• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Click on the link
Above
1593704351828.jpeg

Last edited:
Red flannel, orange t-shirt, and woodland camouflage - - - somebody wasn't paying attention in Basic Combat Training.

Oh . . . . wait . . . . nevermind.

On the other hand, he did get the haircut right - well, half right.
For my first haircut in basic training, the Army barber shaved off half of my scalp and then went out for a cigarette break. I looked a little like the guy on the right.

My wife is a long time runner(marathon, fun run, whatever). But after a year of me being out of the gym for my rotator cuff I was back! Well my wife is a surgeon and is friends with the surgeon who did my shoulder so she came to the barn with me to lift....really, nanny me into not going heavy or other stupid shit.

Because of this my wife doesn’t run anymore, she lifts...but the first solid month she looked like this! Didn’t matter which body part, she was fucked up for 2 solid days afterwards lol

bench

Can she take a punch?
Or
Does he hit gently?

All I gotta say is "enough is enough". You wanna get touchy feely up in someone's face while spraying as much as you're say'n? Face meet Hand.

Click on the link
Above
View attachment 7364895

Well the problem it is this ... influencer. When you look in the mirror and think that people should give a shit what you think ... you are the problem. Get off of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and any of those other social networking sites ... and magically shaming doesn't happen.

I wonder how many people realize that those sites were created specifically for molding and shaping the way people think

For my first haircut in basic training, the Army barber shaved off half of my scalp and then went out for a cigarette break. I looked a little like the guy on the right.

As I remember my first haircut in the Army, that barber could have finished the other half of your scalp given an additional 15 1/2 seconds.

I am going to give him the extra 1/2 second to move to the other side of your head, still only 15 seconds to shave that side.

Well the problem it is this ... influencer. When you look in the mirror and think that people should give a shit what you think ... you are the problem. Get off of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and any of those other social networking sites ... and magically shaming doesn't happen.

I wonder how many people realize that those sites were created specifically for molding and shaping the way people think
Equal blame on those willing to be influenced.

View attachment 7364827

Well if we were in "kombat" mode and in the woods, the city or where ever we would not be seen nor heard and for sure not wearing fucking red! Ass hat on the right looks like Shia Labeouf. I would play tag: plaid guy first, two in the middle, black guy and the women (if they are) last. Just my pecking order?

If I had to guess, I'd say that one person owns those guns and let these weirdos pose for a photo with them. Lots of similarities in setup: MBUS, Keymod, etc.

So she thinks it's OK to threaten to stab someone! Typical left wing, claim to be peaceful but just a bunch of violent thugs.

I like that all liberals are for enforcing legal action and lost employment for conservatives that dare to have a different view on life than they do until those same legal actions are turned around on them for threatening violence. “You can’t fire me, I’m one of the good guys, my violence is righteous” welcome to capitalism cupcake.

Sooo... funny. If you listen to the second video, she actually says herself...”all lives matter...races...trump supporters”

Hilarious... she threatened to stab the next person who said “all lives matter”... gets fired, in an emotional breakdown logically absent rant states...”all lives matter” accidentally...

It’s like a sitcom writer was drunk with three buddies ...”dude, I got I got... after she’s fired for threatening to stab people, she’ll blame them for being violent and not get it.. ahhh... and then..wait..wait..... haaa... and wait... then... what if SHE says it accidentally.. haaa”.

All his drunk buddies would be like... “dude, that sounds stupid... no one will believe shit that far fetched”

I dunno why she’s crying. She took one for her team. She’s gonna he the next CC of the left, like AOC.

View attachment 7364827

Well if we were in "kombat" mode and in the woods, the city or where ever we would not be seen nor heard and for sure not wearing fucking red! Ass hat on the right looks like Shia Labeouf. I would play tag: plaid guy first, two in the middle, black guy and the women (if they are) last. Just my pecking order?
I call dibs on that sweet lookin thang on the far left (ooooh the irony!), Claimed!