• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

People have asked me how I plan to Nullify the NFA if I am elected Governor. The truth is it’s already been done but our former Governor was afraid to stand his ground. I’m not.

Originally introduced and passed in Montana, the FFA (Firearms Freedom Act) declares that any firearms made and retained in-state are beyond the authority of Congress under its constitutional power to regulate commerce among the states.

The Federal government then threatened to withhold Federal funding for Montana. Funding that comes from OUR tax dollars. This is extortion and I will have anyone guilty of making such threats, or attempting to enforce them, arrested the moment they cross the state line.

I have zero tolerance for tyrants and traitors. You’re either for us or against us. It’s time to draw a line in the sand and choose sides.

Your friend in the fight,
Lyman Bishop
Montana Gubernatorial Candidate 2020

View attachment 7245381
I never heard of this guy, but if he truly believes in what he is saying, and not just blowing smoke, then is one heck of a motivational speaker and governor candidate.

People have asked me how I plan to Nullify the NFA if I am elected Governor. The truth is it’s already been done but our former Governor was afraid to stand his ground. I’m not.

Originally introduced and passed in Montana, the FFA (Firearms Freedom Act) declares that any firearms made and retained in-state are beyond the authority of Congress under its constitutional power to regulate commerce among the states.

The Federal government then threatened to withhold Federal funding for Montana. Funding that comes from OUR tax dollars. This is extortion and I will have anyone guilty of making such threats, or attempting to enforce them, arrested the moment they cross the state line.

I have zero tolerance for tyrants and traitors. You’re either for us or against us. It’s time to draw a line in the sand and choose sides.

Your friend in the fight,
Lyman Bishop
Montana Gubernatorial Candidate 2020

View attachment 7245381

While I applaud the concept and motivations, states can not nullify federal regulations. They can fight them in court, but they can not nullify them.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
1581279091157.png

Don’t forget Fess Parker.

19th century PRS at its best.

As a great grandson of Daniel Boone (6th great to be exact), Fess Parker did more to screw up the real history of Daniel Boone in the titled TV show than anything. The real Daniel Boone never wore a coon skin cap. He preferred wide brimmed hats. The coon skin hat was a favorite of Fess Parker's when he did Davey Crockett and he decided to do the same for ol' Daniel.

As a great grandson of Daniel Boone (6th great to be exact), Fess Parker did more to screw up the real history of Daniel Boone in the titled TV show than anything. The real Daniel Boone never wore a coon skin cap. He preferred wide brimmed hats. The coon skin hat was a favorite of Fess Parker's when he did Davey Crockett and he decided to do the same for ol' Daniel.

Hard to believe Hollywood incorrectly portrayed history. :rolleyes:

He wanted to move to Florida...actually bought property in Pensacola, but his wife didn't like the climate.

Hard to believe Hollywood incorrectly portrayed history. :rolleyes:

He wanted to move to Florida...actually bought property in Pensacola, but his wife didn't like the climate.
Yeah, he went to Missouri instead because he needed "elbow room" and died there. He left Kentucky because he got screwed over on land by the gub'ment.