• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

I had one like yours about a week ago, coming back from LA. Except, he was a real estate "developer" that wanted everyone to know just how "important" he was. He sat right next to me. On the phone non-stop between the time we boarded and door closure. My pair of headphones does a pretty good job of canceling out retard, but not quite as good as jet engine noise. Try running the adaptive control from the app on your phone. I'm not sure that it does much, but.....retard levels are low enough after running the app that I'm quote happy with the phones all the way around.
(Oh, and a little AC/DC Gone Shootin' running in the background doesn't hurt either......)

Sitting in coach? Hitters ride up front in F.

Sitting in first class? Real hitters ride private.

Actually, real hitters send someone on a private jet to do the hitting for them.

B8B86610-48F2-4FCB-9A00-66E202BB7FA3.jpeg

I worked on Dakotas for many years, several of them were involved in D Day and the Berlin Airlift. Missed out by the toss of a coin on crewing one of ours from Australia to Berlin when it was donated to the museum.
I love those planes. People keep asking if they are loud. I really can't hear well anymore so I don't know for sure but what I can hear is like music to my ears.

Last practices before "Daks over Normandy" Everything is packed up and shipped. They will be jumping with full gear less operational firearms and ammo. ADT is sending 40 jumper two full planes.

That is some serious cojones there given the fail rate of ww2 equipment... full loads weighed a ton, too. Even with no Germans on the welcoming committee, those are some hardcore tough guys right there!!!

Cheers, Sirhr

I must be tweaking this morning; I was going to make a lame attempt at humor by saying “how this Gunjuice beats the pants off other effuviums” but when I went to look up the word “effuviums” it doesn’t exist. What comes up is the word “effluvium” with an “L” which basically means: an invisible emanation, especially: an offensive exhalation or smell. So did the word effuvium disappear from our language or is it just a typo? More importantly, “why do I give a f&*%”?
The plural is effluvia.

That is some serious cojones there given the fail rate of ww2 equipment... full loads weighed a ton, too. Even with no Germans on the welcoming committee, those are some hardcore tough guys right there!!!

Cheers, Sirhr
They are good people,tough guy's too, and girls. They come from every walk of life. And when a WWII vet is in the hanger or mess hall they are the most respectful and admiring group you could imagine. We all take our mission "Remember, Honor, Serve very seriously. I'm proud to know and work with these guy's

Reactions: Barneybdb
Yea...., I'm pretty sure I've run flux-core in shorts and flip-flops on something that was on the ground.... I've also been known to do the shut-eyes or look-away on a spot weld...

I've used gas to start a fire too. I've also run with scissors...

I'm basically bad news. Your mom probably won't let you play with me.:cry:

Yea...., I'm pretty sure I've run flux-core in shorts and flip-flops on something that was on the ground.... I've also been known to do the shut-eyes or look-away on a spot weld...

I've used gas to start a fire too. I've also run with scissors...

I'm basically bad news. Your mom probably won't let you play with me.:cry:
All it takes it one good piece of slag between the toes and I’ll assure you, you won’t do it again. Unless you’re a dumbass, then, there’s no help for you ?