Nevada
    1635116632123.png

seanh

Fucktard Ring ldr
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Sep 7, 2011
    Houston, TX
    Not funny, not funny at all. I dont understand why someone would make a meme about her loosing her life like this. She had a family that loved her and she was just doing her job like anyone else trying to survive in this jacked up world were living in. With all political views aside on this were all still human beings. Would you be ok if this was your loved one that this happened to and this was how they were being portrayed? I think not and if you werent offended maybe you need to do a deep self evaluation of yourself. You may have not made this meme but supporting this type of junk is why no one cares about other people anymore. Trying to get a laugh or a like out of someone loosing there life innocently is wrong.
    Francis, is that you?

Mister Ridge

Sergeant
    Minuteman
  • Aug 15, 2011
    Maryland
    That's in tiajuana... I would call it a beauty pagent... just a 5 min show. Watch at your own risk....

"Tiajuana has him now"
    Sounds like a good time but my dumbass probably wouldn't make it long without some backup.

Chick I'm thinking of had a "Day of the Dead" thing going on and a Marlin model 60.

akmike47

Rumpleforeskin King of the Poors
    Minuteman
  • Feb 23, 2013
    I can't remember if I saw this here or somewhere else, may be a repost. Fuck it.

I see a bunch of this crap on multiple sites.
    IMG_4475.JPG