• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

More to the story? Another cache found

jbuck88

Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 25, 2010
Port Angeles, WA
So there has to be more to the story then what's told in the article. Otherwise just about anyone who has ever joked or posted a meme is getting turned in. We all already know, but it's interesting how they say the guy was turned in by people who work for a non-profit monitoring these forums.

Also 5k rounds is weak. My kids would shoot that in a couple weeks if I let them.

“More to the story…”

Ya think?

He threatened to kill FBI agents on a social media platform.

That pretty much will get you a visit from somebody!!

As for folks monitoring social media… this place is so filled with glowies that it has the ambiance of Hiroshima on August 7, 1945. But without the rubble and neat silhouettes etched in granite.

Again… Ya Think?

folks are monitoring sites like 24x7. LL gets calls all the time about some of the nut jobs who show up here spewing crap. And it’s why we don’t tolerate nutjobs. So after a thorough wire-brushing they just go to that AR-15 place that-shall-not-be-named.

Sirhr

My boss and I were talking about buying ammo when you can. I had to admit I have been buying for the last few years. 200 rounds here and there. 1k rounds now and then when the price is right. Shoot, even with the new 7 PRC, I have a few hundred rounds.

He has not been able to find some .25-06 and is going to load his own. And even that is hard to find and a little expensive. He was pricing Norma brass for .25-06. He is just looking to have a few hundred rounds. He has used it for fox and a few smaller ungulates. He prefers .300 WM for Barbary Sheep like his Aoudad harvest. He even prefers .300 WM for deer though he could get by with a .308 at short and known distances. If he does no know the distance, such as still hunting, then the .300 WM for sure.

I was asking if he ever thought of getting into 6.5-284. He mentioned he thought about getting a 6.5 CM. I told him he would have to grow a manbun for that. He is not into sharpshooting communities though he is a great shot from a lifetime of hunting (popped a balloon outside in the wind at 850 yards with his AR-15,) so I had to explain that.

An "arsenal" can be 1 firearm.

"Thousands of rounds" can be 1 or 2 buckets of Remington 22 LR Golden Bullets.

Most people are too lazy to think that through.

Key words and phrases are used by the media to elicit a preprogrammed idea or response.

For the most part they are full of shit.

Mike

Outside of a few friends and family who is going to be believed? You or what the government says that you said, have or done? Your coworkers and neighbors will be in TV and say... He was always quiet and didn't bother anyone but I always thought that he was kind of strange, weird or into something

“More to the story…”

Ya think?

As for folks monitoring social media… this place is so filled with glowies that it has the ambiance of Hiroshima on August 7, 1945. But without the rubble and neat silhouettes etched in granite.

Again… Ya Think?

folks are monitoring sites like 24x7. LL gets calls all the time about some of the nut jobs who show up here spewing crap. And it’s why we don’t tolerate nutjobs. So after a thorough wire-brushing they just go to that AR-15 place that-shall-not-be-named.

Sirhr

Maybe, but the media is so far left that you have to read it with a hard right slant to get somewhere close to accurate. So if it's inferred or implied, it probably never happened. So when i read the article saying he "threatened" means he posted a few meme's. The actual quotes of the stuff he posted sounds like meme's that are all over the internet.

So a gadsden flag could also be construed as a anti-fbi/atf/cia/gov't

Reactions: 308pirate
Really wish the FBI would arrest the school shooters as well who post on social media , children in the schools don't have bullet vests and guns to protect themselves.

Or the 2000 mules. Or the folks who staged a Capitol riot on January 20th 2017 during the inauguration. Or the folks who faked a Russiahoax. Or who are poisoning folks with vaxxes. Or folks who pile up bricks before Antifa riots. Or Antifa for that matter. Or whoever blew up Nashville that one time… you know and destroyed all the stuff? Or people laundering money with bad art. Or whoever Arkancided that DNC staffer who leaked stuff. Or those ATF guys who gave all the guns to cartels. Or Paul
Pelosi’s hammering PJ party? Or… screw it… my fingers are tired.

But, yeah! That would be nice!

Sirhr

Well the real ones don't say. They just do.

The Real ones all turn out to be “known to”…. You know. The guys!

Everyone else is too busy earning a living, paying taxes (to send to Ukraine and The Big Guy) and trying to afford to Buy More Ammo. Nobody here got time to contemplate that shit…

Sirhr

The Real ones all turn out to be “known to”…. You know. The guys!

Everyone else is too busy earning a living, paying taxes (to send to Ukraine and The Big Guy) and trying to afford to Buy More Ammo. Nobody here got time to contemplate that shit…

Sirhr
Sure

My boss and I were talking about buying ammo when you can. I had to admit I have been buying for the last few years. 200 rounds here and there. 1k rounds now and then when the price is right. Shoot, even with the new 7 PRC, I have a few hundred rounds.

He has not been able to find some .25-06 and is going to load his own. And even that is hard to find and a little expensive. He was pricing Norma brass for .25-06. He is just looking to have a few hundred rounds. He has used it for fox and a few smaller ungulates. He prefers .300 WM for Barbary Sheep like his Aoudad harvest. He even prefers .300 WM for deer though he could get by with a .308 at short and known distances. If he does no know the distance, such as still hunting, then the .300 WM for sure.

I was asking if he ever thought of getting into 6.5-284. He mentioned he thought about getting a 6.5 CM. I told him he would have to grow a manbun for that. He is not into sharpshooting communities though he is a great shot from a lifetime of hunting (popped a balloon outside in the wind at 850 yards with his AR-15,) so I had to explain that.

25-06 is easy. 115 grn partition with h1000 or retumbo will shoot with max velocity and kill everything.

