• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Last edited:
tumblr_nb6uo77fci1tkqcdzo1_500.gif

tumblr_n49mmrP48I1sz53yho1_500.gif

bqsas_zps1c8c26b0.jpg

SAS, Libyan desert, c. 1942. The Ground Zero of special operations.

In front is Paddy Mayne. One of the most decorated British soldiers of WW2.

BTW, the boathouse at Hereford... one is red and one is brown and white. And neither of them are inside Stirling Lines.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Last edited:
From a friend in Texas who is a police officer:

I'm irritated when people come down on our police officers, saying that they don't care about or respect others. Well, here is a story that clearly shows not all policemen are in that category.
This story involves the police department in the small hill country town of Kerrville,Texas who reported finding a man's body last Saturday in the early evening in the Pedernales River near the State Highway 87 bridge. The dead man's name would not be released until his family had been notified. The victim apparently drowned due to excessive beer consumption while visiting "someone" in Fredericksburg .He was wearing black fishnet stockings, 10 inch spiked heels, a red garter belt, a pink G-string, purple lipstick, dazzle dust on his eyelids, 1 1/2 inch false eyelashes and an Obama T-shirt. The police removed the Obama T-shirt to spare his family any unnecessary embarrassment.
So there, Texas policemen do care.

Hey I'm from Fredericksburg... Hmmm...

From a friend in Texas who is a police officer:

I'm irritated when people come down on our police officers, saying that they don't care about or respect others. Well, here is a story that clearly shows not all policemen are in that category.
This story involves the police department in the small hill country town of Kerrville,Texas who reported finding a man's body last Saturday in the early evening in the Pedernales River near the State Highway 87 bridge. The dead man's name would not be released until his family had been notified. The victim apparently drowned due to excessive beer consumption while visiting "someone" in Fredericksburg .He was wearing black fishnet stockings, 10 inch spiked heels, a red garter belt, a pink G-string, purple lipstick, dazzle dust on his eyelids, 1 1/2 inch false eyelashes and an Obama T-shirt. The police removed the Obama T-shirt to spare his family any unnecessary embarrassment.
So there, Texas policemen do care.

Dumb asses.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=b355a4ba06eb" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

i can top that dumb ass moment, there is a train tunnel we ride through that is 9 tenth's of a mile long. once you get in about 100 yd's
you can't see the inside of your eye lids! if you don't have a light you ride with your foot on the rail to keep you going between them so you don't fall.
there is no room to get out of the way if there is one coming you will have to go WFO in pitch black or start praying! and we never know what direction it will come from.
we always wonder "what if". we don't do it often but when we do you definitely check your light or wait for someone with one!

It's all fun and games until you meet the guy with a concealed weapon permit.

Agreed, if it was me i would probably freak and pull my carry. Though it is still pretty funny. I don't expect people to take it that seriously on halloween. Though i doubt i do anything hell i'll probably be working.

This timelapse shows Amish farmers in Ohio raising a barn on 13 May 2014 in an impressive 10 hour session. The timelapse was shot by Scott Miller using a Canon 60D with a wireless remote timer set at 20 second intervals. Miller shot 1,600 pictures from 7:00am until 5:00pm and compressed the footage into this 3:30 timelapse. What an amazing display of teamwork!

This timelapse shows Amish farmers in Ohio raising a barn on 13 May 2014 in an impressive 10 hour session. The timelapse was shot by Scott Miller using a Canon 60D with a wireless remote timer set at 20 second intervals. Miller shot 1,600 pictures from 7:00am until 5:00pm and compressed the footage into this 3:30 timelapse. What an amazing display of teamwork!

Imagine what the world would be if we could motivate all of the ghetto rats to do this kind of stuff in their neighborhoods.

My guess is most of the people involved in this barn raising event know who their father is and probably talk to him on a regular basis.

What happened there around the 2 minute mark? Did they break for lunch? Slackers!!

Found this incredibly funny. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/WbEGteWzE0Q?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>