• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1546178291327.png

Lol. Maybe so, but she's selling beer and chose to wear those.

In Noo Yawk State, you must be over the age of 18 to sell any goodies like beer, wine, ciggies, e-cigs, rolling papers, etc... I worked in a local stop n' rob before and they are pretty serious about this rule. In Metro NY I think you gotta be 21 now.

So I think the case is closed :cool:

Reactions: sjstill
In Noo Yawk State, you must be over the age of 18 to sell any goodies like beer, wine, ciggies, e-cigs, rolling papers, etc... I worked in a local stop n' rob before and they are pretty serious about this rule. In Metro NY I think you gotta be 21 now.

So I think the case is closed :cool:
When I was 16 I worked in a 7-11 in Suffolk County N.Y. Sold everything beer, cigarettes, you name it. Worked till closing at 2300 too. I guess times have changed. That was back before DL's had pictures on 'em. I carded a girl one night that I was sure was under age. Turns out the woman was 30. When I said I was sorry she said " Kid you just made my day"... Hot 30 Y/O woman for sure.

When I was 16 I worked in a 7-11 in Suffolk County N.Y. Sold everything beer, cigarettes, you name it. Worked till closing at 2300 too. I guess times have changed. That was back before DL's had pictures on 'em. I carded a girl one night that I was sure was under age. Turns out the woman was 30. When I said I was sorry she said " Kid you just made my day"... Hot 30 Y/O woman for sure.

Wow, times sure have changed now. When I was working they double and triple checked everyone to make sure they were over 18. And then we had to go through 2 whole shifts of computer based training on the sales of carded items and how to check ID, how to refuse a sale etc...Then you had to pass an assessment, get a certificate, have that cert checked by the general manager AND field consultant before you are allowed anywhere near the cig shelves. Heck, going through my 8-16hr and armed security training didn't even seem as serious compared to that LOL.

And I have had my fair share of awkward situations during ID checks too. :ROFLMAO: It is a good way to meet/start conversations with ladies. Once you know how to break the ice, everything is cool. There is another group of customers though, consisting mainly of grumpy guys who consider it a mortal grievance when they are asked for their IDs. :ROFLMAO: In those cases ya just gotta remind them that you are doing your job and if they got an issue with the law, take it up against the .gov agency in charge of said laws.

As an ode to the nautical theme of Page 903:

Greatest Mysteries of the Civil War: The U.S.S. Monitor and the C.S.S. Hunley

The first submarine in history to sink an enemy warship:

If the dead do tell tales: Inside sunken German submarines in their final moments

The true story of the hunt for Red October

Hitler's last deadly secret: U-864

(y)(y) Unfortunately an individual can only LIKE a post once, so I have to put the extra thumbs-up's in body of text.

Absolutely spectacular camera work right there. This deserves to be a winning entry on a photo competition. Perfect timing and the WAR FACE that she is wearing couldn't better suit the atmosphere.

Reactions: hermosabeach
Went to Manzanillo when I was in 5th grade. I thought all beaches had waves that broke like that. Little did I know. We did body surf and boogie board. You could see HUGE fish in the wave prior too breaking. Me and my buddy were scared of it until my stepfather went out and body surfed it. Never have seen a break like again. It would break and tube it both directions. Perfectly. The black sand was hot as shit and it was before everyone knew about it. I think right before the movie 10 was released.

Are you kidding me? I'm still on the low hanging fruit and haven't even broken out the........ WHOA !!!!!!!

*ouch*

Forget it...........................................................................

Looks like "Die Hard Four".....What's the "buy-in" ? I want a piece of this action.....;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

(y)(y) Unfortunately an individual can only LIKE a post once, so I have to put the extra thumbs-up's in body of text.

Absolutely spectacular camera work right there. This deserves to be a winning entry on a photo competition. Perfect timing and the WAR FACE that she is wearing couldn't better suit the atmosphere.
You got that right. That's an absolutely gorgeous hollow point coming out of that barrel! Smoking hot!

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Too bad he didn’t burst into flames like a piece of overheated bacon.[/QUOT
What???? And I mean WHAT would possess anyone with the slightest bit of sense that God gave a Chicken, to shoot themselves in the nuts with a 12 guage flare gun? This is it, huh, we're doomed. It's over, I'm opening that bottle I've been saving, I'll be alone reflecting on the "human condition". Just don't bother me, im, ah duh ............................................