• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1629813098_nm0z38752i.jpg

Been there, offer to pay fuel and even pull them to the lake but they never want to use them. I used to meet random people from a big fishing forum but people are too flakey. I’m a big dude and you can only push your luck so long meeting people at boat ramps so long.

Went with one guy to a tournament, helped him get on the podium, gave him my prize money and never got to go again. I know what you’re thinking, I didn’t act stupid lol.

Hooked a 7+ pound bass bed fishing with another guy, didn’t get to go again lol. I was helping him pre-fish a tournament and he placed if I’m not mistaken.

Also there’s a lot of tournament fishing here so everyone that goes a lot has a tournament partner they always fish with.
Might be time for a shower?
With soap?

Might be time for a shower?
With soap?
I'm a clean person that's not the issue lol

People just have certain people they do stuff with, they'd just let me fill a spot.

I think the one guy got annoyed I got that big bass, but I was flipping soft baits in chocolate milk it was pure luck lol.