• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

This is what floats Steel head’s boat!
4C6AAE49-4D22-4F3D-9471-8EFB377FBDA6.jpeg

Got a little notice today... Guess they're going forward with their digital Kristallnacht... Decided to meme them.View attachment 7529051

Do you think conservatives will finally listen to what some of us have been saying for a long time and stop using the platform run by people that hate them with a passion?

I wouldn't hold my breath for it...

Good Report.

Thats epic-level trolling. I'd imagine the Iranians were shitting their pants once they realize what ACTUALLY happened:

Like a horror/suspense movie where the girl is walking through the forest, looks around over and over again... sees nothing, maybe heard a faint sound... keeps walking.... turns to look behind her again.. nothing again, turns forward: rapist standing within arms reach.

And I know what that is on it’s back. We were the test platform for the original on the USS Cavalla in the 80’s.

If you don’t know I can’t tell you 😁

It isn’t a DSRV.

And now we know pretty much everything there is to know about the torps they were testing. 😂

And then there is the whole “undetected sub armed with 150 or so Tomahawks that can get in sight of your shoreline kind of “oh shit” moment.

Last edited:

Slang for traditional... First started in archery, where trad referred to the folks who were determined to keep compound bows out of their exclusive recurve, longbow, stickbow etc... groups. In firearms, trad = iron sights, unmodified factory / military condition, and no electronic gizmos attached...

And I know what that is on it’s back. We were the test platform for the original on the USS Cavalla in the 80’s.

If you don’t know I can’t tell you 😁

It isn’t a DSRV.

And now we know pretty much everything there is to know about the torps they were testing. 😂

And then there is the whole “undetected sub armed with 150 or so Tomahawks that can get in sight of your shoreline kind of “oh shit” moment.
All true but they really only have to worry for four more day's. We may even give it to them along with the training for their navy on the apology tour

Germans just wasted so many resources on those huge cannons.

prob could have made 50+ tanks with the same steel

Reactions: abizdafuzz