• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

More "White Privilege"

maxresdefault1.jpg

Had a great talk w/ Nathan Philips today, so everyone just give it a damn rest……?

Did any of you actually get your white privilege cards yet? Apparently they have the wrong address for me or something because I keep looking in my mailbox for it, but never got one.

Or maybe its because its a made up term from a group of people who figured it was easier to make up reasons and blame others as to why they fail at life, instead of actually doing something to better themselves?

Really disappointed with the quality of the card honestly. It looks hand-written and it's not even laminated. Those guys running the club sure don't give a shit.

Reactions: Fig and Bender
I have five of them and just keep handing them to the lady at the checkout til one with a balance pops up . Or is that the illegals I see doin that with EBT at the grocery store ? I can't remeber . Aw fuck it just breed me out .

Did any of you actually get your white privilege cards yet? Apparently they have the wrong address for me or something because I keep looking in my mailbox for it, but never got one.

Or maybe its because its a made up term from a group of people who figured it was easier to make up reasons and blame others as to why they fail at life, instead of actually doing something to better themselves?
Have been buying my "white privilege" card every April 15th.
Never seems to get here...

R

I don't click on fake news links because I have an above room temperature IQ. I did hover over the link and saw Salon mentioned. You guys are aware that Salon is pretty much the Leftist version or Breitbart right?