• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1591560640427.png

lov7m4wj3h351.png

Mosaic floor discovered in what used to be the ancient greek city of Zeugma a city that was submerged in water

The mosaic depicts the nine Muses – the goddesses of the inspiration of literature, science and the arts. Muse Calliope is in the center of the mosaic.
They are the daughters of Zeus and Mnemosyne. Their names are:

Calliope (epic poetry), Clio (history), Euterpe (flutes and lyric poetry), Thalia (comedy and pastoral poetry), Melpomene (tragedy), Terpsichore (dance), Erato (love poetry), Polyhymnia (sacred poetry), and Urania (astronomy).

I didn’t intend to be snarky about his post and I don’t think he’s being snarky back, and I agree that the logic in the picture doesn’t hold water. I’ll quit preaching and go back to reading about how .308s are suddenly useless.
Sorry my fault entirely.

I started the rumor that .308s were obsolete and useless since I was in the market to add to my collection.

By the way did you also hear that 1911s were not favored anymore?

Sorry my fault entirely.

I started the rumor that .308s were obsolete and useless since I was in the market to add to my collection.

What?!? 1911s not favored? I better unload mine quick!

• Haha
Reactions: Charlie112
What?!? 1911s not favored? I better unload mine quick!

Haha yeah, only the cool kids heard, but any firearm or cartridge designed before 2007 is basically a paperweight And if you own one you’re NOT OAF. Almost as bad as showing up to the range wearing Carhartts and Ariats instead of the proper gucciflage and nylons. Oh well, I still like my old .30’s, .45’s, khakis , and boots.

Sorry my fault entirely.

You are entirely correct, .308 is a completely useless cartridge in the modern world, especially guns chambered in it like the M1A, FN FAL, AR-10, and Valmet. If anyone has any of those they want to get rid of so they can upgrade to one of the short mag or PRC cartridges let me know.

I don't think 1911's are safe to shoot either so send those my way. How good can they be if guys in a mud hut in the Phillipines can make them with a drill press, rock and hammer.

You are entirely correct, .308 is a completely useless cartridge in the modern world, especially guns chambered in it like the M1A, FN FAL, AR-10, and Valmet. If anyone has any of those they want to get rid of so they can upgrade to one of the short mag or PRC cartridges let me know.

I don't think 1911's are safe to shoot either so send those my way. How good can they be if guys in a mud hut in the Phillipines can make them with a drill press, rock and hammer.

They have a better looking shop and set of tools than some of the gunsmiths I know in the US...........

It looks very cool but there us no way I can afford to put ammo through that like a 223/556.
That might just be the point

an upsized 30-06 that shoots a 750 amax with a BC of 1.10

or black tip 707 grains at 2,800 FPS

why triple tap with5.56 and have them stay in the fight... hit them once with 12,000+ foot pounds of energy Once

cover becomes concealment

8-12” trees - concealment
Tire rims- concealment

level 3 armor- concealment

thats the fun of the 51 caliber 50 BMG

Reactions: rg1911