• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

More Barr/Durham BS

yeah, it pisses me off but...
sundance says that although the grand jury has been empaneled, some of those asked to testify have lawyered up and are fighting to avoid testimony.
apparently durham doesn't want anything to fall through the cracks that could hinder any successful prosecutions.

or it is all just fucked up.

on a more positive note, devon archer is going to prison.
obviously court appointment may be the biggest bribe tool used in government.
i must assume that is why obama left so many seats for killary. she has a lot of bribes to pay for all the DOJ folks that let her skate on murders.

A federal appeals court has reinstated a fraud conviction of Hunter Biden's longtime business partner, Devon Archer, reversing a decision by an Obama-appointed judge (and wife of Mueller special counsel lawyer) to vacate Archer's conviction and grant him a new trial.

Archer and several of his business partners were indicted on March 26, 2018 in a $60 million bond scheme which defrauded Native Americans. Hunter was not implicated in the fraud, however Archer and the other partners repeatedly name-dropped the former Vice President's son

Following a trial which lasted nearly one-month, Archer was found guilty of conspiracy to commit securities fraud and securities fraud. After requesting that the district court set aside the jury's verdict, Judge Ronnie Abrams - the wife of Mueller special counsel attorney Greg Andres (who himself was a Deputy Assistant AG in the Obama DOJ, according to RedState) - granted Archer's wish. What's more, Abrams was Hunter Biden's classmate at Yale Law school.

Not so fast Judge Ronnie...

In a unanimous opinion, a three-judge panel said that Abrams made a mistake by prioritizing her own theory above that of the jury's, and that her assessment undercut the significance of the proof in its totality.

There is a multiple page thread on arfcom about what a useless swamp creature Barr is. If anyone believes he's going to hook up any fellow swamp creature, they believe rocks grow.

Barr is a leftover from the Bush crime dynasty and Janet Reno days, someone that supported an assault weapons ban and the murder of Vicki Weaver at Ruby Ridge by a Fed. sniper, stating snipers play a useful role in tactical situations against citizens, including gun owners.

Actually, he's not useless. He's cock blocker, taking up a key position that could be filled by a real pipe hitting swamp drainer.

Last edited:
If Trump, by miracle, get re-elected - Barr must be replaced by somebody with an "I don't give a F" attitude who's going to be packing his PDW (e.g. MP-7) whilst sleeping and visibly carrying a fully automatic weapon around with him at all times when outside of his house - because if he's really doing his job somebody's going to be out for him.

If Trump, by miracle, get re-elected - Barr must be replaced by somebody with an "I don't give a F" attitude who's going to be packing his PDW (e.g. MP-7) whilst sleeping and visibly carrying a fully automatic weapon around with him at all times when outside of his house - because if he's really doing his job somebody's going to be out for him.
I'd pick Ted Cruz for AG.

Reactions: TexPatriot
I'd pick Ted Cruz for AG.
If that happened, who replaces him in the Senate? Granted, I'm not sure he'll win another election. I'm actually wanting a no-name who's going to come in and be as disruptive as Trump to "The Network." These people are either out-and-out traitors and obviously not following their oath an/or are plain-and-simple criminals that have more in common with the 60's mafia than what the Founders envisioned. I'm looking for Jack Bauer with a law degree (I'm assuming that's a pre-req for the job).

There is a multiple page thread on arfcom about what a useless swamp creature Barr is. If anyone believes he's going to hook up any fellow swamp creature, they believe rocks grow.

Barr is a leftover from the Bush crime dynasty and Janet Reno days, someone that supported an assault weapons ban and the murder of Vicki Weaver at Ruby Ridge by a Fed. sniper, stating snipers play a useful role in tactical situations against citizens, including gun owners.

Actually, he's not useless. He's cock blocker, taking up a key position that could be filled by a real pipe hitting swamp drainer.

Barr's history shows that he's no friend of justice or the constitution. He's as corrupted as most any career politician.

He's not one that I think is on our side. And by our side, I mean those that value the constitution and civil liberties and freedoms.

I don’t know the answer but I never believe the Press until confirmed. This goes double for the daily mail. :)

If Barr absolutely were a deepstater? He could have burned Trump with Mueller. So I don’t trust Him yet, but I have not written him off either.

Reactions: Bender and 10ring'r
Barr's history shows that he's no friend of justice or the constitution. He's as corrupted as most any career politician.

He's not one that I think is on our side. And by our side, I mean those that value the constitution and civil liberties and freedoms.
Barr's demeanor and body language does not exude confidence. He acts guilty. Brief, tight lipped, one sentence, non committal answers, head down, no eye contact. The fucker acts like he's scared shitless. I know he needs to practice OPSEC but this is different.

My g/f said he's afraid of the cabal. I keep telling her then the fucker needs to step down if he's too afraid to do his job. If he's afraid of the swamp it's because he's one of them and knows what they're capable of doing to members that flip.

