• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Member Link Up MN member checking in!

Re: MN member checking in!

Hows about this weekend. I have a thing saturday evening but could shoot till 6pm or so. Or all day sunday.

I have it off but I would have to check to see if the wife could switch a day, as she works Sunday...

I cant...Momma is getting close...Im tied to the area for a little while...

Marty do you know anything about Enterprise L2 Lathes?

Jim Kobe does not have a web site and is not very talkative so you either need to see his work done in person by seeing him at a Minnesota Weapons Collectors Association gun show, their biggest show of the year is this weekend at the State fairgrounds. The other way to get information is to talk to people who have work done by him.

I just got the 6.5 x 47 Lapua loaded and tuned, he barreled the gun a Brux on a Stiller Predator action, the last time out I had three different five shot 100 yards groups under one-third of an inch. That is a pretty good testament for hos work I think.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: monte2024</div><div class="ubbcode-body">just call me kenny the kid.....ok, ok maybe kenny the old man that acts like a kid! </div></div>

sitting on my hands...... lalalala

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: monte2024</div><div class="ubbcode-body">just call me kenny the kid.....ok, ok maybe kenny the old man that acts like a kid!</div></div>

HAHAHA KID....you mean like 5 kids HAHAHAHAHAHA

What about actually shooting the match there on the 28th?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Austan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That is not a date on the calendar. Freakin farmers! </div></div> I don't know how I missed your post, that's funny! Mud huh, I have a 4-wheel drive, just consider it constructive irrigation!

i gotta bring the daughter home in brainard(crosby) by 1300 on sun. or else i would, id like to get her shooting on sat though for awhile!

Dude...kenny you should swing on by the house....Im only a few minutes north...otherwise I could meet you in Brainerd at Gander or something....

Come up to Pequot and I'll buy both of ya lunch, as I'll be on duty for the PD....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gunman_7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Come up to Pequot and I'll buy both of ya lunch, as I'll be on duty for the PD....</div></div>

Ide rather not get my food spit in!! HAHAHAH

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: longrange****</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gunman_7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Come up to Pequot and I'll buy both of ya lunch, as I'll be on duty for the PD....</div></div>

Ide rather not get my food spit in!! HAHAHAH</div></div>

Noah better get use to it lol or learn to love subway so you can watch them make your shit sans spit.

Better than some teenager thinking he is funny by layin a greenie in my shit...

Ask Gunman....those things arent half bad if you cover them with catchup, Mustard, lettuce, and pickles....

Kenny....whatcha think...you gonna swing in or do you want to meet up? We could go to Oasis here in town...or maybe Giovani's Pizza...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: badkarma78</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shit im broke and besides I gotta break my barrel in this weekend</div></div>
when/where ya goin?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gimmefuel</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: badkarma78</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shit im broke and besides I gotta break my barrel in this weekend</div></div>
when/where ya goin?
</div></div>

I was thinking about heading to that range in Superior sometime Sat

Damn I knew I forgot something....Im not going to be able to get them any longer....but the link is there if you guys want to order some....

Ok Im back Kenny.....Thought it was your phone that died on you.....

Noah and I were just talking about that, doubtful... The big ones are usually the ones they jack up he prices on the worst.

Maybe I should bring a backpack full of primers with a sign on my back "$100 a brick"

Are you shitting me! Look at this crap. I was all geared up to take the wife shooting this weekend. Snow, then rain for three days, AAAARRGGGHHH!!!

WHEATER.jpg

Hey fella's, how's it going? I was considering going to MWCA show this weekend, but if I can get primers here for only .10 cents apiece, well that beats sportsmans warehouse clearance prices.( if they had any!) Was looking forward to Elk River Monday and Tuesday nights, but it is looking like my spring will be spent working up by Red Lake. Austan, how's the sling shooting working?
Later , Chris

F'n cold, windy, snowy sh*t
mad.gif

oh well, looks like I'll be making the trip down to the show to deliver my 700 to Jim Kobe to have my bolt knob and brake installed.
grin.gif

Anyone have a CHEAP SKS they wouldnt mind selling...Ive got a friend looking for one....or any military style semi auto rifle....AK, Garrand, knock off is ok with him.....I guess he wants a plinker....

Slayer...these guys claim they have BR2's in stock....take a look..

http://www14.inetba.com/tandtreloading/productCat4435.ctlg?orderId=&custId=

CVH...I was thinking about it....but not too sure yet...I was contacted by a buddy of mine that has a guy he works with that wants to sell a 50BMG (not even sure thats what it is at this point) But if it turns out to be one I may run down there to pick it up and Ide go to the show after that.....you wouldnt happen to have Greg's phone number would you? Im thinking of buying him out of my 308Tac reamer and selling it, I could use the extra cash right now......or swap it for another reamer...maybe 6.5-08AI.....dont know yet....I need to see more info on the 6-Crusader first.....