• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Montana competitions?

Re: Montana competitions?

Treebasher - Those are great pics. Is this event held once a month throughout the summer? I did not see when it started (month) or when it ended. I am intrested in participating. I am new to LR also and I reside here in Billings. So Im looking to shoot with someone who has been doing it so, I can learn something. Thanks for your consideration and the Information.
D

We are planning more events this spring - summer, which might begin as early as the last weekend of March this year - for civilian data development - & marksmanship development workshops. We typically run an event each month. Also, this summer, we are planning one civilian 3 day school on Precision LR Rifle. This school will be limited to only 12 students this year.

With all that said, my program here in Montana is primarily geared to promote, & assist shooters to ultimately develop the skills in the area of LR unknown distance field shooting, with the great hope of marksmen testing themselves & their developed skill at various competitions, including the I.T.R.C., when you feel you are ready for that level of stress - physical drive - & marksmanship that can only be determined & tempered through this level of competition that will prepare you for deployment.

This year we will be adding some new programs to the civilian training roster - a couple pistol & carbine workshops also! The new instructor with our organization recently separated from Blackwater. Chris did several operational tours with BW, previous to that he did multiple tours with the Teams. We are proud of Chris, & glad he has expressed his interest in joining our organization. Chris has a strong desire to continue to instruct students in the area of his of his specific skill set - Tactical/Defensive Pistol & CQB Carbine applications.

Our events are typically on both Sat. & Sun. You are welcome to attend both days if this works with your schedule. We camp at the ranch - kind of pot luck it in the evening affair.

Dry camping, if you have a camper is included in the cost of the event. If you do not have a camper, then typically, people that attend our events both days stay in tents under shed roofs on the property.

The cost of each event range in price from - $45.00 per day for data development shooting on our field course - $65.00 per day for the workshops & $450.00 per student for the 3 day school. We must require pre registration for ANY of the events you plan to attend, because we limit attendance for all of the events we host at AR.

I will post the event(s) in the comp., or training section of the forums as we finalize our 2011 plans.

Thank you for your interest in our events at AR Inc. If you have any questions regarding our events, please do not hesitate to get in contact with me directly via PM – or email at [email protected]. I will make every attempt to get back in touch with you in a timely manner.

Aug ><>
AR Inc. - A.R.T.C.

Augustis -
I appreciate all the information and look forward to coming out to learn something.