Barr's demeanor and body language does not exude confidence. He acts guilty. Brief, tight lipped, one sentence, non committal answers, head down, no eye contact. The fucker acts like he's scared shitless. I know he needs to practice OPSEC but this is different.

My g/f said he's afraid of the cabal. I keep telling her then the fucker needs to step down if he's too afraid to do his job. If he's afraid of the swamp it's because he's one of them and knows what they're capable of doing to members that flip.

I haven't really paid much attention to his mannerisms, or even really paid attention to him at all really.

What I do know is that his value system is different then ours, he could probably care less to preserve the foundations that makes this country so great. I don't think he's the person to turn the ship around and hold those that are corrupted accountable. As you state, he's most likely corrupted himself.

Last edited:

I ain’t scared and I don’t give a Fuck. Come on coach, put me in!

Reactions: TexPatriot

Don't believe everything you read.
Q

>>11001375
Wasn't referring to Kansas' statement re: Clinton emails.
Q

If that happened, who replaces him in the Senate? Granted, I'm not sure he'll win another election. I'm actually wanting a no-name who's going to come in and be as disruptive as Trump to "The Network." These people are either out-and-out traitors and obviously not following their oath an/or are plain-and-simple criminals that have more in common with the 60's mafia than what the Founders envisioned. I'm looking for Jack Bauer with a law degree (I'm assuming that's a pre-req for the job).
Surely there's someone in the U.S. with a law degree other than Cruz that wants to see the communist Left brought to justice.

If Trump wins, which I think/hope he will(if he doesn’t it’ll probably be Trump who is the one getting put in handcuffs), I think he’s gonna go after the traitors full force and we likely will see real results. Nobody wants to put their ass on the line and do the right thing in case Biden wins and then goes after them.
As @pmclaine says, Trump better win or else he can expect him and his family to be the ones getting prosecuted. We all know it’ll be BS bogus charges, that won’t stop the cabal from trying their hardest to see him locked up. He needs to take the gloves off after the election, these mfckrs would have him killed if they could. And our traitorous media would celebrate it.

If Trump wins, which I think/hope he will(if he doesn’t it’ll probably be Trump who is the one getting put in handcuffs), I think he’s gonna go after the traitors full force and we likely will see real results. Nobody wants to put their ass on the line and do the right thing in case Biden wins and then goes after them.
As @pmclaine says, Trump better win or else he can expect him and his family to be the ones getting prosecuted. We all know it’ll be BS bogus charges, that won’t stop the cabal from trying their hardest to see him locked up. He needs to take the gloves off after the election, these mfckrs would have him killed if they could. And our traitorous media would celebrate it.
The roles are now reversed.. Four years ago it was Hillary and others that were terrified Trump was going to win because they were afraid of being stuck in cages on some remote island penal colony. People laugh, but you can bet the Clintons and Obamas had passports ready to skip the country to countries with no extradition treaties with U.S.

I love Trump as a president, no homo, but if he gets put in cuffs he can only blame himself for not following through. I don't know what or why he went hands off on Hillary, saying it wouldn't serve any purpose to go after her and the country needs to heal but obviously that didn't work.

If Barr worked under Khrushchev and the Russians instead of Trump he would have died in some Siberian labor camp or had a Tokarev TT-30 hole put in his head for being a foot dragging, complicit POS.

Last edited:
The roles are now reversed.. Four years ago it was Hillary and others that were terrified Trump was going to win because they were afraid of being stuck in cages on some remote island penal colony. People laugh, but you can bet the Clintons and Obamas had passports ready to skip the country to countries with no extradition treaties with U.S.

I love Trump as a president, no homo, but if he gets put in cuffs he can only blame himself for not following through. I don't know what or why he went hands off on Hillary, saying it wouldn't serve any purpose to go after her and the country needs to heal but obviously that didn't work.

If Barr worked under Khrushchev and the Russians instead of Trump he would have died in some Siberian labor camp or had a Tokarev TT-30 hole put in his head for being a foot dragging, complicit POS.
x2 Never should have extended that olive branch to Clinton, Obama, etc. Seems he’s learned his lesson.. better late than never, but that could end up being a fatal mistake.
Idk about y’all, but I’m praying every night for a Trump victory and seeing these traitors brought to justice. Not only did they attempt a coup, now they’re talking about destroying the fabric of America: packing the court, abolishing electoral college, abolishing 2A, etc. Watergate was nothing in comparison. Every level of the executive branch along with the leadership of the FBI was fckn involved in trying to bring down Trump. And the media provided cover every step of the way.

I think we shall see a constant drip of evidence from now until the election. Each drip being more damning than the previous.

I sadly agree with what coyote said above. Nobody at DOJ or anywhere in authority is going to put their ass on the line until after the election. I pray for Trump and our Republic as well.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote