• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

IMG_0178.JPG

Chuck Conners was bad ass. If they made shows like the Rifleman and Branded
again I’d get cable. And Mannix. He’d punch you for sneezing. And Baretta. Kinda nuts in real life though. And the Rockford files.

Did someone tell you they don’t eject? They actually have selective ejectors, so they only eject the fired shell.

I spent a fair amount time with Beretta this week at the safari club convention. Handled multiple $150k SO10’s(some were $100k more than that). Obviously most people don’t need or can’t afford one, but would you rather have a $150k canvas in a fancy frame hanging on your wall, or a fine firearm? Functional art any day of the week for me.

I was bird hunting in England in September and asked the guy that owned the land why all his shotguns came in pairs. It was so he could shoot 2 shots out of 1 and swap with the loader. Seems crazy to us Americans but that is the traditional way of doing it over there.

one of the guns I used had ejectors and one did not.

they don’t leave hulls on the ground like we do in America and most of the shells I saw were paper.

the guns are also very expensive. I was using one of his 16 gauge over unders and asked him what it cost. He said not very much just $18,000 per gun. He said a pair of nice guns started at 200,000

I was bird hunting in England in September and asked the guy that owned the land why all his shotguns came in pairs. It was so he could shoot 2 shots out of 1 and swap with the loader. Seems crazy to us Americans but that is the traditional way of doing it over there.

one of the guns I used had ejectors and one did not.

they don’t leave hulls on the ground like we do in America and most of the shells I saw were paper.

the guns are also very expensive. I was using one of his 16 gauge over unders and asked him what it cost. He said not very much just $18,000 per gun. He said a pair of nice guns started at 200,000
A buddy of mine deals in the Purdy shotguns from London. They are very proud of them. In the video when he opened the Shotgun the ejectors didn’t move, probably requires firing. I shoot just as well with my Browning as I did with a $200k Purdy... Piss poor.

Both sides have proximity issues
View attachment 7244439

I love it when the boards leftists try and claim apples are in fact oranges. Well my communist, fake gun owner friends you need to look closer at the Trump pictures.

Why you ask? Because in your commie loving eyes this is the same as Biden molesting children and you are as usual, WRONG. In none of the Trump pictures is he full on kissing his own daughter on the fucking mouth, using his tongue or groping her as dirty Joe is doing is all of his pictures. Thanks for playing.

Reactions: Barneybdb and TACC
People have asked me how I plan to Nullify the NFA if I am elected Governor. The truth is it’s already been done but our former Governor was afraid to stand his ground. I’m not.

Originally introduced and passed in Montana, the FFA (Firearms Freedom Act) declares that any firearms made and retained in-state are beyond the authority of Congress under its constitutional power to regulate commerce among the states.

The Federal government then threatened to withhold Federal funding for Montana. Funding that comes from OUR tax dollars. This is extortion and I will have anyone guilty of making such threats, or attempting to enforce them, arrested the moment they cross the state line.

I have zero tolerance for tyrants and traitors. You’re either for us or against us. It’s time to draw a line in the sand and choose sides.

Your friend in the fight,
Lyman Bishop
Montana Gubernatorial Candidate 2020

1581271103361.png