• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Here’s the scenario: you are a sniper on a solo mission.

The plan calls for crawling on your belly for a considerable distance in your ghillie suit to get into a position to take the shot at night with your suppressed rifle and thermal vision.

It will take about 48 hours to get into position.

You are 24 hours into your mission and half way to the OP where you will take your shot. The field is wide and flat except for a few gullies. The grass is about a foot high except for what you see in the video.

The time is 1300. It’s windy and hard to hear. You stop to rest and in about an hour the wind subsides and you can hear better without the grass rustling and despite your ghillie suit over your ears.

Now you hear the rattling and discover your in the midst of a reptilian orgy.

WWYD?

Keep moving another 1/4 mile or so.

All it takes it one good piece of slag between the toes and I’ll assure you, you won’t do it again. Unless you’re a dumbass, then, there’s no help for you ?

Set the grass on fire around me a couple of times while welding a pipe rail fence and with the hood down you don't realize it until you start feeling the heat. Also not a good idea to weld with a bunch of stick matches in your chest pocket! Don't ask me how I know.

I got fired/quit one day during a company meeting.

My Manager was giving the big "There is no I in team" speach....... I said no, but there is a big U in cunt.

I still believe I quit before he fired me, but he tells the story differently. 25 years later we are good friends, and that was the moment I went and started working for myself. Best thing ever.

IMG_3536.JPG

Waking up with a lump in your throat and a string hanging out of your mouth.
Coming home from work and giving the wife/gf a big French kiss and pulling away with a pubic hair in your mouth and realizing that it does NOT belong to either of you.....

I hear bic lighters in the pocket are no fun either.
All it takes it one good piece of slag between the toes and I’ll assure you, you won’t do it again. Unless you’re a dumbass, then, there’s no help for you ?

Did you ever notice how that piece of hot slag would always find it's way inside your boots? I worked for a Conservation dept. on Long Island, most of my work was on rusted old scows and steel hulled tugs. The real fun starts when you try to cut that shit with an oxy torch. They issued us winter coveralls that were cotton with a nylon lining. Those things were spark magnets and they would go up right quick.
Yea, kept the water can very close.

Reactions: FS1 and Barneybdb

Oh dang that got me.
Just finished posting about a great Marine’s funeral and then I see that.

I have told this story a million times and never pass the chance.

My little girl had just turned 3 when my friend died in a helicopter crash.
She asked me about the new ribbon on my old ball hat and I told her.
She said “Im really sad he cant fly the helicopter anymore and I am so happy he is in Heaven”.
That pic reminds me of her.

She has been obsessed with flying that helicopter since. She wants to do the mil first to shoot bad guys, then flights to save people, just like Pat.

My house sure is dusty this evening....