• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

More shootings

He mentions in the alleged manifesto that he had previously scouted the store and noted that there were 2 security guards with full size glocks (he or whoever wrote the manifesto seemes to know their gear). His first mag was loaded with 20 rounds of M855 then 10 55Gr. He planned to shoot the guards through the glass at the front of the store with the M855, Also may account for the lack of immediate blood but I'm sure there was plenty after a minute or two.
The video is also clearly cut. It doesn't show any guard shooting or how it ends. Theres a lot of weird to this. Kid seems to be wanting attention is my guess. Fucking shit head.

So he was from /k/ as well then huh? ;)

As far as the vid ending, that's when Twitch killed his live stream. There's apparently a rumor that the live stream continued on Discord or Skype until he gets talked outta Minecrafting himself and then surrenders.

The really creepy part that keeps kinda fucking with me is the fact that I have spent many hours hanging out at /pol/ and most likely I have interacted with the shooter and not even realized it. :eek:

Last edited:
Yeah when I saw who the shooter was I thought that immediately. Notice they barely are discussing that one.

Chinese immigrant, pissed off at Taiwan, goes on to shoot a church full of Taiwanese immigrants.

Yeah, he's got a handler.

In fact, I bet you word from Beijing came to push the go button after they heard of the Buffalo shooter. Never let a crisis go to waste.

Crenshaw is a faggot cock sucker and anyone that agrees with him deserves to be ass-raped with a rusty cactus.

despite what the Govt wants you to think...the Constitution isnt all of a sudden voided because something bad happens.
Don’t rely on that crusty document. All three branches of gov’t are unconstitutional with no legal authority. Biden didn’t win the election. Unconstitutional. Nothing his administration does can be. He put a supreme court judge on the bench therefore the supreme court is also unconstitutional and illegal. Many senators and representatives are in office through fraud as well. All 50 states acknowledge this illegal authority as legit. Law enforcement of this land operates under the power of unconstitutional gov’t. Military men take and carry out unconstitutional orders.

We have no republic and no constitution that matters. Tyranny and rule by force is what we have. We are under no legal obligation to obey. We do so as cowards. You won’t see this truth on Fox, Newsmax, or anywhere else my friend. Open people’s eyes if you can.

President My Diaper if Full is in Buffalo calling for Gun Control . I don't know about anyone else but I can't take anything seriously from someone who shits his pants with all due respect. The Commander and Chief , does he sit on the toilet when Air Force One takes off instead of letting the G Forces fill his trousers .......

Reactions: 10ring'r
"More Shootings" reminds me of:
b2Q5Hv.gif

Todays Time lead story

Of course, the left (especially commies and marxists) do not believe in Free Will!!! Free will implies THE INDIVIDUAL is in control of his or her actions.

Discounting it is "ignorant." You and I don't know what the killer was thinking. There might be a connection, and it's "ignorant" to say otherwise.

My theory is so "ignorant" there are numerous articles about this topic, and a lot of psychologists who theorize the same thing.

'It’s quite possible that playing this script out numerous times in the game influenced his decision-making -- and that is in fact what he said.'

— Dr. Paul Weigle, child and adolescent psychiatrist on mass killer Devin Moore

You can't discount the facts that many mass shooters have had addictions to first person shooters, that's just the fact. So once again, no need to feel defensive, I know there is big gamer crowd here. I am not saying that violent video games make you violent, I am saying that if you are already mentally ill, violent video games can make you worse. Now get that through the thick skull, thanks.
The games appealed to them. Maybe it gave them a temporary reprieve/fix and prevented them from acting earlier?

My younger Soldiers played a lot of those video games. Just about everyone of them struggled with issues post shootings (regret, remorse, self doubt). You would think that if video games made them more violent or more prone to violence that they would not have an adverse effect to said violence. That was not the case.

On the other hand I didn't grow up with said video games and I have absolutely no problem with what I did in theater.

Could video games be a contributing factor? They could be. Are they the factor that has brought about this? Doubt full. I suspect failed parenting to be the biggest issue.

Just my .02

Last edited:
Of course, the left (especially commies and marxists) do not believe in Free Will!!! Free will implies THE INDIVIDUAL is in control of his or her actions.
Its a bit strong to say that its all Free Will. I believe in free will. I believe in rugged individualism.

I also understand the real existence of mental illness, societal pressures, religions, etc.

For example, suicide bombing shit is pretty much unheard of outside of Islamic cultures....but inside the curtain its all over the place.

A lot of cultures these days, your friends are proud of you when you go to prison for that thug life thuggery. And in cultures that denigrate folks that go to prison, prison is less often a destination.

THAT said - it should be common practice to fire a hypersonic missile at a random military target of ANY nation that engages in online incitement against the USA. A lot of the brainwashing and programming thats been coming through was originally written in Mandarin or Cyrillic.

And people that shoot up a grocery store full of innocent people should be burned alive on TV in front of every citizen. It should play on every tv in every high school in the USA.

Its a bit strong to say that its all Free Will. I believe in free will. I believe in rugged individualism.

I also understand the real existence of mental illness, societal pressures, religions, etc.

For example, suicide bombing shit is pretty much unheard of outside of Islamic cultures....but inside the curtain its all over the place.

A lot of cultures these days, your friends are proud of you when you go to prison for that thug life thuggery. And in cultures that denigrate folks that go to prison, prison is less often a destination.

