• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Donkey Dick was also the nickname for 2" X 16" Tovex.

At Bishop, Pine Creek Mine in the early 80's there was a jumbo hand we nicknamed Bull Hose. His friends called him Donkey. One of the drift hands, out shopping downtown, called him that one day. He said the explanation to his wife was interesting.

Thank you,
MrSmith
I worked the mill straight out of HS(1980).. the objective was to make our lives so miserable we would make an attempt at college. Most of us did. A few of my friends stayed on until cheap import carbide forced UC to close late 90’s early 2000’s.

I worked the mill straight out of HS(1980).. the objective was to make our lives so miserable we would make an attempt at college. Most of us did. A few of my friends stayed on until cheap import carbide forced UC to close late 90’s early 2000’s.

That's when I was there. The earthquake hit on my first day. Felt aftershocks underground for about a week and a half.

Thank you,
MrSmith

40F9C613-B418-4A24-85FF-CB11F2162E1D.gif

The Historic Stainless Steel Trifecta
Stainless-Steel-Fords-1.jpg

In 1935, executives at the Ford Motor Company and Pittsburgh-based Allegheny Ludlum Steel joined forces on the production of a solid stainless-steel car, a 1936 Deluxe Sedan.

Only six of the 1936 Fords were built in total and all were far from being simply promotional trailer-queens; each was to log over 200,000 miles in the hands of Allegheny Ludlum executives until their “retirement” in 1946.

Allegheny Ludlum and Ford would later collaborate on two more stainless models, the 1960 Thunderbird and 1967 Lincoln Continental Convertible.

More here.

AA209065.jpg

AA209011.jpg

AA208954.jpg

Vintage-PC.jpg

View attachment 7364827

Well if we were in "kombat" mode and in the woods, the city or where ever we would not be seen nor heard and for sure not wearing fucking red! Ass hat on the right looks like Shia Labeouf. I would play tag: plaid guy first, two in the middle, black guy and the women (if they are) last. Just my pecking order?

Red flannel, orange t-shirt, and woodland camouflage - - - somebody wasn't paying attention in Basic Combat Training.

Oh . . . . wait . . . . nevermind.

On the other hand, he did get the haircut right - well, half right.

• Haha
Reactions: x_789 and Fig