• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Turn off Safe Search (as if it’s not off already) and Google “dog role play”, go ahead. I dare you, I double dog dare you.
Brain damage, brain damage is what you get.
1566057013429.jpeg

Reactions: Barneybdb
just scanning here......I personally have held a couple of lampshades from a camp....tattoos on each panel....

Not that patrolled and agenda-heavy Wikipedia is trustworthy on any controversial topic:

After the defeat of Nazi Germany, claims circulated that Ilse Koch, wife of the commandant of Buchenwald concentration camp, had possessed lampshades made of human skin, and had specifically tattooed prisoners killed in order to use their skin for this purpose.[3] After her conviction for war crimes, General Lucius D. Clay, the interim military governor of the American Zone in Germany, reduced her sentence to four years' prison on the grounds "there was no convincing evidence that she had selected Nazi concentration camp inmates for extermination in order to secure tattooed skins, or that she possessed any articles made of human skin".[4]
Jean Edward Smith in his biography, Lucius D. Clay, an American Life, reported that the general had maintained that the leather lamp shades were really made out of goat skin. The book quotes a statement made by General Clay years later:
There was absolutely no evidence in the trial transcript, other than she was a rather loathsome creature, that would support the death sentence. I suppose I received more abuse for that than for anything else I did in Germany. Some reporter had called her the "Bitch of Buchenwald", had written that she had lamp shades made of human skin in her house. And that was introduced in court, where it was absolutely proven that the lamp shades were made out of goat skin.[5]
The charges were made once more when she was rearrested, but again were found to be groundless.[4]

I find it interesting that myths discredited 70 years ago still live. The truth motivates me.

truth-sounds-like-hate.jpg

Turn off Safe Search (as if it’s not off already) and Google “dog role play”, go ahead. I dare you, I double dog dare you.

Actually Bing with the safe search off is way better at finding all the "good" stuff in their image search.

Just switched on Tombstone from 1993.

Riddle me this;

One got fat.
One got skinny.
One got old.
One got dead.
One hasn't changed.

My first car was a 69 Road Runner. I bought it with the money I made bucking bales, mowing lawns and shoveling snow. Imagine a 14 year old kid in 1974 driving around in a Red 69 Road Runner, 383, 4 spd, air grabber hood, with Magnum 500's and a factory AM/8-track stereo.

Along a similar note, I was feeling somewhat disheartened earlier this week. I was on another site broswing a thread full of old photos and saw some old car ads. 1 was advertising a brand new nicely optioned Plymouth Superbird and the other was from Baldwin Motion advertising 427 swapped Novas, Chevelles, Camaros, and Corvettes. I ran the numbers through the BLS inflation calculator and they were all in the $30,000 range. What the hell happened?