• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

View attachment 6961632This on the other hand is not a good idea with kids around
You have to know your child. As my daughter got older I will admit gun storage was a little lax on my part. In her late teens she had a fight with depression. I locked everything up tighter than a drum. Tighter than when she was 5, because now she is smart. If it was up to me she would not know the combo to my vault. But a couple months ago wife insisted when her and I were leaving the country for 2 weeks. Will and trust among other important documents are in there. Paper work she would need if anything happened to us. She has been golden for 4-5 years so I dont worry about depression/suicide. But the less people that know the better. Hell my wife knows the combo but can't get in.
There is not a set "age". You have to recognize each childs maturity level. Some people should never touch a gun regardless of trips around the sun.

Last edited:
44893352_2258751107728692_673724092062367744_n.jpg

Arizona State Troopers’s Union Pulls Endorsement of Kyrsten Sinema

The Arizona State Troopers Association this week withdrew its endorsement of U.S. Rep. Kyrsten Sinema in the heated U.S. Senate race after members said they weren’t properly consulted on the matter.

The association, which represents Arizona Department of Public Safety employees and retirees, had endorsed Sinema in the past three federal elections.

Sinema, a Democrat, is running against Republican U.S. Rep. Martha McSally in a nationally watched race that’s basically neck and neck and has become increasingly heated as Election Day nears.

This year, some members told The Arizona Republic that the association’s executive board voted to endorse Sinema without their input.

That led the association to send out a poll via email to members asking whether they wanted to endorse Sinema or stay neutral in the Senate race.

An email sent by the association to members on Oct. 22, which was obtained by The Republic, says that the recent poll showed “the membership has indicated a preference to stay neutral.”

“All members are encouraged to vote for the candidate they personally support,” the email said. “AZTroopers will refrain from any political statements concerning the race until the conclusion of the election.”

1540609427440.png

Joachim Holmboe Rønneberg, DSO (30 August 1919 – 21 October 2018) was a Norwegian Army officer and broadcaster. He was known for his resistance work during World War II, most notably commanding Operation Gunnerside, and his post-war war information work.

Honours and awards[edit]

In 1943, he was awarded Norways's highest decoration for military gallantry, the War Cross with sword.[24] For his war service Rønneberg also received St. Olav's Medal With Oak Branch, Defence Medal 1940–1945 and Haakon VIIs 70th Anniversary Medal.[25] In addition to his Norwegian decorations, he was also decorated by the British with the Distinguished Service Order (DSO),[26] by the Americans with the Medal of Freedom with silver palm and by the French with the Legion of Honour and Croix de Guerre.[25]

Operation Gunnerside[edit]

A reconstruction of the Operation Gunnerside team planting explosives to destroy the cascade of electrolysis chambers

British authorities were aware the Grouse team was still operational, and decided to mount another operation in concert with them. By this time the original Grouse team was being referred to as Swallow. On the night of 16 February 1943, in Operation Gunnerside (named after the village where SOE head Sir Charles Hambro and his family used to shoot grouse), an additional six Norwegian commandos were dropped by parachute by a Halifax bomber of 138 Squadron from RAF Tempsford. They were successful in landing, and encountered the Swallow team after a few days of searching on cross country skis. The combined team made final preparations for their assault, which was to take place on the night of 27/28 February 1943.[15]

Supplies required by the commandos were dropped with them in special CLE containers. One of these was buried in the snow by a Norwegian patriot to hide it from the Germans; he later recovered it and in August 1976 handed it over to an officer of the British Army Air Corps, which was conducting exercises in the area. The container was brought back to England and was displayed in the Airborne Museum at Aldershot, later part of the Imperial War Museum Duxford.[16]

Following the failed Freshman attempt, the Germans put mines, floodlights, and additional guards around the plant. While the mines and lights remained in place, security of the actual plant had slackened somewhat over the winter months. However, the single 75 m (246 ft) bridge spanning the deep ravine, 200 m (660 ft) above the river Måna, was fully guarded.[13]

The force elected to descend into the ravine, ford the icy river and climb the steep hill on the far side. The winter river level was very low, and on the far side, where the ground levelled, they followed a single railway track straight into the plant area without encountering any guards. Even before Grouse landed in Norway, SOE had a Norwegian agent within the plant who supplied detailed plans and schedule information. The demolition party used this information to enter the main basement by a cable tunnel and through a window. Inside the plant the only person they came across was the Norwegian caretaker (Johansen), who was very willing to cooperate with them.[13]

The saboteurs then placed explosive charges on the heavy water electrolysis chambers, and attached a fuse allowing sufficient time for their escape. A Thompson submachine gun[17][18][19] was purposely left behind to indicate that this was the work of British forces and not of the local resistance, in order to try to avoid reprisals. A bizarre episode ensued when fuses were about to be lit: the caretaker was worried about his spectacles which were lying somewhere in the room (during the war new glasses were nearly impossible to acquire). A frantic search for the caretaker's spectacles ensued; they were found, and the fuses lit. The explosive charges detonated, destroying the electrolysis chambers.[13]

The raid was considered successful. The entire inventory of heavy water produced during the German occupation, over 500 kg (1,102 lb), was destroyed along with equipment critical to operation of the electrolysis chambers. Although 3,000 German soldiers were dispatched to search the area for the commandos, all of them escaped; five of them skied 400 kilometres to Sweden, two proceeded to Oslo where they assisted Milorg, and four remained in the region for further work with the resistance.[15]

That t6 that went down was a member of the Condor squadron based out of the Van Nuys airport.
https://www.condorsquadron.org/

My flight instructor was a founding member. I’ve got a few hours in a T6 and can tell you they are super fun to fly.

The one that went down last week had catastrophic engine failure. #1 cylinder came apart during flight.

FF1D21A3-3111-427D-8339-B20F08ABB3B6.jpeg

That t6 that went down was a member of the Condor squadron based out of the Van Nuys airport.
https://www.condorsquadron.org/

My flight instructor was a founding member. I’ve got a few hours in a T6 and can tell you they are super fun to fly.

The one that went down last week had catastrophic engine failure. #1 cylinder came apart during flight.

View attachment 6962043

I wonder how many ANTIFA people got triggered....

Reactions: abizdafuzz