• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MO Police Chief quits because he can't enforce Fed. gun laws

I know you were repeating the "law" and the way things are which always is in favor of the lawless. This wasn't lost on me. You called the ones in the right defending property and lives "morons" while stating how if they just coward under the law that ultimately was used against them that they would have been just fine. Basically obey the unjust state and everything will be okay. Bullshit. This is what I was pointing out is all.

Do you know anything about the lawful use of deadly force? ANYTHING?

Obviously not, so I'm done with you. It's like talking to a fucking brick.

BTW, quit whining like a bitch about what you can't control and deal with what you can control. It's what men do.

Reactions: Choid
I'm neither defending nor siding with the state. The point went miles over your head, but I'm not surprised since your analysis always lacks subtlety and depth.

BTW you're a dumbass if you cover with your muzzle someone yelling outside your house. Just like they were.

Go break down a fence into the back of a police station and start screaming and acting a fool, betcha you’ll have some guns pointed at you.

I know I know

Reactions: wade2big
Do you know anything about the lawful use of deadly force? ANYTHING?

Obviously not, so I'm done with you. It's like talking to a fucking brick.

BTW, quit whining like a bitch about what you can't control and deal with what you can control. It's what men do.

Who used deadly force?

The McCloskeys

Pointing a rifle at someone screaming in your front yard is a use of deadly force. May want to read up on the laws of your state.

As I recall they didn’t even fire a round.

Maybe brandishing?

But yeah, stupid laws be stupid, hence why we have jury nullification.

I found their actions 100% appropriate given the situation at hand, heck Ashley Babbit was actually shot, and
nearly point blank for trespassing, posing much less of a threat than that mob, and the government said that was cool

Are people in this thread really arguing that pointing a rifle at somebody is a bad idea unless you are going to use it. Have some fucking muzzle control.

That's what you got out of this for fucks sake?
I've gleaned many things from this thread. Generally more about posters than about issues.

One of those things is the willingness to suspend reality in the face of wanting to be right.

I wouldn't be surprised if that turd floated back to the surface in Austin. Thats just what the current city council is looking for.
They sent Acevedo down the road. And he is a complete peice of shit now living it up in Miami. Liberal, police chief tourist

The McCloskeys are having to buy another AR to replace the one the courts and their cops stole.

Just one? Didn't he learn anything?

Kept it old school too. There was a missed opportunity there. Based on his house it looks like he's loaded.

He could have dropped some coin on a pre 86 lower and built a full auto SBR with all sorts of unnecessary laser beams and pic attachments. Straight up mall-ninja/gecko45 style.

Then post a youtube video shooting said rifle at tannerite and gasoline targets, with giant American and Gadsden flags in the background. Complete with fireworks and a ted nugent soundtrack. Ad revenue would pay for the sbr and the video, and at least four libs would die of an aneurysm after watching.

What a shame.

They sent Acevedo down the road. And he is a complete peice of shit now living it up in Miami. Liberal, police chief tourist
And one Anglo hating, racist POS.

He worked himself into a spit flying frenzy during the last summer of riots, out on the streets trying to work Hispanics up to join the mayhem, telling them "We're not going anywhere! We built this country!"

He should have lost his badge and LE certification for trying to incite a riot.

He worked himself into a spit flying frenzy during the last summer of riots, out on the streets trying to work Hispanics up to join the mayhem, telling them "We're not going anywhere! We built this country!"

Funny how that’s like the worse thing people default to with a cop, incite a riot, kill someone, and it’s “he should be fired”

Because I’m sure if you or I did that losing our job would be the least of our worries.

Be nice if there was a default multiple 2x for police, as they are in a trust position and have a history of being sketchy, get a speeding ticket, get jail time, if you’re working as a cop take the number of dollars or years and times it by 2.

With this culture we have towards government, there really is no incentive for them to do the right thing, there is very little to zero accountability for their actions

He was the local police chief since October 2020, so about 8 months. Before that he "Dupuis joined the O’Fallon Police Department after a 10-year stint as police chief in a suburb of Houston. He was the city’s second new police chief in as many years." So a suburb town outside Houston.

At least he is gone, yes perhaps Austin will hire him.

Reactions: Snuby642

He was the local police chief since October 2020, so about 8 months. Before that he "Dupuis joined the O’Fallon Police Department after a 10-year stint as police chief in a suburb of Houston. He was the city’s second new police chief in as many years." So a suburb town outside Houston.

At least he is gone, yes perhaps Austin will hire him.

Wait till he gets some marketing chick to make a good add for him and ends up chief in your town.

Folks like that need their name burned till they are HR radioactive

Was that when he was in Houston?

We was Austin for two stints, I believe, then Houston, and then I saw that shitbag on tv as the PC of Miami. What a worthless bastard

Was that when he was in Houston?

We was Austin for two stints, I believe, then Houston, and then I saw that shitbag on tv as the PC of Miami. What a worthless bastard
Not sure if he had migrated to Fl. yet during the 2020 riots.

When he was in Austin, the bag of dicks was on the local news appealing to the Austin communists to report gun owners. He said "If you know of anyone who owns guns, TELL US ABOUT THEM. We want to know!"

He was also behind some scheme to try and get Austin's illegal aliens 'special driver's licenses'. Austin, being a sanctuary city, has one of the highest number of hit and runs and DWI's thanks to the 'illegal immigrant community.'

His reasoning was that it would then allow illegals to get auto insurance which would then stop them from being afraid to remain on the scene when they committed their fatal drunken hit and runs instead of driving off or running off. This was after one caused a wreck and jumped out and ran off on his short bandy legs, leaving his own injured kids in the car and one of them died.

Of course, the real motive behind Chief Art's 'special driver licenses' for illegals was that they could also be used as voter ID's in the upcoming 2016 election.

Last edited:
Not sure if he had migrated to Fl. yet during the 2020 riots.

When he was in Austin, the bag of dicks was on the local news appealing to the Austin communists to report gun owners. He said "If you know of anyone who owns guns, TELL US ABOUT THEM. We want to know!"

He was also behind some scheme to try and get Austin's illegal aliens 'special driver's licenses'. Austin, being a sanctuary city, has one of the highest number of hit and runs and DWI's thanks to the 'illegal immigrant community.'

His reasoning was that it would then allow illegals to get auto insurance which would then stop them from being afraid to remain on the scene when they committed their fatal drunken hit and runs instead of driving off or running off. This was after one caused a wreck and jumped out and ran off on his short bandy legs, leaving his own injured kids in the car and one of them died.

Of course, the real motive behind Chief Art's 'special driver licenses' for illegals was that they could also be used as voter ID's in the upcoming 2016 election.

He's Miami's problem now. Next stop, DC police chief?

Not surprising. In fact, it's pretty much what I stated earlier about many local cops being butthurt because they can't assist in a Fed. gun grab.

You can look at this prick's pic and tell he had no intention of protecting the Constitution.

Thats fine, Walmart is always hiring, you tyrannical loser.

Good riddance to bad rubbish. A cop worth his oath would gleefully tell the feds to fuck off.

Reactions: Snuby642