• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

AVvXsEiOfzWDFClYwuxkyVZcCMf_dEl7qb37vIpXccK0AgJVKe9UWBfcK7MCYMdsjRXmtCaRtn1Cuq1Ck78uHIdgbbu42UUK_GwWlYT1iJB84f8UvxK4mYcmZtRQHlB8wBBE3kTy8On8IOmzlEuy29EeZJmewDTanMLvjR6--m00Bppb6VwetBCUczVZggX_=w399-h400

Big John is so stupid he can't even spell allowed correctly. Must have a clot on his brain, plus I bet he weighs 500 lbs.

Checked both of these on Twitter just now. Both are real and events are real. Somebody got a real eagle eye in digging these up and capturing them.

That Big John dude is a grade A pervert too. 50% of his tweets are about hating Trump and cursing out Patriots and conservatives. The other 50% are him going to random womens' Twitter accounts and commenting shit like "so sweet pussy cat", "you are my beautiful", "I wish I can meet you sweetie"... Motherfucker got blood clots and his mobility is further down the drain and he's STILL going at it, online...
smiley_freak.gif

Because it’s fuckin awesome! 505 NA and a six speed, valves already addressed?
No idea on the valves. Didn't think it needed it being an '07. Now I regret it. Plus, it's not nearly as fun to drive as I hoped it would be. I'm such a fucking dumbass.

No idea on the valves. Didn't think it needed it being an '07. Now I regret it. Plus, it's not nearly as fun to drive as I hoped it would be. I'm such a fucking dumbass.
Bummer that it’s not fun to drive, I’ve been looking for one halfheartedly, maybe I’ll look elsewhere.

Thoughts on the new C8? Picks of one with a topless chick would be appreciated by everyone.

Reactions: SpookM14
Thoughts on the new C8? Picks of one with a topless chick would be appreciated by everyone.
I want to like the styling more but every time I see one it looks like it's missing detail. Like the car on the wax container, the one that's clearly based on a real car with all it's defining features softened to avoid paying for licensing.
The Z06 makes the base car obsolete though. You would feel like a real poor buying a standard car after hearing the Z06.

^ Not if you hear and drive a Standard C8 thats twin turbo’d…. It would hold you over for a while and safely pushes around 1000 hp