• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

_facebook_-1236935827_.jpg

I don't know how big this image will be, don't believe it will matter
-5-1364405943.gif

Remindes me of the TV series "V" (the 1980's one not the new one). Regardless if you find this hot or not, I want to know why she was filming it while driving and who the hell was holding the camera?

I just seen a picture of an extremely sexy girl, then she suddenly reminded me of someone. She now looks very ugly. I am getting old. To old to put up with some young bitches shit. Glad I have a wonderful wife.

The chick on the right has a couple things going for her..... good looks....likes to party.......But do NOT pass out with her around
aojf.jpg

The chick with the tongue is fuckin' gross. And so is the first rabbit chick on this page; Chick looks like a man. That said, the rest are great!

Gross ? Would you kick either out of bed for eating crackers? A tongue bath by her and you would trail her like a rutting buck.

Had a roommate in college that could do that with his tongue. Guy used to say, I'm going for a walk around town, and come back 3 hours later, smeared with lipstick, smelling like Charlie the Tuna, and smiling.