• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1566178696083.png

A good friend had one and he could toast me in my ‘69 Camaro in the straight, but put tight corners at speed into the mix and that fat ass end would beat the front end around a corner if you weren’t careful. The ‘69 Camaro was also light in the back, but overall lighter than the 442 and could take corners sideways like it was meant to do so.

Honestly, the modern takes on the original pony and muscle cars are much much better in all aspects except nostalgia. Much less dangerous to drive and higher performance too.
I just wish that they didn't cost an obscene amount of money... and that you could still get a stripped down rocket.

I just wish that they didn't cost an obscene amount of money... and that you could still get a stripped down rocket.
Time value of money

If a corvette in 1969 cost 4,400-4,800
4,800 at 5.5% for 50 years is about 70k

So cars give you a lot more performance and a 100k tune up to boot for the same amount of money

In the year 1969, the United States minimum wage was $1.60. This is equivalent to $11.32 in 2019 dollars.

Last edited:
Reactions: jungle45 and lash

Texas Twinkies - Cowboy Kent Rollins

Ingredients
  • 12 jalapeno peppers
  • 1 cup chopped brisket
  • BBQ sauce optional
  • 12 strips thick-cut bacon
  • ¾ to 1 8 ounce block cream cheese softened
  • 2 teaspoons onion powder
  • 2 teaspoons roasted garlic
Instructions
  1. Preheat a conventional oven to 400 degrees F.
  2. With a knife, cut out a long and narrow slit from the top of each pepper to remove the seeds. Keep the stems attached.
  3. Combine the brisket and BBQ to taste, if using. Stir in the cream cheese, onion powder and garlic in a medium bowl.
  4. Stuff the peppers with the brisket mixture and and then wrap each pepper with one slice of bacon and secure with a toothpick.
  5. Place a wire rack on top of a cookie sheet and arrange the peppers on top of the rack. Bake for about 25 to 30 minutes or until the bacon is crispy and the peppers have softened. Allow the peppers to cool to warm and serve.

Print
Jalapeno Popper Sauce - Cowboy Kent Rollins

Ingredients
  • ½ cup honey
  • 1 packet Ranch seasoning mix
  • 3 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
  • 3 teaspoons prepared horseradish
Instructions
  1. In a small bowl, whisk together the ingredients until smooth. Serve as a dipping sauce with the poppers.

Texas Twinkies - Cowboy Kent Rollins

Ingredients
  • 12 jalapeno peppers
  • 1 cup chopped brisket
  • BBQ sauce optional
  • 12 strips thick-cut bacon
  • ¾ to 1 8 ounce block cream cheese softened
  • 2 teaspoons onion powder
  • 2 teaspoons roasted garlic
Instructions
  1. Preheat a conventional oven to 400 degrees F.
  2. With a knife, cut out a long and narrow slit from the top of each pepper to remove the seeds. Keep the stems attached.
  3. Combine the brisket and BBQ to taste, if using. Stir in the cream cheese, onion powder and garlic in a medium bowl.
  4. Stuff the peppers with the brisket mixture and and then wrap each pepper with one slice of bacon and secure with a toothpick.
  5. Place a wire rack on top of a cookie sheet and arrange the peppers on top of the rack. Bake for about 25 to 30 minutes or until the bacon is crispy and the peppers have softened. Allow the peppers to cool to warm and serve.

Print
Jalapeno Popper Sauce - Cowboy Kent Rollins

Ingredients
  • ½ cup honey
  • 1 packet Ranch seasoning mix
  • 3 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
  • 3 teaspoons prepared horseradish
Instructions
  1. In a small bowl, whisk together the ingredients until smooth. Serve as a dipping sauce with the poppers.

Poppers, rattlesnake eggs, armadillo eggs, Texas Twinkies....

ALL are awesome! Thanks for posting. Never made them myself. That is an error in my life that I need to correct, post-haste!

Cheers,

Sirhr