THAT said - it should be common practice to fire a hypersonic missile at a random military target of ANY nation that engages in online incitement against the USA. A lot of the brainwashing and programming thats been coming through was originally written in Mandarin or Cyrillic.

And people that shoot up a grocery store full of innocent people should be burned alive on TV in front of every citizen. It should play on every tv in every high school in the USA.
I guess my point was the "lone wolf" comment. Ultimately, he decided to do this - ill or not. Sure, there are all sorts of other factors involved and I appreciate your comments - no disagreement.

We're going to see gun control with this one; of this I have no doubt. They'll have to push this ASAP before the November elections. I'm sure though they figure they've got the fix in; maybe they don't.

I'm good with that.

President My Diaper if Full is in Buffalo calling for Gun Control . I don't know about anyone else but I can't take anything seriously from someone who shits his pants with all due respect. The Commander and Chief , does he sit on the toilet when Air Force One takes off instead of letting the G Forces fill his trousers .......
I wonder if this moron is going to Chicago next. Nobody seems to give a rat’s ass about the shootings there. This is political grandstanding at its finest. Gotta get that photo op.

I guess my point was the "lone wolf" comment. Ultimately, he decided to do this - ill or not. Sure, there are all sorts of other factors involved and I appreciate your comments - no disagreement.

We're going to see gun control with this one; of this I have no doubt. They'll have to push this ASAP before the November elections. I'm sure though they figure they've got the fix in; maybe they don't.
I tend to agree but I think they will go after the body armor and mags. They know the gun argument is a massive uphill battle.

I'm sure they will try - maybe even get some. But at some point it will all fall down. The arrogant masters will get to find out they are nothing without their slaves.

Hilariously, Civil War as a direct result of gun control was the stated purpose of the Buffalo shooter in his Manifesto...

I'm going to make sure I mention that to everyone that thinks its a good idea.

Smart people understand that WWII was caused by the Treaty of Versailles....dumb people think that it was caused by Hitler. The Democrats are about to sign their Treaty of Versailles.

Last edited:
shhhh....cant bring up the fact that Chicago has had 800 shootings this year (not an exageration)....has been democrat controlled for decades....has some of the strictest gun control in the country....and 99% of the "mass shooters" are black.....

that would destroy the narrative that "white supremacists" are the greatest threat to our nation....which explains perfectly why the US is actively arming them in the Ukraine....
Well Biden's best friend was the Grand Wizard, maybe that's why Biden wants to keep Chicago on the down-low .

Reactions: BytorJr
Agreed. A lot of these creeps are looking for fame. The consequences need to be the highest for them, as well plastering there images everywhere just makes it more attractive for them to commit atrocities. The media propels it, the media is the enemy of the people.

I do agree that lack of good parenting is probably one of the biggest contributors to this kind of behavior. Look where there is a lack of fathers and see how that plays out.

Regardless, more scrutiny is going to be placed on sites like this, glowies looking for potential right wingers, and the next shooter, of course wasting their time.

This guy knows what's up. If you start at the 4:30 mark it gets very interesting.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jgunner
Agreed. A lot of these creeps are looking for fame. The consequences need to be the highest for them, as well plastering there images everywhere just makes it more attractive for them to commit atrocities. The media propels it, the media is the enemy of the people.

I do agree that lack of good parenting is probably one of the biggest contributors to this kind of behavior. Look where there is a lack of fathers and see how that plays out.

Regardless, more scrutiny is going to be placed on sites like this, glowies looking for potential right wingers, and the next shooter, of course wasting their time.

This guy knows what's up. If you start at the 4:30 mark it gets very interesting.

The glowies don't recruit here much, based on other data sources. They recruit from the psychiatric hospitals discharge list, the most questionable a discharge the better.

honestly, what is it going to take for the fucking retards to realize they need to carry a fucking firearm EVERYWHERE...

give every mother fucker a gun and shootings will drop to near 0 overnight.

"oH If We DiDnT HaVe GuNs!!"

well guess what ass fag, we do, and we always are....so strap up douche bag and learn how to protect yourself.

jesus christ....but no....the lemmings will just run to Uncle sugar to suckle and ask them to make everything all right..

fuck, at this point, if you are over 21, and you get shot, and you dont have a gun on you....i really dont care about your death....because you obviously didnt care enough about living.
22A6E9F2-A678-4349-9DEA-30A376A2FEBD.jpeg

Did anyone else notice the lack of ambulances at the scene?

I mean, supposedly 10 dead and others shot and lots of cops and no EMTs? Maybe you don't need EMTs when people are shot in the head at point blank range with a rifle and they don't even bleed?

What's up wit dat?

Reactions: AllenOne1

I mean, supposedly 10 dead and others shot and lots of cops and no EMTs? Maybe you don't need EMTs when people are shot in the head at point blank range with a rifle and they don't even bleed?

What's up wit dat?
I'm sure the wounded were quickly removed from the scene, but all the deceased were declared on scene, covered, and become part of the investigation.

Branden

What's up wit dat?
There's a video on leaked reality that shows the shooter being arrested by police and you can see the Fire trucks in the back ground, and hear EMT's on their way. The first woman who was shot they didn't even touch, she was DRT, guy behind the car outside they're working on.

Branden

1652888249063.png

I told ya's.
There is going to be a few more real soon.
If you're as stupid as Biden the point needs to be driven in with a sledge hammer.....over and over.

Amazing what our tax dollars provide eh ?