• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1517917793840.png

A friend dad told a tale from his Navy days.

He would make notes when colleagues would brag about banging some sloot while on shore leave....

Around Father’s Day he would get Father’s Day cards... yup you see where this is going.

He would get a female to write the card-
Dear Xyz
I don’t know if you remember me or not but we met in San Francisco last August. I can’t we did what we did but I am glad that we met... I am writing to let you know that I am pregnant and you are going to be a father.

Etc etc etc
And sign the girls name.

He had so much fun sending out these fake Father’s Day cards....

The was in the early to mid 1960s......

I’m not saying to do the same things to buddies or coworkers who brag about Tinder hook ups..... but think of the fun.... I’m mailing the card to your office as I never knew where you lived.... I can’t find your number or info in Tinder as I deleted it as I was upset to find out that I was pregnant.....

Man you could have some fun with that...

I worked with a guy that was banging one of the secretaries for a while. She ended up pregnant (supposedly not his) and left the state to head back home. When I thought the time was right, I made a yahoo e-mail account using her name and started sending e-mails. I only let it go on for a few days, I started to worry he might do something stupid, like call her... :-D

Cool Birds for sure. We do have some at Whidbey and there are some more scattered about.

~ EA-18G Growler Permanent Bases ~

NAS Whidbey Island, Washington
All VAQ squadrons except:
VAQ-141 (NAF Atsugi, Japan 2012 ~ Current)

NAF Atsugi, Japan
VAQ-141 (2012 ~ Current)

NAWS China Lake, California
VX-9 / VX-31

NAS Fallon, Nevada
Naval Strike & Air Warfare Center (NSAWC)

NAS Patuxent River, Maryland
VX-23

I was stationed in Whidbey from 95’ till 98’. I was attached to VAQ-133. Back then we used the EA-6B Prowlers. I have heard they have been retired and replaced with the Growler versions. It is good the run up on some post on here about them. Reminds me of my Navy days.
1517946199714.png

Reactions: Barneybdb
I was stationed in Whidbey from 95’ till 98’. I was attached to VAQ-133. Back then we used the EA-6B Prowlers. I have heard they have been retired and replaced with the Growler versions. It is good the run up on some post on here about them. Reminds me of my Navy days.
View attachment 6871718

I live on Camano Island, just East of the base. Every once in a while, you used to see a 6B overhead, but can't remember the last time I've seen one.

(We used to have some really nice "mini" air shows, courtesy of the base on the 4th of July). Like most things, the liberals moved in, complained the jets were scaring them and their "little fi-fi's" and the Navy quietly wound that down. No more airshows. :mad:

I live on Camano Island, just East of the base. Every once in a while, you used to see a 6B overhead, but can't remember the last time I've seen one.

(We used to have some really nice "mini" air shows, courtesy of the base on the 4th of July). Like most things, the liberals moved in, complained the jets were scaring them and their "little fi-fi's" and the Navy quietly wound that down. No more airshows. :mad:

Times were different back then. I do remember the sound of the EA-6B, and for a short time before they were decommissioned, the A6. They sounded like flying dump trucks. That along with the smell of jet fuel and a sunrise at the back of the runway over the ocean. Those were some good times.

View attachment 6871718
Then you must have known the Command Master Chief, Rick Rose. We worked together on the Midway. Joked with him when he made E9 and the CMC position, now ya gotta island.;)

Grew up on the Olympic peninsula. Prowlers n Intruders would do low runs all the time up there. They'd also auger in all to often.
Years later I moved back to the States and took this job. I'm driving down the road and heard this god awful noise. I'm like that's an Intruder. Next thing ya know a couple of them buzzed me low as hell. Gave me goose bumps. Reminded me of hanging out on the fantail.

I worked with a guy that was banging one of the secretaries for a while. She ended up pregnant (supposedly not his) and left the state to head back home. When I thought the time was right, I made a yahoo e-mail account using her name and started sending e-mails. I only let it go on for a few days, I started to worry he might do something stupid, like call her... :-D

Damn, I bet he developed erectile dysfunction and got a tic in his eye. Excellent spoof.

Reactions: hermosabeach
Where can I get a poster of this???

I can't get over how much our Modern military looks so similar to the waffen SS troops of WW2. The germans really were far and away advanced in warfare and military applications. Its no wonder it took the combined effort of damn near the entire planet to bring a country near the size of Montana to heel.

How am I supposed to shoot the SIG with Hk on my face
Dual Wielding from Wiki. Maybe watch some Bruce Lee or Jackie Chan movies

Dual wielding is using two weapons, one in each hand, during combat. It is not a common combat practice. Although historical records of dual wielding in
war are limited, there are numerous weapon-based martial arts that involve the use of a pair of weapons

Shit, I'm heavily invested in Sig, but I think I like the looks of HK better........
I would go for the Sig in CQB, more compact as easily maneuvered. Throw the Glock in the trash, too utilitarian and Russian looking. 1911, well if you're over 80 go for it, that's all you know anyway.

Reactions: abizdafuzz
Times were different back then. I do remember the sound of the EA-6B, and for a short time before they were decommissioned, the A6. They sounded like flying dump trucks. That along with the smell of jet fuel and a sunrise at the back of the runway over the ocean. Those were some good times.

Pretty sure all the "golden queers" are retired (even the reserve birds), and are collecting dust in the Davis-Monthan bone yard...

Reactions: abizdafuzz