over and tie my boots now! You may laugh but when it happens to you it isnt cool.....Know what I mean?

Ok...Im not really sure how I got off on that bit but anyway....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bauer Arms</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Noah, excuses are kind of like Ken...
wink.gif
Everybody has one...</div></div>

BBBUUUUUAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bauer Arms</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Noah, excuses are kind of like Ken...
wink.gif
Everybody has one... </div></div>

adam one of these days im gonna have one to many summer shandies at your place and............POW!!! right in the kisser!!

im gonna have to be nice for awhile though i gotta shoot someones aiaw now that im out of rifles myself, so we can still be friends adam!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: monte2024</div><div class="ubbcode-body">id still beat ya just haftaaim alot higher!!! </div></div>

You talk alot of smack for not even having your own gun...

What are YOU talking about Adam!!! Seams to me that you have ALL the guns but STILL nothing to shoot!!! HAHAHA...sorry dude couldnt help it!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: longrange8541</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What are YOU talking about Adam!!! Seams to me that you have ALL the guns but STILL nothing to shoot!!! HAHAHA...sorry dude couldnt help it!!!! </div></div>

Dammit Noah, it works now ok... Damn kids...

jeezes Ken, I haven't laughed that hard in a long time! Honestly that was awesome, pissed everyone off in the house I laughed so loud....

Shit I'm still laughing...... I'm going to frame that picture and bring it to the next match....

it's ok Ken, that photo explains a lot. Now we understand.....it's ok...it's ok

Neeeeeeeeever, evvvvvvvvvver post pics of your self.....at least until no one knows photoshop anymore
wink.gif

merry christmas

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: longrange8541</div><div class="ubbcode-body">BBBUUUUUAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

prettyinpink.jpg
</div></div>

OOHH BOY!!!
Here we go!!
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....I still cant stop laughing...

First thing out of Ken's mouth when he called me was "YOU MOTHER FU@KER!!!" Glad ya got a sense of humor Kenny....

Hey Guy's Happy Holidays .Hey Longrange glad to see ya back on line . We should go out and shoot sometime soon.merlin45kout

Geezes Ken did that one ever back fire on you!