• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

3CC22E63-52B8-43B2-BEE2-26098BA1E29E.jpeg

I've been waiting for years for them to begin doing something like this. The tech had finally caught up to the idea.

View attachment 8180153
There's a GD cross street light a 1/2 mile from my house that's recently been changed to cycle on time, not vehicle sensor. I have to stop at that fucker twice a day and 85% of the time there isn't a car entering traffic.

There's a GD cross street light a 1/2 mile from my house that's recently been changed to cycle on time, not vehicle sensor. I have to stop at that fucker twice a day and 85% of the time there isn't a car entering traffic.

I've got some like that, that I run the red light pretty frequently. Treat it like a stop sign, then go about my way. I'll get pulled over one day for it, from the Police that was doing a good job hiding.

I have a sister in law that has Norwegian heritage. She glows. When she met some African friends of mine (Nigerian and Ghanian) they were captivated and couldnt believe that someone could be that white.
I suspect she may be albino. The hair has zero pigment.

I suspect she may be albino. The hair has zero pigment.
I walked around the end of an isle at the grocery store the other day and almost walked into a very pretty girl who smiled at me. Only... she was pink. Or grey. I'm color blind and those two kind of blend together so I'm not sure which. But her skin tone and her hair color was exactly the same. She sort of look like an old school alien chick from an old Star Trek episode. I didn't get another look at her to try to figure it out, but it was very strange.

Last edited:
Colt Monitor BAR.
"The most prominent part on the Monitors is the large compensator present on most of the rifles; the compensator is a Cutts-type compensator produced by Lyman Products Corporation[6] and is said to reduce the kick of the rifle, although it appears that the concussion from the compensator is rather intense. The compensator is not present on the R 75 and R 75A. Serial numbers for the R 75s and R 80s start at 100,000, while the serial numbers for the R 75A appear to be around 4300 to 5300"

Reactions: Charlie112
Everytime I see a BAR, I'm reminded of a book I first read at about age 12. Marines the first night on Peleliu and the author wrote they heard a BAR open up and empty a mag in one continuous burst. The platoon sergeant said something like, "He'll be shooting around corners before he sees a jap."