• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

More shootings

Can't find the full video. Saw the 50 sec clip and that first chick was dead before she hit the ground.
Even with the video of him being arrested there is still no blood coming from that first dead woman.....just kinda weird.....

Doc

Reactions: AllenOne1
Even with the video of him being arrested there is still no blood coming from that first dead woman.....just kinda weird.....

Doc
She probably never knew what hit her and what I and others have said, appeared to have been dead on her feet. Apparently her heart and BP shut down instantly as well.

Watch the video again.........does the guy behind the car at the hatchback go down before he gets shot at.............

Fuck watching that video enraged me.

I have had people fucking shoot at me but only in a fair situation where I could shoot the fuck back.

The idea of being out with my family and running into a dude with armor and an AR who is blasting me and my kids because we are white just turns my crank.

This is what race war looks like folks - and these conspiracy nutters (yes if you shoot up a grocery full of people because of their skin color you are a nutter) are getting tons of support in their evil from all sides.

Dear The Left,

Quit making conspiracy theories about racism and anti-caucasian pogroms plausible.

Quit making it to where when someone tells these kids crazy shit and they look to you to see if Uncle Tommy is fucking stupid...you run over a parade of white folks.

Quit teaching our kids that the men who founded our nation, even with their occasional flaws, were evil just because they were white.

And especially Quit making it so I can’t teach my kids how to get along with minority culture in our nation because the people on the other side of the fence hate them so bad.

We know what your plan is, and it’s not gonna work. The whole nation will just die, we will all be living in poverty including the “Elites”, and the world will finally die with us.

Thanks.

This wasn't a out of blue attacked , he has history of his mental problems and with law enforcement. Fucker should of been thrown in a padded cell back then but no lets keep him out on the streets until he actually acts out an attack. We got to start building asylums to house these mental defects.
They already have one in dc. It’s called the whitehouse!

Gonna be more and more of this lads.
Brandon has to have teams working to drive the "guns bad" point home to the stupid and easily swayed.
I'm absolutely certain more than one of them will have been paid for by Brandon, Killary, or Soros.
THIS is how they roll.....how they control media.....how they try to control minds.

• Angry
Reactions: Sandhog308
Watch the video again.........does the guy behind the car at the hatchback go down before he gets shot at.............
He might have been hit with the opening volley, the angle between the woman's head and him is tight, he could have caught spall / frag / ricochet or just been startled by the concussion of an AR blasting away 15ft from him

You can see the body jerk when he pumps rounds into him on the ground. Seriously, enough with the acting bullshit.

I'm not saying he's not some feeb asset or someone didn't wind this kid up and set him loose but the event itself sure looks real to me.

MUhFbqaubWiy.jpeg

it does seem like maybe the guy behind the car dropped before he was shot at.

What the hell this website?
I feel like the FBI is gonna shoot my dog just for reading the comments section.
Leaked Reality has been around for a while. They recently went off line for several weeks while they rebuilt the website. Now they're back. The Boogeyman isn't coming for you if you watch it's videos. You're not going to be, "placed on a list".

This is how paranoid we've become in this country. I'm sure that website is banned in several countries who have more government control over the Internet than we do. A lot of the videos featured there show the reality of how blacks behave in other countries, as well as ours. And it sure as hell isn't good. And / or sanitized into, "politically correctness".

And it pretty well destroys the narrative of what the progressives want in this country. Which is the forced advancement of blacks through groups like BLM. Basically it shows reality.... Hence the name. Make of it what you will.

Reactions: BlueLacy
And now Brandon is scheduled to visit Buffalo for a photo-op, to show sympathy for, and solidarity with the black community. Where was he when the white folks were run down by a black maniac in Milwaukee?
Exactly. And regardless if this fucking imbecile realizes it or not, this type of bullshit is exactly what is causing these racial assassinations to begin with.

People have reached their boiling point with ALL of this crap. The best thing to do is exactly what they refuse to do.... Shut the fuck up about it! And stop trying to mount these blacks on a pedestal higher than the one the Statue Of Liberty sits on.

it does seem like maybe the guy behind the car dropped before he was shot at.

I believe it was 100% real.

The fact people dropped DRT so fast just shows how devastating being shot is and the absence of Hollywood theatrics. When was the last time you saw a woman go stiff and face plant on pavement and a middle age man drop like a load of laundry without at least putting a hand down to break their fall?

Like LawnMM said "...enough with the acting bullshit." theory. We have enough actual smoke and mirrors BS by the Left to have to see through.

Last edited:
Reactions: Devildog
Fuck watching that video enraged me.

I have had people fucking shoot at me but only in a fair situation where I could shoot the fuck back.

The idea of being out with my family and running into a dude with armor and an AR who is blasting me and my kids because we are white just turns my crank.

This is what race war looks like folks - and these conspiracy nutters (yes if you shoot up a grocery full of people because of their skin color you are a nutter) are getting tons of support in their evil from all sides.

Dear The Left,

Quit making conspiracy theories about racism and anti-caucasian pogroms plausible.

Quit making it to where when someone tells these kids crazy shit and they look to you to see if Uncle Tommy is fucking stupid...you run over a parade of white folks.

Quit teaching our kids that the men who founded our nation, even with their occasional flaws, were evil just because they were white.

And especially Quit making it so I can’t teach my kids how to get along with minority culture in our nation because the people on the other side of the fence hate them so bad.

We know what your plan is, and it’s not gonna work. The whole nation will just die, we will all be living in poverty including the “Elites”, and the world will finally die with us.

Thanks.
I don't care who they were or what side of the political isle they stood on, watching Americans killed like that was obscene.

But it's no different than Fauchi, Gates and the NWO murdering millions.

Reactions: Aftermath
If you read his manifesto he wanted to be caught and tried and plans to plead guilty. He had no intention to run or try to get away. He wants the media coverage. He even chose his black rifle because he knew it would get more media attention than if he used something else!

His manifesto is an eye opener and he clearly has mental health issue combined with being 18.

He did that with an A2 setup minus bayonet lug and flash suppressor but A2 in all other ways including the A2 sights!

No thanks. I'm not gonna read a 100+ page manifesto that's nothing but 4Chan memes.

Reactions: Eostech

Doc

That whole video is weird but no way is it fake, that first woman isn't that good of an actor. Whether or not that dude did it on his own accord or the governments...we will never know.

Look for sweeping gun legislation.

Without that FORD this attack never happens ,when will the government shut down these assault vehicle manufacturers ? Constitution speaks nothing of wagons or the right to have a wagon.

That whole video is weird but no way is it fake, that first woman isn't that good of an actor. Whether or not that dude did it on his own accord or the governments...we will never know.

Look for sweeping gun legislation.
I'll tell you one bunch that doesn't think it's weird and thats the Left.

Whats suspiciously weird is how casually they will introduce it as more ammunition for gun legislation.

Almost like they anticipated it, huh?

Reactions: Emerson0311
Gun Control is funny. Manufacturers would move to Mexico , Cartels would distribute guns and ammo no different then they do drugs. Market would be just as strong, downside would be that your ammo would smell like shit from the mules carrying it in their ass across the border.

I'll tell you one bunch that doesn't think it's weird and thats the Left.

Whats suspiciously weird is how casually they will introduce it as more ammunition for gun legislation.

Almost like they anticipated it, huh?

It's all bias, they hate guns so they choose to believe anything gun violence related as it supports their agenda. The right does the same thing but on different topics.

I think they are going to go down the guns are bad for your health route which will get challenged in the Supreme Court.

It's all bias, they hate guns so they choose to believe anything gun violence related as it supports their agenda. The right does the same thing but on different topics.

I think they are going to go down the guns are bad for your health route which will get challenged in the Supreme Court.
I mean Rope could be bad for your health depending which end your at.

Reactions: camocorvette
Someone probably already pointed this out, but I guess it’s only national new worthy if the shooting and killing is enacted by a white guy against people if color. If it happens to be color on color and more or less separate incidents…….we’ll, they don’t care nationally and apparently they don’t care in Chicago either. Gotta love no cash bail, well, if you‘re in chosen class.

Last weekend in Chicago:

And the running total of 208 homicides for 2022 so far:

My prayers go out for those victims of these crimes who are actually innocent and their grieving families.

Last edited:
And here is part of the problem, the media goes out of its way to frame racial tensions by selectively omitting information.

9504ECA4-4185-4FD9-A51C-B8610A302D73.jpeg
2A72DA26-E19F-4896-A4D5-C104BD92528C.jpeg

The entire article is framed about a racist white kid shooting black people and lists a bunch of other shootings to drive home that point failing to distinguish that every other shooting they listed doesn’t involve a white shooter. This kind of stuff fans the divide on both sides and breeds hatred where there previously was very little by hyper focusing on the actions of one group while ignoring or even covering for the actions of another.

