• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Moa

Moa

Find me CF ammo that's guaranteed to shoot .25 MOA. There isn't any. Then find me a .25 MOA guaranteed rifle. Must be lots of them around, right?! That gets me a .5 MOA system before I add the shooter.

I lol because I know it's true...but my AI AE MkIII hits 1/4 moa no problem with mid range loads. Haven't been able to do any real ladder testing yet but I expect groups to shrink

I shoot .25 MOA all day long... Till someone watches or a camera is within 1000yds. But believe me. I shoot .25 MOA all day. Just don't ask to watch, take pictures or video. I just do it.

I lol because I know it's true...but my AI AE MkIII hits 1/4 moa no problem with mid range loads. Haven't been able to do any real ladder testing yet but I expect groups to shrink

If I had a factory rifle that shot 1/4 MOA consistently, I don't think I'd be wasting time on further load development.

We shoot 1000 yd benchrest outside Tucson, AZ on the 2nd. Saturday of every month. I wish some of you guys would bring these 1/4 moa guns out and show us how to shoot a lot of consecutive 2.5" groups at 1000 yds. Three in a row would set a new world record.

your title should be 1/4MOA also acceptable .25MOA

Well that's how Western Precision Rifles presented their guarntee on tv.I was wondering how could one guarntee that kind of accuracy with human error.One day I can shoot a ragged hole and the next be all over the place.

We shoot 1000 yd benchrest outside Tucson, AZ on the 2nd. Saturday of every month. I wish some of you guys would bring these 1/4 moa guns out and show us how to shoot a lot of consecutive 2.5" groups at 1000 yds. Three in a row would set a new world record.

I'll show you.. With my 999yrd barrel... Lol

Well that's how Western Precision Rifles presented their guarntee on tv.I was wondering how could one guarntee that kind of accuracy with human error.One day I can shoot a ragged hole and the next be all over the place.

just looked it up its 440 yards 1 inch

Dammmm. I have have never shot a 1" 400yd 5-shot group in my life (or seen one shot), but everyone at the hunting camp does it at 1000 yards with a $400 savage and a Tasco scope with 30-06 Corlokts - just get a couple Naty-Lights in them and they will tell you all their secrets. Apparently, these folks are also wildlife conservationists in disguise, because they routinely miss deer at 50 yards on purpose.

This just made me laugh out loud!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk