• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

I must be tweaking this morning; I was going to make a lame attempt at humor by saying “how this Gunjuice beats the pants off other effuviums” but when I went to look up the word “effuviums” it doesn’t exist. What comes up is the word “effluvium” with an “L” which basically means: an invisible emanation, especially: an offensive exhalation or smell. So did the word effuvium disappear from our language or is it just a typo? More importantly, “why do I give a f&*%”?

I grew up in the 80s, was stationed in England and Turkey in the 90s and moved to Houston in the early 2000s, so 80s is basically all that I’ve ever heard on the radio.

Radio in England during the mid 80s was awful. BBC was worthless and the only alternative was AM Laser 556 and whatnot. They broadcasted from the middle of the ocean so the Brits couldn't shut them down. They tried though...

71B57743-C8E7-49DB-9D58-08F716E1F6A7.jpeg

I just had this little Aspergers hipster compulsive-talking lumbersexual butt-pirate sitting behind me on a 7 am flight... after an all-night trans-Atlantic redeye... for two and a half hours he did not shut up to his “new friend” in the seat next to him about plastic blow molding. Two point five straight hours in his “outside voice”... the one helicopter mommy no doubt encouraged him to use because he was so bright and active and everyone just thought he was special. Besides, Broadcasting every mule-turd of a thought that pops out of his art-fag cranial lobe is now what you are expected to do on twitFacetagram... so why not blabber all day on a plane... Broadcasting to a whole Airbus with your schlong-holster is the same thing... right?

I either attract these peckerheads like a sh1+ magnet... or they are just such a large part of the population that you are always going to have one near you...

Well, if anyone needs a good meme for a lumbersexual hipster autism-spectrum little wizard... here’s your boy. Er... ma’am! Er... whatever it identifies as...

Sirhr

P.S. I bet his company blow molds dildos...

Last edited:
View attachment 7068771

I just had this little Aspergers hipster compulsive-talking lumbersexual butt-pirate sitting behind me on a 7 am flight... after an all-night trans-Atlantic redeye... for two and a half hours he did not shut up to his “new friend” in the seat next to him about plastic blow molding. Two point five straight hours in his “outside voice”... the one helicopter mommy no doubt encouraged him to use because he was so bright and active and everyone just thought he was special. Besides. Broadcasting every mile-turd of a thought that pops out of his art-fag cranial lobe is now what you are expected to do on twitFacetagram... so why not blabber all day on a plane... broadcasting with your scaling-holster is the same thing...

I either attract these peckerheads like a sh1+ magnet... or they are just such a large part of the population that you are always going to have one near you...

Well, if anyone needs a good meme for a lumbersexual hipster autism-spectrum little wizard... here’s your boy. Er... ma’am! Er... whatever it identifies as...

Sirhr

Look at you, Mr. Approachablefaceguy.

View attachment 7068771

I just had this little Aspergers hipster compulsive-talking lumbersexual butt-pirate sitting behind me on a 7 am flight... after an all-night trans-Atlantic redeye... for two and a half hours he did not shut up to his “new friend” in the seat next to him about plastic blow molding. Two point five straight hours in his “outside voice”... the one helicopter mommy no doubt encouraged him to use because he was so bright and active and everyone just thought he was special. Besides, Broadcasting every mule-turd of a thought that pops out of his art-fag cranial lobe is now what you are expected to do on twitFacetagram... so why not blabber all day on a plane... Broadcasting to a whole Airbus with your schlong-holster is the same thing... right?

Sirhr

Sony WH-1000XM3 premium noise canceling wireless headphones

They work like a champ. Wear them onto the plane and you don't even have to acknowledge the riff raff. I bought mine from the outfit in the link. Got 10% off for being a first time customer, plus free shipping and no sales tax.

Sony WH-1000XM3 premium noise canceling wireless headphones

They work like a champ. Wear them onto the plane and you don't even have to acknowledge the riff raff. I bought mine from the outfit in the link. Got 10% off for being a first time customer, plus free shipping and no sales tax.
I have that exact model... I was wearing them. Bought last year before Iceland trip.

Canceled the jet noises out brilliantly. You know what they don’t cancel out???

Retard. They don’t cancel out the spoken language of retard! If anything, they amplify it! Because when I took them off, I was mercifully enveloped in jet engine and APU noise.

Or maybe I am missing some kind of retard-squelch knob... that goes to 11???

Good thought though... those Sony’s are amazing when tractoring!!!

Cheers, Sirhr

You could have asked him if he wanted to hear about the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, or the story about the guy who died in his “sleep” on a long flight. Only to find out that he had been murdered and the killer was never caught.

Last edited:
I have that exact model... I was wearing them. Bought last year before Iceland trip.

Canceled the jet noises out brilliantly. You know what they don’t cancel out???

Retard. They don’t cancel out the spoken language of retard! If anything, they amplify it! Because when I took them off, I was mercifully enveloped in jet engine and APU noise.

Or maybe I am missing some kind of retard-squelch knob... that goes to 11???

Good thought though... those Sony’s are amazing when tractoring!!!

Cheers, Sirhr

I had one like yours about a week ago, coming back from LA. Except, he was a real estate "developer" that wanted everyone to know just how "important" he was. He sat right next to me. On the phone non-stop between the time we boarded and door closure. My pair of headphones does a pretty good job of canceling out retard, but not quite as good as jet engine noise. Try running the adaptive control from the app on your phone. I'm not sure that it does much, but.....retard levels are low enough after running the app that I'm quote happy with the phones all the way around.
(Oh, and a little AC/DC Gone Shootin' running in the background doesn't hurt either......)

20 Indian students commit suicide after exam results

https://www.foxnews.com/world/20-indian-students-commit-suicide-after-exam-results

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

You would have thought that in the land of call centers, they’d have figured this out faster...

Sort of sucks that the day after you light yourself on fire, your parents get a telegram saying “so solly... you Loades Scholar”

You can’t make this stuff up...

Cheers, Sirhr

PS wonder if the guy picking the lead stories on the Fox News site lately has been doing it on the basis that it is sure to get lampooned in SH. Because it sure seems like it...

20 Indian students commit suicide after exam results

https://www.foxnews.com/world/20-indian-students-commit-suicide-after-exam-results

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

You would have thought that in the land of call centers, they’d have figured this out faster...

Sort of sucks that the day after you light yourself on fire, your parents get a telegram saying “so solly... you Loades Scholar”

You can’t make this stuff up...

Cheers, Sirhr

PS wonder if the guy picking the lead stories on the Fox News site lately has been doing it on the basis that it is sure to get lampooned in SH. Because it sure seems like it...
Oopsie!

View attachment 7068771

Sirhr

View attachment 7068771

Sirhr

He has a Highway 129 - Deal's Gap - Tail of the Dragon T-shirt on. I rode long ago when it was just Highway 129. Still rode it when it was was called Deal's gap. Once it was named "tail of the dragon" I had to let it go. The gas station at the bottom of the hill went from being a gas station to being a "Tail of the Dragon" gift shop. Stickers and T-shirts are everywhere. I can't imagine what the hipster lumberjocks have done to it now. Don't get me wrong, it's a great ride but you can't be alone on it anymore. Go a little further to the Cherohala skyway and have some fun. or head south to Hwy 28. I don't think the hipsters are there yet. It was fun, on my last ride I took my RC-51 . But, with age, get a cage. So now I drive a Kubota.....sigh.