Someone probably already pointed this out, but I guess it’s only national new worthy if the shooting and killing is enacted by a white guy against people if color. If it happens to be color on color and more or less separate incidents…….we’ll, they don’t care nationally and apparently they don’t care in Chicago either. Gotta love no cash bail, well, if you‘re in chosen class.

Last weekend in Chicago:

And the running total of 208 homicides for 2022 so far:

My prayers go out for the innocent victims of these crimes and their grieving families.

Chicago is roughly even in terms of population distribution sitting at 1/3 black, 1/3 Hispanic and 1/3 white. That’s not how the homicide totals play out though.

D9868667-5D76-481A-81AB-78754F26EF06.jpeg

Msm will cover up the fact the shooter proclaimed himself a former full blown commie that started moving toward the Right and settled on being an authoritarian and Populist. Neither one is a Conservative.

Authoritarian pushes a police state, "Characterized by or favoring absolute obedience to authority and the State, as against individual freedom."

Obama, who is still in control of Biden, sees himself as a dictator and is an authoritarian. Chavez of Venezuela saw himself as a populist.

I posted it in this thread.
thx, found your post and watched.

5.56 is plenty lethal and he clearly has some time behind the trigger. didn't see what was written on the handguard but I'm of the opinion that they should not post news stories about these guys ala teen suicides. Why give them what they want?

Reactions: billt
I saw the video of him sparing the last person's life and saying 'Sorry' and that was the longest version.

It's said a retired cop got off a round before he was killed. Is there a longer version that shows that? Would his body cam show him surrendering?

Reactions: jLorenzo
Been working on my range all weekend and didn't look much at the news. That was horrible.
You see that and think of your training and your carry/duty piece. Outgunned is what I'm feeling.

I saw the video of him sparing the last person's life and saying 'Sorry' and that was the longest version.

It's said a retired cop got off a round before he was killed. Is there a longer version that shows that? Would his body cam show him surrendering?
I believe what you are seeing is said retired cop getting blasted along the left side of the storefront aisle during a period of poor video output. He was a security guard there and that dude that went to the ground was dressed like it IMHO.

So I’ve read the manifesto. Has the same kinda feel as Ted K’s writing along with a gear review (with prices) that most on arfcom readers will save to their desktop for further review. Shit….even Garand Thumb gets a shout out. Kid really just needed an adult around to explain stuff to him. Wonder is he was a product of a single parent home? Also, I found it strange he wanted to use this event to bring gun control front and center as a siren call for gun owners to rise up against the “tyrannical government”. I’m just waiting for Sharpton to arrive and stand with Biden and make it all better.🙄

So I’ve read the manifesto. Has the same kinda feel as Ted K’s writing along with a gear review (with prices) that most on arfcom readers will save to their desktop for further review. Shit….even Garand Thumb gets a shout out. Kid really just needed an adult around to explain stuff to him. Wonder is he was a product of a single parent home? Also, I found it strange he wanted to use this event to bring gun control front and center as a siren call for gun owners to rise up against the “tyrannical government”. I’m just waiting for Sharpton to arrive and stand with Biden and make it all better.🙄

Dude was a nutter

I wonder what rx drugs the medical industry had him on.

I believe what you are seeing is said retired cop getting blasted along the left side of the storefront aisle during a period of poor video output. He was a security guard there and that dude that went to the ground was dressed like it IMHO.
odd they were saying he hit the shooter a few times but that kid did not react like he was struck by anything. Are you/anyone seeing that as well?

Reactions: Short-bus
he apparently threatened to shoot up a school last year so here is another that slipped through the cracks.

I read it last night too. If he actually wrote all of it, and if he didn't copy and paste it, he put a lot of thought into every portion of it. It wasn't just a simple "I hate this, and I hate that". There was a well thought out structure to every part of it. I honestly couldn't for the life of me figure out the in depth review / analysis of every single component of his equipment, right down to his socks and underwear. I can barely find enough time to post on here let alone come up with 180 pages of that.

What I took away was he seemed very intelligent, very well versed in his mindset and why he thought what he did, and cold as it gets. I saw the 1 minute video and he didn't hesitate for an instant, didn't appear panicked, and never heard him breathing as if he was so. He identified a target and completely stopped, walked away, and apologized on top of that.

While I don't agree with anything he did, and a majority of what he wrote, he was obviously enraged by the current state of illegal immigration and what he felt it was doing to our country, and apparently many others. His disdain for this aspect has been echoed on many forums and in many circles.

