• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Monthly Western KY Shoot @ RockCastle 6-15-2013

Any dates for July/August yet, I just found out about these shoots from my gunsmith. Is this open to anyone.....? I'm a member at Rockcastle but I've only managed one trip there in back in May. I would really like to soak up some knowledge and have a good number of targets to shoot. I wasn't really sure to expect there , but was told they would have steel every 200 or 300 yrds. I only had steel at 500 and 1000 yards when we shot. But set up paper at several other spots, and it was enough to get my new .338 edge worked out.

Are kids allowed? My 11 year old loves this stuff too.

I am very disappointed that I missed the June shoot. Anyone know of any shoots over the upcoming long weekend, or the next Rock shoot?

Next rockcastle shoot should be in the next two weeks. Probably on the 13th or 20th. There was a tactical rifle match scheduled for the weekend of the 20th that just got cancelled, so we'll see when we can schedule it.

Next rockcastle shoot should be in the next two weeks. Probably on the 13th or 20th. There was a tactical rifle match scheduled for the weekend of the 20th that just got cancelled, so we'll see when we can schedule it.

I have those days free as of now! Can't wait to get started in this sport with people who know what they are doing.

July is a busy, busy month, weekends are tough to come by. I may be able to squeeze out there on the 20th, if the wife will allow it....

May have been bad intel on my part, sorry about that. Looks like the shoot might be on the 27th if Rockcastle can squeeze us in.

KYS and I will keep everyone posted and there should be a new thread up as soon as we get confirmation.

Look s like the the Mammoth Sniper challenge is moving to. Got this off their web site.

The location for the match this year is the Legion Operator Training Group in Blakely, Georgia. LegionOTG is situated on 4500 acres and provides a wealth of world-class facilities.