• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

16_Emmanuelle-Beart.jpg

Driving home yesterday from a knarly off-road motorcycle ride (i.e. actual man's two wheeled vehicle). On a little 2-lane country road I see on a straightaway with about a mile of visibility that a cyclist is riding in the middle of my lane. Certainly with so much time to see me in his mirrors he'd move his dipshit entitled ass over the HIS actual entitled lane...

...NOPE. I flew past him at 70 with a few feet clearance, halfway in the oncoming lane. It's not like this road was deserted and he was surprised there was traffic. It was simple self-absorbed dip-shittery that so many cyclists possess.

For any "You yield to ME" amateur bike attorneys, here's what our law is:

SECTION 56-5-3430. Riding on roadways and bicycle paths.

(A) Except as provided in subsection (B), every bicyclist operating a bicycle upon a roadway shall ride as near to the right side of the roadway as practicable.

Last edited:
There's a perfect saying for people like you, ( I can't remember where I first heard it)... "If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole.... but if you run into assholes all day long,...... YOU'RE the asshole. "
...except I don't run into assholes till I get attacked here...

I guess psychopaths gotta psychopath

M

• Haha
Reactions: 22Hshots