It's dumped elk for me, and piles of deer. It's plenty big enough for sheep.

I have enough brass to kill 5 more barrels. And I bought a pile of factory second bullets about 20 years ago that are finally dwindling.

We will see how the 134 eldm kills next year.

From the Yahoo article:

”The case began with a tip from a nonprofit group monitoring extremist websites that discovered threats targeting law enforcement and the willingness to use weapons, according to court documents. A referral was made to law enforcement authorities.”

Sounds like the same internet sleuths or the “Deep State Dogs” group who search online for J6 people. Probably getting paid by the alphabets to monitor websites such as this and others.

From the Yahoo article:

”The case began with a tip from a nonprofit group monitoring extremist websites that discovered threats targeting law enforcement and the willingness to use weapons, according to court documents. A referral was made to law enforcement authorities.”

Sounds like the same internet sleuths or the “Deep State Dogs” group who search online for J6 people. Probably getting paid by the alphabets to monitor websites such as this and others.

Probably?

From the Yahoo article:

Did the deep state dogs find this guy yet?

1704944261343.png

Oh wait.....

• Angry
Reactions: BurtG
Arizona Man Arrested for Making Online Threats Against Federal Agents and Employees justice.gov

Why don't they tell us flat out what this guy said? Sure it's supposedly relayed in O.P.'s article, but we deserve to be able to see it plainly in black and white from the thugs. After his indictment there is no reason we shouldn't be able to see it.

From what he allegedly said he was clearly on the fucktarded spectrum. That aside I'm sick as fuck of the state being able to use unlimited amounts of stolen taxpayer fiat currency to buttfuck us to death with lawfare. We need some sort of monetary parity assigned to these cases. All they have to do is keep making examples here and there and they can incrementally force us all to keep our heads down.

To add to the above ^^^ post, I'm going to ask this question:

Did they guy ACTUALLY say that stuff, or is that only what was said to the media, to which the media are simply parroting what they were told. Remember, you can't lie to them, but they can lie to you. Right?

Will they start to arrest people for attempted rape for giving the middle finger .........
The way we are going, probably if you are the leaning in the wrong direction politically. General Flynn, Calling General Flynn. Hello, this is Russian collusion and Jan 6 insurrection. Please hold, I have Mueller and Hunter calling on the other lines.

This guy got probation. For shooting at humans and shooting humans.

• Angry
Everytime the Media shows a 'Cache' out come the
That ain't no stockpile ....thats a baby pile just saying.......LOL
Sorry for the quote, but just how it is on MOST gun forums.
Now show some pictures of what a real cache is :)

Drunk guy posting 'garbage' and his peers should have fixed it, not leave it up to lefty lookie loos.
Even school shooters post crap on 'social' media before they go shooting.

“More to the story…”

Ya think?

Again… Ya Think?

Sirhr
And thats exactly why I was warning (and pissing off) people right after the election. No names but some want to attack DC. Really? Talking about it on social media. Really?

Reactions: Rocketvapor
Arizona Man Arrested for Making Online Threats Against Federal Agents and Employees justice.gov

Why don't they tell us flat out what this guy said? Sure it's supposedly relayed in O.P.'s article, but we deserve to be able to see it plainly in black and white from the thugs. After his indictment there is no reason we shouldn't be able to see it.

From what he allegedly said he was clearly on the fucktarded spectrum. That aside I'm sick as fuck of the state being able to use unlimited amounts of stolen taxpayer fiat currency to buttfuck us to death with lawfare. We need some sort of monetary parity assigned to these cases. All they have to do is keep making examples here and there and they can incrementally force us all to keep our heads down.
I always keep my head down.

25-06 is easy. 115 grn partition with h1000 or retumbo will shoot with max velocity and kill everything.

It's dumped elk for me, and piles of deer. It's plenty big enough for sheep.

I have enough brass to kill 5 more barrels. And I bought a pile of factory second bullets about 20 years ago that are finally dwindling.

We will see how the 134 eldm kills next year.
He is going to get Barnes Vor-Tx pills.

He got this one with a .25-06

1704985428538.jpeg

And this one, I believe, he got with a .22-250
1704985492317.jpeg

But he prefers .300 WM for bigger game. He used his .300 WM on an Aoudad Sheep (on the left.)

1704985580848.jpeg

Personally with what the article says, provided it is accurate, and I do think it is accurate where it is talking about what he said and what he wanted to do, that is all four wheels over the edge.

You just can't do that these days. And in the old days it was in bad taste, when hearing someone saying the things this guy was to have said, we would go......ahhh ok dude. Then you get alone with your other friends and say, lets not invite him fishing again, he is a bit nutz.

I guess the way I read the article, with my personal bias (which believes the media lies, and manipulates facts to fit a narrative), he sounds like a blowhard.

Bad taste for sure, but is threatening a whole department of the gov't a crime?

If it is where does the line lay? Branches of gov't, other governments, other countries that are invading us? How long before we are arrested by the thought police?

Guess they need to arrest just about every rapper for threatening to shoot cops and the list goes on and on.

I guess the way I read the article, with my personal bias (which believes the media lies, and manipulates facts to fit a narrative), he sounds like a blowhard.

Bad taste for sure, but is threatening a whole department of the gov't a crime?

If it is where does the line lay? Branches of gov't, other governments, other countries that are invading us? How long before we are arrested by the thought police?

Guess they need to arrest just about every rapper for threatening to shoot cops and the list goes on and on.
What about all the celebs threatening Trump? I didnt look at ehat the guys supposedly said because its probably not true or at least embellished to fit the "right wing nutjob" profile.

Reactions: hkguns and BurtG