• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

One.......I would never google that.

Two........I don't think I want to know how you know about that.
The guy posted it for fake internet points. At one point years ago reddit had a lot of funny stuff, now it’s all politics and I don’t go there. It’s words on screen, not a big deal.

Absolutely right!

Stepson and I were walking out of a creek bottom from an archery deer hunt. About 60 yards across a plowed field was a skunk. Stepson said "should I shoot him". I said absolutely not, you miss, he sprays and us and my truck will stink for two weeks. We walk around him.

Two years ago, my dogs were nosing in a big piece of rectangle tubing stacked at the edge of the driveway. Ranger, the German Shepherd pulls a skunk out, in the middle of the skunk and was shaking it for all he was worth. I said "RANGER NO! COME!" He released, and came to me. Too late. He got a bath in Dawn right then. He has tangled with two other skunks since then. His desire to kill vermin, overrides the stink and the stank of the skunk spray.
Some skunks took up residence under my storage shed until one night they decided to bow up on me, I had the 10%OC in hand and as soon as the tail went up they got a bath. The little hypocrites love to spray people but never came back after getting sprayed themselves.

You know @clcustom1911 has a pair in his closet that will fit her! In all seriousness, I like those shoes, and was looking at some to get a pair for the wife. I can’t afford them at a grand per pair. It was all good till she said she could get five pair for what I have in just one of my rifles. Shame shame.

80A4FAD9-D3DC-4966-9444-14763A80F021.jpeg

Calm down Che
I had one art teacher in High School that had served in Vietnam. He was a Navy Corpsman who flew body recovery missions, he was as Republican as any male teacher I have ever met, but his brain was twisted in ways that my then non-veteran mind couldn't appreciate. I retired from the Navy 8 years ago, I spent a tour as part of Joint Task Force Full Accounting in Vietnam digging up graves looking for MIA soldiers, he wasn't twisted at all.

Every OTHER person with an art degree I met has two things going on.

1. They can't paint for shit, everything they do is some kind of whacko woke inspired modern art "masterpiece of shit". In some cases, the lack of skill is high enough and the hate crazy enough that all they have is a sense of entitlement and resentment for anyone else who doesn't cut themselves at night while masturbating to pictures of 4-year-old boys holding bananas.

2. Art has become about power, it is a world of leftist, wokeism hell bent on creating a society of leftist communist wokeism. Adolph Hitler was an artist, his art inspired him as a young man. How much more left can you get?

They have a sense of contempt for anyone that can paint, draw, sculpt or engrave. A friend of mine is an engraver in Germany, she is also a world class painter. Her name is Nina Stankus, absolutely lovely person. The freak show that is "art people" hate people like her with a passion as she has actual talent.

Very few artist with actual talent who don't subscribe to leftist group think ever go on to make any real money. Thomas Kincade is hated by the art world for the amount of money he made without them. I don't know his politics, but when he died a few years ago all they said "was oh yeah, he's kitch and stupid". Or, " He wasn't part of the art world."

I wrote more, but then it got ranty.

let's get back to the titties.

So my secretary wore a sweater dress like this, she's a little bit fatter like 5'3 and 140 pounds. But it was pretty hot.

Wife wasn't happy as she came in for lunch. But what can you do.

fbd110bb75432403cff1aaf1bd79b1db.jpg

I had one art teacher in High School that had served in Vietnam. He was a Navy Corpsman who flew body recovery missions, he was as Republican as any male teacher I have ever met, but his brain was twisted in ways that my then non-veteran mind couldn't appreciate. I retired from the Navy 8 years ago, I spent a tour as part of Joint Task Force Full Accounting in Vietnam digging up graves looking for MIA soldiers, he wasn't twisted at all.

Every OTHER person with an art degree I met has two things going on.

