• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1716536719990.png

Not this man!

These bidets/washlets take a lot of "seasoning." That is, seasoning of one's "bunghole." Trust me, I used them a lot when visiting Japan. You won't need "TP for your bunghole" a la Beavis, You need "diaper rash" cream to salve it. It gets incredibly sore, at first, with that water jet hitting it so hard. o_O

Only after constant use for some time, does it get "easier" enough to develop a "tolerance" for them.

Not this man!

These bidets/washlets take a lot of "seasoning." That is, seasoning of one's "bunghole." Trust me, I used them a lot when visiting Japan. You won't need "TP for your bunghole" a la Beavis, You need "diaper rash" cream to salve it. It gets incredibly sore, at first, with that water jet hitting it so hard. o_O

Only after constant use for some time, does it get "easier" enough to develop a "tolerance" for them.
No one cares about your hard used bussy

You're not using those horns for ag reasons, you're just being a dick.
People who try to regulate other people’s lives are a blight and paybacks are a mfer.

They are the same people who buy property within a 1/2 mile of a racetrack and then go to the local government and insist that it be shut down because they hear race cars.

I have heard him speak about life as a blind person, and the incident from 9/11. He authored a book called "Thunder Dog" as I recall. His parents raised him to be independent and not live as though he had a handicap. His parents used to get phone calls from people in town complaining because he was riding his bicycle down town again.

Or an airport or military base

As the F35 was coming online, the mayor of a small hick town on the northern edge of Eglin AFB filed a lawsuit to prevent them from being stationed there. “Too loud.” In the end, the AF reduced the number by about half, as I recall. Dickhead was civil service on Elgin.

My opinion is if you owned your home before Elgin existed (1932), you had an argument.

Local firing range was getting noise complaints from neighbors. Didn’t work. One brilliant homeowner collected rounds he found in his yard as evidence the range should be closed. He had a handful of unfired cartridges.

Last edited: