• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

I must be tweaking this morning; I was going to make a lame attempt at humor by saying “how this Gunjuice beats the pants off other effuviums” but when I went to look up the word “effuviums” it doesn’t exist. What comes up is the word “effluvium” with an “L” which basically means: an invisible emanation, especially: an offensive exhalation or smell. So did the word effuvium disappear from our language or is it just a typo? More importantly, “why do I give a f&*%”?
The plural is effluvia.

That is some serious cojones there given the fail rate of ww2 equipment... full loads weighed a ton, too. Even with no Germans on the welcoming committee, those are some hardcore tough guys right there!!!

Cheers, Sirhr
They are good people,tough guy's too, and girls. They come from every walk of life. And when a WWII vet is in the hanger or mess hall they are the most respectful and admiring group you could imagine. We all take our mission "Remember, Honor, Serve very seriously. I'm proud to know and work with these guy's

Reactions: Barneybdb
Yea...., I'm pretty sure I've run flux-core in shorts and flip-flops on something that was on the ground.... I've also been known to do the shut-eyes or look-away on a spot weld...

I've used gas to start a fire too. I've also run with scissors...

I'm basically bad news. Your mom probably won't let you play with me.:cry:

Yea...., I'm pretty sure I've run flux-core in shorts and flip-flops on something that was on the ground.... I've also been known to do the shut-eyes or look-away on a spot weld...

I've used gas to start a fire too. I've also run with scissors...

I'm basically bad news. Your mom probably won't let you play with me.:cry:
All it takes it one good piece of slag between the toes and I’ll assure you, you won’t do it again. Unless you’re a dumbass, then, there’s no help for you ?

Here’s the scenario: you are a sniper on a solo mission.

The plan calls for crawling on your belly for a considerable distance in your ghillie suit to get into a position to take the shot at night with your suppressed rifle and thermal vision.

It will take about 48 hours to get into position.

You are 24 hours into your mission and half way to the OP where you will take your shot. The field is wide and flat except for a few gullies. The grass is about a foot high except for what you see in the video.

The time is 1300. It’s windy and hard to hear. You stop to rest and in about an hour the wind subsides and you can hear better without the grass rustling and despite your ghillie suit over your ears.

Now you hear the rattling and discover your in the midst of a reptilian orgy.

WWYD?

Keep moving another 1/4 mile or so.

All it takes it one good piece of slag between the toes and I’ll assure you, you won’t do it again. Unless you’re a dumbass, then, there’s no help for you ?

Set the grass on fire around me a couple of times while welding a pipe rail fence and with the hood down you don't realize it until you start feeling the heat. Also not a good idea to weld with a bunch of stick matches in your chest pocket! Don't ask me how I know.

I got fired/quit one day during a company meeting.

My Manager was giving the big "There is no I in team" speach....... I said no, but there is a big U in cunt.

I still believe I quit before he fired me, but he tells the story differently. 25 years later we are good friends, and that was the moment I went and started working for myself. Best thing ever.

Waking up with a lump in your throat and a string hanging out of your mouth.
Coming home from work and giving the wife/gf a big French kiss and pulling away with a pubic hair in your mouth and realizing that it does NOT belong to either of you.....