Reactions: RUTGERS95
he apparently threatened to shoot up a school last year so here is another that slipped through the cracks.

Unless it was a database error, or the person going to arrest him got hit by a bus enroute, I’d say “another one was ignored” might be a better way to put it.

But hey, all those traffic tickets and enforcing state licensing schemes, those citation ain’t going to write themselves, gotta keep one’s LE priorities straight 😂

Unless it was a database error, or the person going to arrest him got hit by a bus enroute, I’d say “another one was ignored” might be a better way to put it.

But hey, all those traffic tickets and enforcing state licensing schemes, those citation ain’t going to write themselves, gotta keep one’s LE priorities straight 😂
with you on this

Reactions: TurboTrout
I read it last night too. If he actually wrote all of it, and if he didn't copy and paste it, he put a lot of thought into every portion of it. It wasn't just a simple "I hate this, and I hate that". There was a well thought out structure to every part of it. I honestly couldn't for the life of me figure out the in depth review / analysis of every single component of his equipment, right down to his socks and underwear. I can barely find enough time to post on here let alone come up with 180 pages of that.

What I took away was he seemed very intelligent, very well versed in his mindset and why he thought what he did, and cold as it gets. I saw the 1 minute video and he didn't hesitate for an instant, didn't appear panicked, and never heard him breathing as if he was so. He identified a target and completely stopped, walked away, and apologized on top of that.

While I don't agree with anything he did, and a majority of what he wrote, he was obviously enraged by the current state of illegal immigration and what he felt it was doing to our country, and apparently many others. His disdain for this aspect has been echoed on many forums and in many circles.
I bet they edited the video from "Sorry, my friends who helped me with this said I shouldn't shoot white folks..." to "Sorry."

iu

This kid "slipped through the cracks". Pretty sure thats secret squirrel speak for "was entered into project Omega as a resource to be activated in May 2022."

well said

“What I took away was he seemed very intelligent, very well versed in his mindset and why he thought what he did, and cold as it gets.”

Kinda sounds like Ted……

His breakdown of gear is mind numbing. Also the breakdown of his actions in the timeline and the amount of research he did seems strange as there saying he drove so far to do this. How did he have such intimate knowledge of the surrounding area. Looks like he may of done most of it using google earth and store reviews. I’m thinking maybe he had some help……maybe.

Reactions: Carlos Danger
“What I took away was he seemed very intelligent, very well versed in his mindset and why he thought what he did, and cold as it gets.”

Kinda sounds like Ted……

His breakdown of gear is mind numbing. Also the breakdown of his actions in the timeline and the amount of research he did seems strange as there saying he drove so far to do this. How did he have such intimate knowledge of the surrounding area. Looks like he may of done most of it using google earth and store reviews. I’m thinking maybe he had some help……maybe.
Im thinking youtube will remove any video discussing anything gun tactical etc etc

I wonder if writing the manifesto was his self therapy session, much like some folks write in diaries, or have other things that they do to relieve stress, or off load their emotions somewhere that doesn't manifest a physical act. When he was done, he didn't have an outlet, and the act was all that was left.

It's been said that there are worse things than death, hopefully this guy gets to experience them all. I watched the video, and wish I didn't. I've seen all sorts of horror in video that didn't bother me, or cause me second thought about it. This one bothered me.

Branden

So, "slipped through the cracks" equals "red flag laws".
Maybe Crenshaw is right? Even thought most people on here explode at the idea there is clearly somewhere we need a red line.

If he had "help" and depth of research on his target location, wouldn't he have known the store had armed security?

Maybe Crenshaw is right? Even thought most people on here explode at the idea there is clearly somewhere we need a red line.

If he had "help" and depth of research on his target location, wouldn't he have known the store had armed security?
no no

he threatened to blow up a school last year and that is very different imho

He did have knowledge of the security and store layout. Even had a map drawn with the movement he was going to make highlighted in his manifesto.

Reactions: NoDopes
We closed our institutions of higher learning involuntary psychiatric treatment. And this is the result.

I'm going to put away my "I'm a real boy, Malcolm...." emotions and get out my "I'm an engineer. It either works or you fucked up" hat.

350,000,000....people. 10 of them are dead. This is a meaningless event. Totally meaningless.

Carry guns - be trained, check on your draw...MOVE when something happens do not stand there.

When I'm doing drills with people - I start the drill with two things. 1. I fire a shot to start the event. People should do something every time there is gunfire. And I scream like R. Lee Ermy "MOVE YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKERS!"