1. They can't paint for shit, everything they do is some kind of whacko woke inspired modern art "masterpiece of shit". In some cases, the lack of skill is high enough and the hate crazy enough that all they have is a sense of entitlement and resentment for anyone else who doesn't cut themselves at night while masturbating to pictures of 4-year-old boys holding bananas.

2. Art has become about power, it is a world of leftist, wokeism hell bent on creating a society of leftist communist wokeism. Adolph Hitler was an artist, his art inspired him as a young man. How much more left can you get?

They have a sense of contempt for anyone that can paint, draw, sculpt or engrave. A friend of mine is an engraver in Germany, she is also a world class painter. Her name is Nina Stankus, absolutely lovely person. The freak show that is "art people" hate people like her with a passion as she has actual talent.

Very few artist with actual talent who don't subscribe to leftist group think ever go on to make any real money. Thomas Kincade is hated by the art world for the amount of money he made without them. I don't know his politics, but when he died a few years ago all they said "was oh yeah, he's kitch and stupid". Or, " He wasn't part of the art world."

I wrote more, but then it got ranty.

let's get back to the titties.

So my secretary wore a sweater dress like this, she's a little bit fatter like 5'3 and 140 pounds. But it was pretty hot.

Wife wasn't happy as she came in for lunch. But what can you do.

fbd110bb75432403cff1aaf1bd79b1db.jpg
Twisted. My ex always said that about me. I always thought she was full of sh-t but maybe just maybe she was right. I guess as you age you see things you couldn't see before. I now know you can't unsee sh-t you saw

Reactions: Garvey
Absolutely right!

Stepson and I were walking out of a creek bottom from an archery deer hunt. About 60 yards across a plowed field was a skunk. Stepson said "should I shoot him". I said absolutely not, you miss, he sprays and us and my truck will stink for two weeks. We walk around him.

Two years ago, my dogs were nosing in a big piece of rectangle tubing stacked at the edge of the driveway. Ranger, the German Shepherd pulls a skunk out, in the middle of the skunk and was shaking it for all he was worth. I said "RANGER NO! COME!" He released, and came to me. Too late. He got a bath in Dawn right then. He has tangled with two other skunks since then. His desire to kill vermin, overrides the stink and the stank of the skunk spray.
I let my Dobe out once at 3am bc he had to go. 10 minutes later he came back stinking of skunk...was up till 5am washing that shit off of him before i let him back in the house.

New rule for all subsequent Dobers...they stay inside until first light 🤣

You know @clcustom1911 has a pair in his closet that will fit her! In all seriousness, I like those shoes, and was looking at some to get a pair for the wife. I can’t afford them at a grand per pair. It was all good till she said she could get five pair for what I have in just one of my rifles. Shame shame.
Ebay. Just gotta know her European size. 😘

Does anyone remember when woman used photoshop to make the asses look smaller and their tits bigger, when did that change and why?

Follow the money

Precisely. With the advent of "Sir Mix-a-lot" types, emphasis on the "derriere" became a lot more active in North America and Europe. It was always the top priority in South America (Brazil, Argentina, etc.). Consider that Brazil has a "Miss Bum Bum" contest, every year. Search on YouTube for "Miss Bum Bum." Trust me...

TBH, even as a young teen with freshly minted hormones... well.... let's just say... I was Sir Mix-a-lot before he was a gleam in his father's eye! :ROFLMAO:

Precisely. With the advent of "Sir Mix-a-lot" types, emphasis on the "derriere" became a lot more active in North America and Europe. It was always the top priority in South America (Brazil, Argentina, etc.). Consider that Brazil has a "Miss Bum Bum" contest, every year. Search on YouTube for "Miss Bum Bum." Trust me...

TBH, even as a young teen with freshly minted hormones... well.... let's just say... I was Sir Mix-a-lot before he was a gleam in his father's eye! :ROFLMAO:
Have a friend that loves bubble butts, married a nice young (in the day) lady that had/ still has one. Said everything else is just chrome and hub caps.