• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

68349B23-F0CF-4777-9514-025E2EA741DF.jpeg

You know, Witchcraft, the B-24J in the background, shouldn't be flying either.
I don’t doubt that at all. I was in line to fly in it back in 2012 and the person in front of me was the last ticket they sold and it was the last day. It’s never worked out for me, prolly a good thing. After 9-0-9 went down I won’t be going on one at all. I know they had 1 p51 go down also.

I like it, a lot. Reminds me my girl..

Anyway, the riots you have, we had in 2007 something similar. Looting, vandalizing, burning, someone was killed, people were cuffed to trees.. that kind of stuff. And the whole Bronze Night got a photo face, an icon so to speak. Chef Zhenja, looting a newspaper booth and caught on camera. Who gives a shit about the cause if you can have free shit. Oh, the pink package is Always, the pads.. something for the lady perhaps. That's why Zhenja is extra famous.

1591551920469.png

I like it, a lot. Reminds me my girl..

Anyway, the riots you have, we had in 2007 something similar. Looting, vandalizing, burning, someone was killed, people were cuffed to trees.. that kind of stuff. And the whole Bronze Night got a photo face, an icon so to speak. Chef Zhenja, looting a newspaper booth and caught on camera. Who gives a shit about the cause if you can have free shit.

View attachment 7345618
The first part of your post ~ sweet. Regards the rest “words” do not express my complete disgust of this, these rioters...protest, go for it, fly your kite, speak your grievances, but...destroying everyone and thing in sight...no words. Your’s...valued input. 🤙

Last edited:
The first part of your post ~ sweet. Regards the rest “words” do not express my complete disgust of rioters...protest, go for it, fly your kite, speak your grievances, but...destroying everyone and thing in sight...no words. Yours...valued input. 🤙
Agreed. Anyway what happened here can be regarded as one of the first real-world trials of Gerasimov doctrine. I was there, doing my part (on the right side, of course, I've given an oath and everything...). The capitol was very quiet the next morning. Trashed and shitted, but quiet. Eerie would be the word I would describe the streets with, these streets where most of the action was... Glad it's in the past but goddamnit it wasn't fun at the time.

The smaller girl with her back to the camera is risking cervical spine injury and is wearing her belt way too tight. People who don't know how to properly squat put the bar on top of their shoulders against the back of their neck and wear their belts too tight. She is also leaning and favoring her right leg. I hope she gets some good coaching before the fucks herself up. The girl facing the camera is an ox, she could still place the bar a little lower on the back of her shoulders.